Xbox Game Share/ Xbox Home is NOT WORKING!!! HELP PLEASE

Discus and support Xbox Game Share/ Xbox Home is NOT WORKING!!! HELP PLEASE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello SUPPORT GROUP OF MICROSOFT/XBOX, So, my cousin’s gamesharing is not working, when my console is clearly the NEWLY DESIGNATED Xbox Home, as I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KaiK., Aug 14, 2019.

1. KaiK.
    KaiK. Guest

Hello SUPPORT GROUP OF MICROSOFT/XBOX,

So, my cousin’s gamesharing is not working, when my console is clearly the NEWLY DESIGNATED Xbox Home, as I followed the procedure on “How to make your console the designated Xbox Home”. I am unsure if this is a bug, but I’ve
    seen this problem in another thread/discussion in the Xbox Community. I even restarted the Xbox and I still am not able to use MY COUSIN’s game share, as I cannot see her games in “My Games & Apps” and I cannot invite her to my Minecraft Game that we had no
    issues with whatsoever previously.

I keep getting a message that says to BUY the Game Pass or Xbox Live when i already have my friend’s account(w/ Unlimited Game Pass) on my console as her Xbox Home vice versa her console the opposite.

Please help me, all I want to do is play Minecraft with my cousin who is willing to Game Share with me, though we live 16 miles away from each other.

:)

KaiK., Aug 14, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Help please!!!

3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Help please

4. Zero Divided Win User

Help needed please!!!

to share, you need to make your son's X1 your home console, because your home console has access to your games and Xbox Live account regardless if you're logged into it or not, then your other console will have access your games and Xbox Live account WHEN
    you log into your account.
  5. Paul1708 Win User

Help Please

I have purchased a 12month subscription of X Box Gold for my son`s Xbox s. However it has been placed in my name under my email address. How do I go about transferring this subscription to his email and Xbox?

Grateful for any advice.

Thanks

Phil.
    Hey there

There isnt away too transfer things between accounts has its attached too the account that purachsed it. However you can share your purachses of games and gold with your sons account on the console that is set too your home xbox. Only on that console

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Help Please

Thema:

1. Xbox Game Share/ Xbox Home is NOT WORKING!!! HELP PLEASE - Similar Threads - Game Share Home

2. game pass for PC - home-sharing (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    game pass for PC - home-sharing (PC): Hello, I'm subscribed to XBOX Live Gold and have been home-sharing with another console in my home. I got it to work very easily; it's excellent! I'm now subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate. I have...
  3. 2 XBOX one home game sharing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 XBOX one home game sharing?: Hey there, so I’ve seen and heard about making an xbox your home xbox to be able to share your xbox gold and your games with the other person. So my husband and I have been doing this as we are...
  4. Home Xbox and Game Sharing with a Disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home Xbox and Game Sharing with a Disc: Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to own two copies of a game, one physical and one digital, and play them on two separate Xbox One consoles. Here's the catch: I would like to have...
  5. Home Console/Game Sharing expansion needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Console/Game Sharing expansion needed: I own two Xbox One systems to share between myself, my wife, and four children. So that we can all play the games we buy, I usually purchase them on my own account and have made my "home console"...
  6. Question: Home Xbox and Sharing Digital Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: Home Xbox and Sharing Digital Games: I have always played video games, and now that they have upgraded to a home entertainment system, I haven't completely learned how it works. spending that much time trying to figure out some...
  7. Xbox home account won't share games but shares gold!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home account won't share games but shares gold!: I just got an Xbox one x yesterday, added my friends account who I game share with, and can't play any of the games. They wont even show up on my ready to install. My old Xbox was a day one and...
  8. Xbox Home - game share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Home - game share: HI, I face a real problem as when i make my account as home xbox, the games doesn't load unless i open the main account, what is the problem and is it going to stay for a while????...
  9. Multiple Glitches with Home Xbox/Game Share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Glitches with Home Xbox/Game Share: So a few months ago, I added my account to a friends Xbox. Then recently, my brother (Who shares an Xbox with me) started not being able to access games that HE bought on his account, even though...
  10. Xbox Home Game Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Home Game Sharing: I got my friends account so we could play online but everday I have to constantly keep changing it back to home Xbox even when I didn't remove it and I just used my last chance so plzz help...