Xbox game passar (Mod Translation: Xbox Game Pass)

Discus and support Xbox game passar (Mod Translation: Xbox Game Pass) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; O preço da game pass esta R$1 mas quando é aberto para comprar consta que custa R$29 (Mod Translation) The price of the game pass this $1 but when it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RaspyHercules58, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Xbox game passar (Mod Translation: Xbox Game Pass)

O preço da game pass esta R$1 mas quando é aberto para comprar consta que custa R$29

(Mod Translation)

The price of the game pass this $1 but when it is opened to buy it says that it costs r$29

:)

RaspyHercules58, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with the situation. Some promotions can come with restrictions and guidelines. Usually for the 1$ subscriptions it would have to be for first time users of the service. Have you ever had GamePass before in
    the past. Let us know with a reply to determine how to best assist you.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Pes 2018 fora do game pass

Eu verifiquei a página do jogo e PES 2018 ainda está listado lá
    https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/games
    . Se você passar o jogo na sua conta e não conseguir jogá-lo, experimente ligar e desligar a energia segurando o botão liga / desliga no console por 10 segundos até que ele seja desligado. Caso contrário, você pode
    querer verificar que você ainda tem uma assinatura válida de passe de jogo anexada sua conta.

Translation:

I have checked the game page and PES 2018 is still listed there
    https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/games
    . If you have the game pass on your account and cannot play it try power cycling by holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds till it shuts down. Otherwise you may want to double check that you still
    have a valid game pass subscription attached to your account.
  4. YusufFelekoğlu Win User

xbox game pass ücret kesimi[xbox game pass pay cut]

kontrol ettim benim hesabımdaki xbox game pass yenilenmemiş

[Translation - checked my xbox game pass in my account]
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Suscripciones xbox one [Translation - Xbox One subscriptions]

Si tu cuenta está en Argentina, solo puedes comprar juegos, Xbox Live Gold y Game Pass desde tu país. No se puede comprar desde cualquier otro lugar.

------------

[Mod Translation - If your account is in Argentina, you can only buy games, Xbox Live Gold and game Pass from your country. You can't buy it from any other place.]
  6. diego pds Win User

modo desenvolvedor [Translation-developer mode]

consegui cancelar toda a assinatura do game pass e fui reembolsado,muito obrigo pelo suporte

[Mod Translation: I managed to cancel the entire game pass subscription and I was reimbursed, much obliged by the support]
Thema:

1. Xbox game passar (Mod Translation: Xbox Game Pass) - Similar Threads - game passar Mod

2. 2 devices, one with game chat transcription and one without, how do I enable it on the one...

in XBoX on Windows
    2 devices, one with game chat transcription and one without, how do I enable it on the one...: Hello, I have 2 laptops one of which is a fresh install. The older one has XBOX Windows 10 and I can see game chat transcription options available in settings, however I do not see the same for...
  3. Cant redeem game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cant redeem game: Hello I need a MS support rep to help me redeem this game. I kept trying to purchase it but it wouldnt go through and now i cant anymore [img] I tried the app, the website both mobile and desktop...
  4. In-game voices

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In-game voices: Recently my games have pushed character voice audio through my headset only and not my television. Everything else comes through my TV just fine, but the voices are just coming through my headset....
  5. 프로필 로그인 문제(게임) [Edit - Translation] - Profile login problem (game)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    프로필 로그인 문제(게임) [Edit - Translation] - Profile login problem (game): 포르자 호라이즌4 기본 화면에서 넘어가질 못한다. 프로필에 로그인이 되어있지 않아서 그 다는데.... 필자는 xbox프로필 성인인증 완료(아이핀!!!), 마이크로소프트 계 보 중이다. 많은 오류가 있었 , 많은 시간을 소모했다. 게임을 산 지 20시간이 지난 지금 아직도 즐기지 못했다는 것에 매우 큰 불쾌감을 느낀다. 대체 무엇을 해야하나?...
  6. This is about the achievements of Xbox and game groups.

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is about the achievements of Xbox and game groups.: In this way, they are unlocked but they do not appear (in the source of the activities in the profile) they can only be seen in the console interface in the section (community) and now they are...
  7. ELECTRO-SOL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT, FRIDAY, MARCH 13th, 2020 (XBOX)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ELECTRO-SOL CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT, FRIDAY, MARCH 13th, 2020 (XBOX): SMITE(Roam with Gods: Play. Seek. Destroy.) C all at 1/8552/12/721/2/ or Web Server's Default Page. com to enter the pool. Also, you can use my personal Code "HDWIESignup" to get a FREE...
  8. Video Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Games: I hate to sound negative, but I need to express what I have been feeling for a while. 7f371455-1904-4080-8702-681327771d05
  9. Xbox Game Pass Goal & Design you own controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Goal & Design you own controller: Hi. I was just wondering if there is any Place I can check or ask if or when Xbox Game Pass Goals and design Your Controller is coming too Norway and other countrys that don't have them yet?...
  10. Favourite game pass title and what you would like to see added in the future

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite game pass title and what you would like to see added in the future: I quite enjoyed playing n+. It was a present surprise of a game which I never really knew existed and is super fun. Can I say all the games that I own on disk as games I want to see in game-pass?...