Xbox Game Pass3 months Turned To 1 Month

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass3 months Turned To 1 Month in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I saw that there was a 3-month game pass for PC on promotion for 5$ and it gives me access for 3 months. I was charged for 1 month and only received 1... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheGreatDonald, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass3 months Turned To 1 Month

I saw that there was a 3-month game pass for PC on promotion for 5$ and it gives me access for 3 months. I was charged for 1 month and only received 1 month.

(Mod Removed - Personal Information)

:)

TheGreatDonald, Aug 22, 2019
  2. TheGreatDonald Win User

I just would like to be charged for the 3 months and pay the difference as what I intended to have.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello TheGreatDonald,

Unfortunately, There is no one on the forums that can manage billing or customer accounts. Sorry for the misinformation. We definitely are not able to adjust pricing for missed promotions. If Xbox phone/Chat support was not able to assist in this matter,
    then there is no way to get you this promotion once missed. If you have another account on your Xbox, you can try seeing if they are receiving the same promotion. If they are, you can get it on that account and then
    home share it to your Xbox

Hope this helps!
  4. TheGreatDonald Win User

I did contact customer service, they told me that they are not able to adjust prices for a membership and if I cancel my membership and try to repurchase the correct one again it might not give me the promotional price. She linked me this and told me to
    make a post here with the customer service chat # which a mod removed.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello fellow gamer,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns a subscription not being provided through a promotional purchase for Xbox Game Pass.

For inquiries regarding billing/subscriptions, we recommend reaching out to our
    customer support team as this is a troubleshooting platform, and our team is capable of reviewing/investigating the account further.

Please try this, and we wish you the best!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gold subscription+Gamepass

If you turn off auto-renewal your subscription will not be cancelled. It'll just run for the 12 months and then end.

If you bought a subscription to Game Pass from Xbox for 1 month, then it will renew after the 1 month and you will pay again. If you just bought a prepaid Game Pass card for 1 month then it would not renew unless you turned that option on.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass3 months Turned To 1 Month - Similar Threads - Game Pass3 months

2. Games need to be bought again error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games need to be bought again error: Hi. GoW3 and couple other games launch problem. GoW3 problem was solved but not in my region. When i switch console to US region i am able to launch GoW3, but on my native region and where i...
  3. Will unadding and readding a child account delete your games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will unadding and readding a child account delete your games.: I would just like to know what happens if you delete and re-add a child account. 1fc9ed6b-e499-440b-a8a4-04c1ed1b47b8
  4. New Games coming soon?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Games coming soon?: Any new Shooter style games coming out soon? e6c4f7a3-25c1-4a2b-b742-1e0e017ce84f
  5. Xbox Game Pass Overdue Payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Overdue Payment: The payment option I used for my Xbox Game Pass has expired and my account has since been suspended due to the outstanding balance. This is understandable, but I just wanted to check if additional...
  6. I Bought an add-on for forza horizon 4 and it didnt show up in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought an add-on for forza horizon 4 and it didnt show up in the game: I bought the bmw i8 roadster add-on and it wasnt in the game 3a82ee0f-9925-44d4-9f87-3ec1b3627979
  7. Problema con la grabacion de clips de juegos [Problem with recording game clips]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema con la grabacion de clips de juegos [Problem with recording game clips]: Buenas tardes. Desde hace un tiempo vengo presentando inconvenientes al grabar clips en el juego, no se graban, o se graban de pocos segundos, a pesar de que aparece el mensaje de "clip de juego...
  8. Can i play games on xbox which i bought on blizzard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play games on xbox which i bought on blizzard: Is it possible that i bought games on blizzard and wanna play on xbox? I really need to know about it b28110cd-b8fe-4b02-ba75-c59b1049813a
  9. I cannot purchase a game. I live in Costa Rica

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot purchase a game. I live in Costa Rica: So I moved here to Costa Rica from Canada 3 years ago and I god a Debit card here. Costa Rica is not one of the listed locations on Xbox One. Here in Costa Rica, we do not have proper addresses...
  10. Game clipping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game clipping: Hello, I have an issue, I’ve tried making a game clip in fortnite. When I go to the xbox home screen, and I press X nothing happens, I have 130.5 GB free on storage. Maybe its an issue with xbox...