Xbox game passar (Mod Translation: Xbox Game Pass)

Discus and support Xbox game passar (Mod Translation: Xbox Game Pass) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; O preço da game pass esta R$1 mas quando é aberto para comprar consta que custa R$29 (Mod Translation) The price of the game pass this $1 but when it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RaspyHercules58, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Xbox game passar (Mod Translation: Xbox Game Pass)

O preço da game pass esta R$1 mas quando é aberto para comprar consta que custa R$29

(Mod Translation)

The price of the game pass this $1 but when it is opened to buy it says that it costs r$29

:)

RaspyHercules58, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with the situation. Some promotions can come with restrictions and guidelines. Usually for the 1$ subscriptions it would have to be for first time users of the service. Have you ever had GamePass before in
    the past. Let us know with a reply to determine how to best assist you.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Pes 2018 fora do game pass

Eu verifiquei a página do jogo e PES 2018 ainda está listado lá
    https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/games
    . Se você passar o jogo na sua conta e não conseguir jogá-lo, experimente ligar e desligar a energia segurando o botão liga / desliga no console por 10 segundos até que ele seja desligado. Caso contrário, você pode
    querer verificar que você ainda tem uma assinatura válida de passe de jogo anexada sua conta.

Translation:

I have checked the game page and PES 2018 is still listed there
    https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/games
    . If you have the game pass on your account and cannot play it try power cycling by holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds till it shuts down. Otherwise you may want to double check that you still
    have a valid game pass subscription attached to your account.
  4. YusufFelekoğlu Win User

xbox game pass ücret kesimi[xbox game pass pay cut]

kontrol ettim benim hesabımdaki xbox game pass yenilenmemiş

[Translation - checked my xbox game pass in my account]
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Suscripciones xbox one [Translation - Xbox One subscriptions]

Si tu cuenta está en Argentina, solo puedes comprar juegos, Xbox Live Gold y Game Pass desde tu país. No se puede comprar desde cualquier otro lugar.

------------

[Mod Translation - If your account is in Argentina, you can only buy games, Xbox Live Gold and game Pass from your country. You can't buy it from any other place.]
  6. diego pds Win User

modo desenvolvedor [Translation-developer mode]

consegui cancelar toda a assinatura do game pass e fui reembolsado,muito obrigo pelo suporte

[Mod Translation: I managed to cancel the entire game pass subscription and I was reimbursed, much obliged by the support]
Thema:

1. Xbox game passar (Mod Translation: Xbox Game Pass) - Similar Threads - game passar Mod

2. Xbox live and game pass codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live and game pass codes: Hi, I have 2 xbox game pass codes for 14 days. My questios is if I can redeem the 2 codes at the same time to have 28 days. 2b264795-b95d-4104-ace1-c5ee83da1a1e
  3. Is there a list of xbox 360 games no longer plays on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a list of xbox 360 games no longer plays on xbox one?: Like Final fantasy 13 is no longer playable at all and how do I buy these games digital version. f23e8ab8-afaf-472d-a591-e0859f3cac93
  4. Apex game update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex game update: I downloaded the apex update and now it wont let me play the game. As soon as i hit start it stays stuck on the intro screen and boots me into my xbox home. I ahvw reinstalled the app about 20...
  5. Unable to access games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access games.: Is anyone else being given a message about service outages whenever they try and start one of their games? Seems a little weird considering the Live Status page says that everything is fine....
  6. why am i getting billed for a game that i bought a month ago on per order!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i getting billed for a game that i bought a month ago on per order!!!!: FIRST OFF I WANT TO TALK TO A REAL [mod removed] PERSON!! YOUR PHONE NUMBER JUST HANGS UP ON ME, AND YOUR STUPID ROBOT ASK A QUESTION THING IS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT NUMBER CAN I CALL TO...
  7. Game Pass Late Payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Late Payment: I signed 1 month assignature 2 times. Today I found out that my Xbox configured the automatic renovation using my account credit, which wasn't enough for paying another month. Now I can't use any...
  8. games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games: trying to play origonal xbox game on my xbox 360 but asking for an update fd9f2b5a-1179-4a12-8c87-e061bd0ed064
  9. Can't access my games!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access my games!: I play the Solitaire Challenge every day. I also do Microsoft Jigsaw. Until this morning when neither game is accesible to me. Solitaire keeps saying I'm not connected to the internet, Jigsaw...
  10. Ma Xbox One ne lit plus les jeux [My Xbox One no longer plays games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ma Xbox One ne lit plus les jeux [My Xbox One no longer plays games]: Bonjour, Depuis quelque temps j’ai beaucoup de soucis avec ma xbox, elle ne lit plus aucun CD de jeux avant certains oui d’autre pas. Donc je suppose que il y a un problème avec la lentille....