Xbox Game refound

Discus and support Xbox Game refound in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I've bought an Xbox game by mistake. I've never downloaded, installed or played it, because I'm not interested to this game. Is there a way... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Darkside7911, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Darkside7911
    Darkside7911 Guest

Xbox Game refound

Hello, I've bought an Xbox game by mistake.

I've never downloaded, installed or played it, because I'm not interested to this game.

Is there a way to return the game and obtain a refund or a voucher for another game?

Thanks for your help

:)

Darkside7911, Jan 5, 2019
  2. JollIyy Win User

WHY YOU GUYS KEEP STEALLING MY STUFF

So you tried to get a refound and they didn't refound you, that's what i understood.

Maybe your game wasn't refoundable.
  3. H4xib0y Win User

Minecraft spilt-screen

There are no refounds for Minecraft anymore. In it's description is written you need hdmi cable for split-screen. There was refound for who bought the game in the firs 14 days as i know.
  4. Ernesto José Gonzá Win User

Can't download Saints Row 1

Ok, can I have a refound for the game?
  5. At the Nozzle Win User

Xbox Game refound

Hey Darkside7911,

You will need to fill out a "Refund Request". If you have any questions you can get into contact with Xbox
    Billing Support
    for your region. They will gladly assist you!

Best,

Nozzle :)
  6. Nixelplex Win User

Xbox Game refound

Thema:

Xbox Game refound

1. Xbox Game refound - Similar Threads - Game refound

2. I’m having issues here I got the new store update out of no where but I can’t see no games...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having issues here I got the new store update out of no where but I can’t see no games...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hulkbusterss [link] [comments]
  3. Store shows no info, crashes after selecting a page (games, apps, etc.) Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Store shows no info, crashes after selecting a page (games, apps, etc.) Beta: My store app shows nothing, loads for a minute and says something is wrong? Restarted, hard restarted, etc. The store isnt even recognized as the most recently used app as the large main...
  4. Out of curiosity, are Games and Applications defragmented behind the scenes, or is that a...

in XboX Insiders
    Out of curiosity, are Games and Applications defragmented behind the scenes, or is that a...: I know Defragmentation isn’t something the new console would require. If anything it would probably use some form of TRIM on a select partition. submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link]...
  5. Sharing Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Game Pass: Hello! I am planning to get a Xbox Series X for me, and a Series S for my little brother. I would like to know if can share my Game Pass subscription with him, or I need to get one subscription...
  6. Question about a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about a game: So I have recently gotten back into my gaming, and started to play fable anniversary just because its a long time classic and favorite game of mine. Anyways I was hoping and or wondering if they...
  7. I can't get into PubG goes to a tag to buy game pass. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get into PubG goes to a tag to buy game pass. Help: I bought PUBG a couple years ago and play it daily. This morning it won't load it brings up a flag to purchase game pass. I dont want game pass. When I exit the advertisement it tells me it can't...
  8. Buy game on xbox one for series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buy game on xbox one for series x: Hi i want to buy the series x but now i have xbox one And i want to know if i buy from store game now it's gone be olso on series x or i need to buy the game again...
  9. An acheivement for a game I haven't played in 4 years just came through, with an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    An acheivement for a game I haven't played in 4 years just came through, with an...: My situation is a weird one. So i was sat playing a game yesterday on my pc, when suddenly i got an achievement for Forza Horizon 3, a game that i haven't played in 4 years. When i checked my sign...
  10. Refound game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refound game pass: Hi gamers, how i can have a refound for a suscription in game pass?? 8e55e651-1db6-4f44-92a8-a2aaac85b103