xbox game sharing

Discus and support xbox game sharing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am currently gamesharing with my friend and all of a sudden I can't play any of the games that we are sharing, he still can. His xbox is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by albino thumbtoe, Feb 14, 2020.

1. xbox game sharing

Hello,

I am currently gamesharing with my friend and all of a sudden I can't play any of the games that we are sharing, he still can. His xbox is still setup as my home xbox and vice versa. Not sure whats wrong

:)

albino thumbtoe, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Benjaminmiller5 Win User

game sharing

Does xbox game share, share disc games too
  3. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Playing one game on 2 xbox ones

4. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Autority to play games on two xbox's...

5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User
Thema:

xbox game sharing

1. xbox game sharing - Similar Threads - game sharing

2. Only limited digital Installed games are showing on Xbox one Game Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Only limited digital Installed games are showing on Xbox one Game Sharing: Hi, I have shared my account with my friend by game sharing facility, but when i am logged in on his console and set his console as my home xbox, only limited games are appearing on his console...
  3. Family sharing on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family sharing on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello. I currently have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my account for an xbox one and have added my wife and children to my family. If I were to purchase another xbox one and sign in with another...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Store - Share Game Option

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Store - Share Game Option: I have a question - when I go to the gamepass store and press the menu button on a game, what is that Share Game option that uses the Chat Messenger, how does this work? submitted by /u/2BERZERK...
  5. Connection Problems while gaming on the XBox Plattform with or without Game Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection Problems while gaming on the XBox Plattform with or without Game Sharing: Hi, I'am using Microsoft Game Pass and share my Account with my Girlfriend. At That Time we are playing often Gears of War 5 (She plays on the Box an I'am playing on the PC - most of the times,...
  6. Game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing: Hey, Me and my friend are game sharing so I can get some of his games, the problem is is that although he bought his games digitally they don't show up on his account or mine, I'm also not...
  7. xbox game share

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game share: I was wondering I game shared with my cousin and he was able to get my games but I was not able to get his. I made his account my home xbox and all that but it still didn't work. I wanted his new...
  8. Game clip sharing to Live no longer auto sharing?

in XboX Insiders
    Game clip sharing to Live no longer auto sharing?: I have reported this, just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this issue. My console updated last Saturday and since then none of my game clips (home + x) are uploading to my profile or...
  9. Family shared games and live membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family shared games and live membership: I remember xbox 360 had a family membership. I have my xbox and my two teenagers have an xbox as well. I would gladly pay for a family membership where I can share games, share live, and manage...
  10. Game sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game sharing: Hi so i have already googled this but its not helping. So my dad and brother have the same games on two different xbox ones and they have different profiles. I have tried to do this but it never...