Xbox game sharing

Discus and support Xbox game sharing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone id like some help please. me and my dad are succesfully game sharring, we use one xbox gold subscription between us. i would like... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jasonturnbull3, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Xbox game sharing

Hello everyone

id like some help please.

me and my dad are succesfully game sharring, we use one xbox gold subscription between us.

i would like to know if it is possible for us to play the same game online at the same time ?

for example my dad bought the xbox gold subscription and i bought COD MW

we would like to make a party and play together online is this possible ?

:)

jasonturnbull3, Nov 23, 2020
  2. Benjaminmiller5 Win User

game sharing

Does xbox game share, share disc games too
  3. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Playing one game on 2 xbox ones

4. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Autority to play games on two xbox's...

5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User
Thema:

Xbox game sharing

1. Xbox game sharing - Similar Threads - game sharing

2. Does being part of Insiders stop game sharing?

in XboX Insiders
    Does being part of Insiders stop game sharing?: I was lucky enough to get a Series X and S on launch. My wife uses the S in our living room. I set it up as my home Xbox so she could take advantage of GPU, like we’ve always done. Recently, she...
  3. Game sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sharing: After game sharing can i play the game my friend gameshared with me at the same time as her on my xbox? 133cbbf5-2d02-4783-af1c-84c4daa51123
  4. Game sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sharing: I signed into my friends xbox and made it my home xbox to game share a game, not i went back to my xbox and i had to install the game. Is that supposed to happen? Am I doing something wrong?...
  5. Game sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sharing: After making my friends xbox my home xbox so that she can gameshare a game with me, can i make it her home xbox again and still have the games she game shared with me?...
  6. Cannot game share...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot game share...: I have been having issues with game-sharing. Whenever I try to game-share it says "Unable to save changes" "We are unable to connect to the service at the moment. Try again in a little while." I'm...
  7. Sharing Game pass ultimate, Gold problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sharing Game pass ultimate, Gold problem: Hello there, i have the ultimate game pass on my account and i wanted to shared it to my girlfriend on her xbox so i did what i saw everywhere online and it work. She can play the game from the...
  8. Xbox game sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game sharing: So i have gold for 6 months on my account and my brother wants to game share and he also has gold on his account for 3 months, if we game share does it combine gold and we have it for 9 months...
  9. Game Sharing DLC Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Sharing DLC Disappeared: I game share with my son and we have both moved to a Series X. I purchase the games etc on my account and he uses them on his. Recently Forza Horizon 4 DLC Cars have disappeared from his...
  10. Xbox games pass ultimate sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox games pass ultimate sharing: Here's a technical question, I'm struggling to get my head round. I have 3 Xbox's - an Xbox one s (my original Xbox) x1. An Xbox series S (a Christmas present i bought for my 2 sons to share) X2...