Xbox game passar (Mod Translation: Xbox Game Pass)

Discus and support Xbox game passar (Mod Translation: Xbox Game Pass) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; O preço da game pass esta R$1 mas quando é aberto para comprar consta que custa R$29 (Mod Translation) The price of the game pass this $1 but when it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RaspyHercules58, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Xbox game passar (Mod Translation: Xbox Game Pass)

O preço da game pass esta R$1 mas quando é aberto para comprar consta que custa R$29

(Mod Translation)

The price of the game pass this $1 but when it is opened to buy it says that it costs r$29

:)

RaspyHercules58, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with the situation. Some promotions can come with restrictions and guidelines. Usually for the 1$ subscriptions it would have to be for first time users of the service. Have you ever had GamePass before in
    the past. Let us know with a reply to determine how to best assist you.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox game passar ultimate [Translate] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

4. Smwutches Win User

Game pass no xbox360

Infelizmente o Game Pass está disponível apenas para o Xbox One. Não há um serviço Game Pass para o 360.

---------

[Mod Translation - Unfortunately the Game Pass is only available for the Xbox One. There is no Game Pass service for the 360.]
  5. MariaJ2007 Win User

EA

Se eu criar uma nova conta como posso passar os dados da outra conta para essa sem perder o progresso dos jogos?

[translate]

If I create a new account how can I pass the data from the other account to that without losing the progress of the games?
  6. GALLOASSASSINO Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Olá, funciona exatamente assim, eu também comprei um ano de ouro antes de passar para game pass ultimate.

Espero ter sido útil e claro, diz respeito

[Translation -
    Hello, it works just like that, I also bought a golden year before moving on to the ultimate game pass.
    I hope I have been useful and clear, it concerns]
Thema:

1. Xbox game passar (Mod Translation: Xbox Game Pass) - Similar Threads - game passar Mod

2. Cannot Play Xbox Live Gold Games

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Play Xbox Live Gold Games: I own an Xbox Gamepass Ultimate which I have linked with my xbox live gold ,and yet when I go to play a game from xbox live gold it tells me about how I do not have access to play. I have checked...
  3. Gears POP mobile game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears POP mobile game: Good game to play to past time weather you like gears of war or not. ed52308f-e82d-4bec-be00-38621e299585
  4. Linking my epic games account to a new Xbox live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Linking my epic games account to a new Xbox live account: Hi there, soo i linked my epic games account to my xbox live account. I have made a new xbox live account and want to link my epic games acount to the new xbox live account. Went through it and...
  5. Fixing Assassin's Creed Pirates and other Windows Store games on Win 10 N

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fixing Assassin's Creed Pirates and other Windows Store games on Win 10 N: Short version: Install the Microsoft Media Pack, this is the instructions for build 1903: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4475817/media-feature-pack-for-windows-10-n-may-2019 More info...
  6. Witcher 3 GOTY - no game progress on xbox profile / no achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 3 GOTY - no game progress on xbox profile / no achievements: Hey, Some time ago I bought the W3-GOTY (digital version) from the MS Store on my Xbox One S. I have already played about 100h, level 24, Velen cleared... and 0 achievements unlocked. I don't...
  7. Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold: Üdv. Problémám a következő, Games with Gold program keretein belül ingyenes lett a Forza M.6. Emiatt én elő is fizettem a Xbox Live Gold-ra, megvettem a játékot és a DLC csomagot is, majd ezután...
  8. Game share - two profiles, three consoles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game share - two profiles, three consoles.: Hi, I have been successfully game sharing with my son’s account by setting his xbox console to be my home xbox- I have an xbox and he has one in his bedroom, separate gamertags - but now he also...
  9. What is causing error coed 0x803F8001 on both Minesweeper and Microsoft jigsaw games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is causing error coed 0x803F8001 on both Minesweeper and Microsoft jigsaw games?: Played on both games this afternoon and now I get the above error code. Is this a problem with the game or internet connection issue? 03cf1065-469a-4bbb-8281-36fe7e83916a
  10. Xbox game passar ultimate [Translate] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game passar ultimate [Translate] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Oi eu queria saber se depois de eu assinar a ultimate eu tenho 1 ano de live gold gold eu vou pagar todo mes 40 reais ?? [Translate by Mod] Hi I wanted to know if after I sign the ultimate I...