Xbox game passar (Mod Translation: Xbox Game Pass)

Discus and support Xbox game passar (Mod Translation: Xbox Game Pass) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; O preço da game pass esta R$1 mas quando é aberto para comprar consta que custa R$29 (Mod Translation) The price of the game pass this $1 but when it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RaspyHercules58, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Xbox game passar (Mod Translation: Xbox Game Pass)

O preço da game pass esta R$1 mas quando é aberto para comprar consta que custa R$29

(Mod Translation)

The price of the game pass this $1 but when it is opened to buy it says that it costs r$29

:)

RaspyHercules58, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with the situation. Some promotions can come with restrictions and guidelines. Usually for the 1$ subscriptions it would have to be for first time users of the service. Have you ever had GamePass before in
    the past. Let us know with a reply to determine how to best assist you.
  3. SilasLimaXb Win User

Xbox ultimate game pass games

amanhã teremos novidades no Xbox game Pass

[Mod Translation - tomorrow we will have news on the Xbox game Pass]
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox game passar ultimate [Translate] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

5. Smwutches Win User

Game pass no xbox360

Infelizmente o Game Pass está disponível apenas para o Xbox One. Não há um serviço Game Pass para o 360.

---------

[Mod Translation - Unfortunately the Game Pass is only available for the Xbox One. There is no Game Pass service for the 360.]
  6. Kiria_Hax Win User

Discord Nitro with Game Pass Ultimate

Moi j'ai acheter le game pass mais je n'ai pas de xbox comment puige récupéré mon code ?

[Mod Translation-I buy the game pass but I have no xbox how can I get my code?]
Thema:

1. Xbox game passar (Mod Translation: Xbox Game Pass) - Similar Threads - game passar Mod

2. Recurrent issue with game updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recurrent issue with game updates: To sum things up, about 2 or 3 months ago, every single game update from games such as Overwatch, Monster Hunter: World, The Division 2, Apex Legends, Destiny 2 and, most recently, Warframe, has...
  3. I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal: Hey, I can't seem to buy the current Game Pass Ultimate 3 month deal, I have xbox live already. A visa is connected to the account, but it gives a error when pressing the buy button. I thought...
  4. keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    keep getting message 'Not Ready Yet' when trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc...: When trying to play new Star Wars installed game (disc in drive), I keep getting the 'Not Ready Yet message! All help gratefully received.... fae72a80-7740-4c6e-b769-a363b6dff674
  5. Forza Horizon 4 video settings reset each time I open the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 video settings reset each time I open the game: As I said, I already tried resetting the game but it still persists. System specs: Ryzen 7 3800x X570 Taichi RX 5700 XT Nitro 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 Mhz 144 Hz 2k monitor - The game...
  6. Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to re-install my Xbox Game Pass (PC) ever since i tried downloading halo.: I'm not sure how to fix this problem the moment i tried downloading halo the xbox game pass stopped working , i was not able to enter xbox game pass at all it was constant on xbox logo just...
  7. I have Xbox Game Pass but I give it to the Master Chief Coleectio and it does nothing. help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox Game Pass but I give it to the Master Chief Coleectio and it does nothing. help: I have Xbox Game Pass but I give it to the Master Chief Coleectio and it does nothing. help 2fe54153-1f39-472b-92ce-422df6fb6bb4
  8. Tried to move downloaded game to new ssd and now I can't install it at all.

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried to move downloaded game to new ssd and now I can't install it at all.: I tried to uninstall it from the original drive while it wasn't connected, it seemed fine at first but thou the game is not installed the icon does not leave the left side tray, and each time I...
  9. Can't install games Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install games Xbox Game Pass PC: I bought the xbox game pass on PC and I'm not able to download and install any game : Code error : 0x80d03002 I updated windows, I tried reinstalling Game Services, and more, I don't know what...
  10. Xbox game passar ultimate [Translate] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game passar ultimate [Translate] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Oi eu queria saber se depois de eu assinar a ultimate eu tenho 1 ano de live gold gold eu vou pagar todo mes 40 reais ?? [Translate by Mod] Hi I wanted to know if after I sign the ultimate I...