Xbox game store in Saudi Arabia

Discus and support Xbox game store in Saudi Arabia in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is my first experience with Xbox ever when nearly two months ago I bought a new Xbox one s. I immediately fall in love with it and specially Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hassan0h, Nov 12, 2018.

1. hassan0h
    hassan0h Guest

This is my first experience with Xbox ever when nearly two months ago I bought a new Xbox one s. I immediately fall in love with it and specially Xbox game pass. Every experience I had was great and the customer service are expectantly nice and lovely
    to chat with Really world class. I really praise Xbox and Microsoft for there commitment to gave gamers the best console experience and truly being customer oriented. The only small thing I experienced that doesn't line with that is some minor hiccups with
    Xbox game store for my region (Saudi Arabia) . Some games I can't buy the game alone I have to buy it with a collection for example: Diablo III -Ultimate Evil Edition
    I don't have the choice to buy it alone lake other regions , I have to buy Diablo III: Eternal Collection which is more expensive. And other games are way more expensive in competence with the American store like Tekken7. Thais may have
    a reason but the biggest surprise for me was there is games I can't even buy or fined in the Saudi store but when I change the region they are there like nier automata become as gods edition ( which I am exacted to play) . An easy solution would be change
    the region to United states and buy them but the problem with that is I can't pay with the money I have if I changed the region . I hope Xbox would fix this minor problems to give us in Saudi Arabia the ultimate Xbox experience. Other than that I appreciation every
    thing Xbox given to us and continue given.

:)

hassan0h, Nov 12, 2018
  2. hatem yousef
    hatem yousef Guest
    download fifa 17reach 79% then 0%

hatem yousef, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

That's a region issue. Your account region would have to match your physical location in order to download the game. Since you purchased it from the Saudi Arabia store, you would need to be in Saudi Arabia in order for it to download properly.

Smwutches, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Xbox game store in Saudi Arabia

Hi Hassan,

Thanks for reaching out to us! That is correct, you will not be able to purchase content. You must have a valid billing address and payment option that matches your console locale. It is also best to not migrate the account unless you
    actual move to the that location.

I would suggest offering feedback to our team at "Xbox
    Ideas
    ". Our team appreciates any and all feedback from our users Xbox game store in Saudi Arabia :)

I hope this helps and thank you.

XBF Jasmine Z, Nov 12, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    This may mean that the content that you are trying to purchase or download is not licensed for the country where you are located. Xbox Live determines your geographic location based on your console’s IP address when you sign in. You cannot
    purchase or download content that is not licensed for your country or region.

M3tal Daz3, Nov 6, 2018
  6. hatem yousef Win User

That's a region issue. Your account region would have to match your physical location in order to download the game. Since you purchased it from the Saudi Arabia store, you would need to be in Saudi Arabia in order for it to download properly.

already i am in saudi arabia
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

This may mean that the content that you are trying to purchase or download is not licensed for the country where you are located. Xbox Live determines your geographic location based on your console’s IP address when you sign in. You cannot
    purchase or download content that is not licensed for your country or region.
  8. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi Hassan,

Thanks for reaching out to us! That is correct, you will not be able to purchase content. You must have a valid billing address and payment option that matches your console locale. It is also best to not migrate the account unless you
    actual move to the that location.

I would suggest offering feedback to our team at "Xbox
    Ideas
    ". Our team appreciates any and all feedback from our users :)

I hope this helps and thank you.
  9. Smwutches Win User

10. Saadiii Win User

Code for The Missing Link not working

Hello!

I'm located in Saudi Arabia. The console is also set to Saudi Arabia.
Thema:

1. Xbox game store in Saudi Arabia - Similar Threads - game store Saudi

2. My xbox games are not working and my mircosoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox games are not working and my mircosoft store: It says error code xdrde544 when i try to lauch mircosoft store and my games are not working why is that happening i don't get it also it says updated needed it says please try again later in a...
  3. "Game hub" or "official club" missing from MS store?

in XboX Insiders
    "Game hub" or "official club" missing from MS store?: Is there a way to access this, or a way to view the achievement list on a game before purchasing? Did the selection for the game hub get removed when browsing the store? I've noticed this for the...
  4. If I have a game in Microsoft store and I switch to a new computer will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I have a game in Microsoft store and I switch to a new computer will I still be able to...: Hello there. Recently I purchased Sea of Thieves PC edition through the Microsoft store. However, I am thinking of buying a new computer, and I was wondering wether I will keep the game and I...
  5. Microsoft Store saying I haven't bought games I've already bought

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store saying I haven't bought games I've already bought: I recently formatted my C: drive in order to work out some issues I was having, and while setting everything back up, I noticed that the Microsoft Store is showing that I haven't bought any Forza...
  6. Microsoft store and game not syncing

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store and game not syncing: I have cooking diaries. I have purchased rewards within the game in the past. recently if I purchase a reward, it does not show up in the game. It states that I already purchased it and have to...
  7. Can't run game due to File Error/Microsoft Store Doesn't Recognize I Own a Game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't run game due to File Error/Microsoft Store Doesn't Recognize I Own a Game: Hi, I am trying to run a game on my PC that I originally bought for xbox (No Man's Sky). I went to the Microsoft Store, and It looked like I had to buy the game again. To my surprise, the game...
  8. Reviews are missing for some games at Store

in XboX Insiders
    Reviews are missing for some games at Store: Hello, for whatever reason the reviews are missing for some games just like Grim Fandango Remastered. I'd love to rate the game and share my opinions but I cannot. Any reason for that?...
  9. Xbox Game Pass PC games stop working after installed, error says "offline" and Store says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC games stop working after installed, error says "offline" and Store says...: What is the deal here? I've had to uninstall State of Decay 2 twice now and reinstall. It will play a couple times fine, then the next time I go to play/run the game nothing happens for awhile...
  10. Games' trailers in Xbox Store issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games' trailers in Xbox Store issue: Hello, I am having a problem with playing any games' trailers in Xbox Store on Xbox Series X. All trailers will not load at all when in game page above overview. After waiting some time for the...