Xbox Game Pass3 months Turned To 1 Month

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass3 months Turned To 1 Month in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I saw that there was a 3-month game pass for PC on promotion for 5$ and it gives me access for 3 months. I was charged for 1 month and only received 1... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheGreatDonald, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass3 months Turned To 1 Month

I saw that there was a 3-month game pass for PC on promotion for 5$ and it gives me access for 3 months. I was charged for 1 month and only received 1 month.

(Mod Removed - Personal Information)

:)

TheGreatDonald, Aug 22, 2019
  2. TheGreatDonald Win User

I just would like to be charged for the 3 months and pay the difference as what I intended to have.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello TheGreatDonald,

Unfortunately, There is no one on the forums that can manage billing or customer accounts. Sorry for the misinformation. We definitely are not able to adjust pricing for missed promotions. If Xbox phone/Chat support was not able to assist in this matter,
    then there is no way to get you this promotion once missed. If you have another account on your Xbox, you can try seeing if they are receiving the same promotion. If they are, you can get it on that account and then
    home share it to your Xbox

Hope this helps!
  4. TheGreatDonald Win User

I did contact customer service, they told me that they are not able to adjust prices for a membership and if I cancel my membership and try to repurchase the correct one again it might not give me the promotional price. She linked me this and told me to
    make a post here with the customer service chat # which a mod removed.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello fellow gamer,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns a subscription not being provided through a promotional purchase for Xbox Game Pass.

For inquiries regarding billing/subscriptions, we recommend reaching out to our
    customer support team as this is a troubleshooting platform, and our team is capable of reviewing/investigating the account further.

Please try this, and we wish you the best!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gold subscription+Gamepass

If you turn off auto-renewal your subscription will not be cancelled. It'll just run for the 12 months and then end.

If you bought a subscription to Game Pass from Xbox for 1 month, then it will renew after the 1 month and you will pay again. If you just bought a prepaid Game Pass card for 1 month then it would not renew unless you turned that option on.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass3 months Turned To 1 Month - Similar Threads - Game Pass3 months

2. If you could meet any Game Character who would it be ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you could meet any Game Character who would it be ?: I would want to meet my paragon playthrough of Commander Shephard. He was a good dude. My renegade playthrough Commander Shephard is a bit of a jerk 1ea826ff-3989-49f9-97ef-a9f88a934e5c
  3. I bought a new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a new game: I bought the game Rage 2 played it for one week now I can't play the game and any other game I've downloaded in the past my entire xbox has just gone limp and won't work?...
  4. “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”: So I recently reinstalled Battlefield 3 and I wanted to play multiplayer but it keeps on saying this same message “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.” and...
  5. Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a Second hand Xbox One with games pre-installed: To start off, I purchased an Xbox One S (500gb) Console from a pawnshop. After booting it up and signing in, I noticed that two games were installed, Hitman (which I own via GwG) and Red Dead...
  6. Can't Play Games Downloaded Using Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Games Downloaded Using Game Pass: Hello, I just purchased a brand new Xbox One. Whenever I try to play any game I downloaded using the Game Pass that was originally an Xbox 360 game, it gives me the error "Please try again....
  7. Metro Exodus Wont Start On Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Exodus Wont Start On Xbox Game Pass PC: The game doesnt start and nothing shows up except for the game in Task manager and its always using 19mb of ram and nothing else. Can anyone help? [img] 8b18d835-f1b4-44dd-9f6b-74e7f41d50f8
  8. How much real time have you so far spent in one Game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How much real time have you so far spent in one Game?: Can't say where I have most spend time because X360 doesn't track that and most of PC games out of Steam etc. don't neither but I think it can be Warface on X360 add8c8b0-99b4-4d07-8f2b-eb44b08ba4e2
  9. xbox beta app not download games

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox beta app not download games: stuck on 0% tried to sign out then in tried to restart my pc tried to reinstall the game tried to download other game nothing happens and once i went to Microsoft store then i found Microsoft...
  10. XBox 360 Games on Xbox One X - since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox 360 Games on Xbox One X - since last update: Hi from France ! This night i've start my Xbox One X, my games update ... during this time i see the compatibilty Xbox 360 games have new compatibility like (Skate, Enslaved, enchanted arms ...)...