Xbox Game refound

Discus and support Xbox Game refound in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I've bought an Xbox game by mistake. I've never downloaded, installed or played it, because I'm not interested to this game. Is there a way... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Darkside7911, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Darkside7911
    Darkside7911 Guest

Xbox Game refound

Hello, I've bought an Xbox game by mistake.

I've never downloaded, installed or played it, because I'm not interested to this game.

Is there a way to return the game and obtain a refund or a voucher for another game?

Thanks for your help

:)

Darkside7911, Jan 5, 2019
  2. H4xib0y Win User

Minecraft spilt-screen

There are no refounds for Minecraft anymore. In it's description is written you need hdmi cable for split-screen. There was refound for who bought the game in the firs 14 days as i know.
  3. Ernesto José Gonzá Win User

Can't download Saints Row 1

Ok, can I have a refound for the game?
  4. At the Nozzle Win User

Xbox Game refound

Hey Darkside7911,

You will need to fill out a "Refund Request". If you have any questions you can get into contact with Xbox
    Billing Support
    for your region. They will gladly assist you!

Best,

Nozzle :)
  5. Nixelplex Win User

Xbox Game refound

6. FrikyBenja12 Win User

I just can't buy game pass, but it charges me money

maybe thats it, but by the time, nothing has been refound
Thema:

Xbox Game refound

1. Xbox Game refound - Similar Threads - Game refound

2. Availability of Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) App...

in XboX Insiders
    Availability of Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) App...: I've been invited to join the Project xCloud insiders today, thanks. I'm facing an issue where i can't install the app on my phone, it says it's incompatible... My phone is a Google Pixel (1rst...
  3. Xbox one x game streaming problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x game streaming problem: I cannot get my upload speed high enough for console streaming like remote play is there something I am doing wrong my speed test says it's above 4.7 and on the setup screen it always has a red...
  4. New update doesn’t look good! Removes transparency of My Games & Apps block and adds dark...

in XboX Insiders
    New update doesn’t look good! Removes transparency of My Games & Apps block and adds dark...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Man-of-Gears [link] [comments]
  5. I get this message when I try to play a game before it's even done loading. Anything I can do?

in XboX Insiders
    I get this message when I try to play a game before it's even done loading. Anything I can do?: [IMG] submitted by /u/palismad [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Game Pass Quests (Preview) Starts Today

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Quests (Preview) Starts Today: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. Games not wanting to update and install downloads

in XboX Insiders
    Games not wanting to update and install downloads: [IMG] submitted by /u/FindingSum3662 [link] [comments]
  8. Games You've Been Meaning to Play...but Haven't.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games You've Been Meaning to Play...but Haven't.: Been meaning to finish red dead 2 for ages. Finished the main story, just want 100% game completion. My back catalogue is massive, i tend to stick with one game for awhile. I have some 360 games...
  9. Jogos[Games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogos[Games]: Olá, gostaria de saber se ainda consigo conectar minha WBID no injustice gods among us no xbox 360, pois quando tento aparece a seguinte mensagem O serviço WBID não está disponível. Por favor,...
  10. Refound game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refound game pass: Hi gamers, how i can have a refound for a suscription in game pass?? 8e55e651-1db6-4f44-92a8-a2aaac85b103