Xbox Game Sharing

Discus and support Xbox Game Sharing in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; <Moved from Word forum> So I was game sharing with my friends because he didn’t have Xbox Live, but recently we stopped game sharing. However he still... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by FrostyXFire__, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Xbox Game Sharing

<Moved from Word forum>

So I was game sharing with my friends because he didn’t have Xbox Live, but recently we stopped game sharing. However he still has Xbox live and hasn’t bought it. Just wondering how this is happening.

Thanks!

:)

FrostyXFire__, Nov 18, 2021
  2. Benjaminmiller5 Win User

game sharing

Does xbox game share, share disc games too
  3. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Playing one game on 2 xbox ones

4. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Autority to play games on two xbox's...

5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User
  6. EnenDaveyBoy Win User
Thema:

Xbox Game Sharing

1. Xbox Game Sharing - Similar Threads - Game Sharing

2. 2 Xbox's, 1 house game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Xbox's, 1 house game sharing: My son has an xbox one s, while my 2nd son is getting an xbox series s for christmas. I have an xbox gold subscription in my name for my 1st son. How do I set these up so that i only need to...
  3. Game Share

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Share: My friend is game sharing with me to download fifa 22 but when trying to play Star Wars Battlefront 2 it says we can't play because the other person is. How do we fix it...
  4. Installing Xbox PC games on a network share

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installing Xbox PC games on a network share: In a follow up to my previous post 2 years ago, is there a solution to this?...
  5. Game share is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game share is not working: Me and my friend tried to game share and I made his Xbox account my home Xbox like your supposed too to game share but now that I sign back in on my account it says I have to buy Call of Duty...
  6. Game sharing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game sharing: Me and my friend are game sharing but for some reason whenever he’s playing a game I can’t play any games at all..? e496d4a2-e753-4f49-b4b8-dc9efd403c39
  7. Sharing Games wioth Family (Xbox Pass PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Games wioth Family (Xbox Pass PC): Hi, I'm trying to share my games library with my son. We are both using Win 10 PCs on the same network. I'm usiung Xbox GameP **** for PC (the £6.99 per month version) I've added my son to the...
  8. Game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing: Hi, Recently I stopped gamesharing with one of my friends as he was taking advantage of me, but he still has Xbox live ultimate and I don’t think he bought it. Just wondering why this is...
  9. Unable to access game shared games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access game shared games: My brother and I both have xbox live accounts and our accounts have eachother's systems as their home xbox. However, I am unable to play the games in his game library currently. He has purchased...
  10. Vanguard game share not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vanguard game share not working: Me and my house mate game share but we can't both play vanguard at the same time? We can play all other games at the same time, is there anything stopping vanguard to be game shared? Thanks...