xbox game sharing

Discus and support xbox game sharing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am currently gamesharing with my friend and all of a sudden I can't play any of the games that we are sharing, he still can. His xbox is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by albino thumbtoe, Feb 14, 2020.

1. xbox game sharing

Hello,

I am currently gamesharing with my friend and all of a sudden I can't play any of the games that we are sharing, he still can. His xbox is still setup as my home xbox and vice versa. Not sure whats wrong

:)

albino thumbtoe, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Benjaminmiller5 Win User

game sharing

Does xbox game share, share disc games too
  3. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Playing one game on 2 xbox ones

4. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Autority to play games on two xbox's...

5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User
Thema:

xbox game sharing

1. xbox game sharing - Similar Threads - game sharing

2. Xbox one game pass on Android family share or not?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox one game pass on Android family share or not?: Hi everyone Just a quick question; currently on my xbox one I have the main account with xbox live gold and various family members on the same console obviously benefit from the games every...
  3. Game sharing issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game sharing issues: I gameshared with my cousin and everything worked fine, he got to download the game i had but it wont let us play at the same time. It always kicks one of us out, but online it says your allowed...
  4. Sharing Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Sharing Xbox Game Pass: I got a 3 month game pass pc code. I was hoping to share with family. Can I share Game Pass threw Microsoft families or is there another way or is there no way? b043b528-9b90-4424-8fee-118b3e3b8d6e
  5. Games Pass ultimate family sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games Pass ultimate family sharing: Please implement a family sharing system of Games Pass Ultimate. Between my flatmates and I, we have 3 Xbox's in the household and share one account for Games Pass. Make this far more...
  6. Sharing Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Game Pass: Hello! I am planning to get a Xbox Series X for me, and a Series S for my little brother. I would like to know if can share my Game Pass subscription with him, or I need to get one subscription...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate Sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ultimate Sharing: Say I set up an Xbox One with one account and get Game Pass Ultimate, and then later on I add another profile to the same Xbox and it shares Game Pass Ultimate with that original account. If I...
  8. Sharing game between user accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing game between user accounts: I downloaded Forza 4 from Microsoft store to my PC account, how can my son play game on his account? a64db44d-388f-400d-a84c-d0a11c105599
  9. Game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing: Me and my friend wanna game share NBA 2k21 and we did all the steps perfectly and its not showing up on his xbox please help 4c1389e2-b2ca-4b9b-9535-bc499d6d2c8d
  10. xbox game share

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game share: I need help with game sharing I don't have anymore shares on my xbox act and need one more I can pay money if I have tooooo please help 5d93dc34-f03e-4531-9a1e-d567e2d3fb3f