Xbox game store

Discus and support Xbox game store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was planning on buying/pre-ordering the gane (insurgency Sandstorm) and i was able to see the game on the xbox game store and i had it saved, now for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by longjohnsilversMeekins, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Xbox game store

I was planning on buying/pre-ordering the gane (insurgency Sandstorm) and i was able to see the game on the xbox game store and i had it saved, now for awhile i haven't been able to find the game on the store and I'm still not able to find it by searching
    it. Does anyone know why im not able to find the game?

:)

longjohnsilversMeekins, Aug 6, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox game store

3. Heisenberg AVFC Win User

Xbox Store Games

Well it wouldn't be my home console cos I would of sold it to somebody else with their own gamertag
  4. Randver Win User

Xbox Store Games

If that Xbox remains your "home console" then yes but that would also mean them having access to all your personal information.
  5. WPAK Win User

No Games In Xbox Store

Hi there,

on what device are you trying to redownload the games?

Also please double check which account you are using to try and download the games, it needs to be the account that was used to purchase the games.

If you are on a Xbox One console please try the following:

please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

After that sign in and go to My Games and Apps and to the section where it will show your owned games

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/my-games-apps/view-downloadable-content

Let us know the results
  6. kingvas78 Win User

Xbox Store Games

No different then selling a cell phone or a computer..... wipe it clean before sale....
Thema:

Xbox game store

1. Xbox game store - Similar Threads - game store

2. Xbox Game Pass for PC not recognizing drives, unable to download in store

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC not recognizing drives, unable to download in store: Hello! I have gamepass ultimate. I am trying to install flight simulator to my computer but am having no luck. When I try to do so with the xbox app, it doesn't list a drive to install to, and...
  3. games and apps xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games and apps xbox store: I'm having this problem where I'm trying to rate games and apps in the store but every game and app I try it says I need to own the games to rate them i own all the games and apps though so I...
  4. Digital game I bought, does not appear in the library or in the store to download it again....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game I bought, does not appear in the library or in the store to download it again....: I bought the Just Dance 2017 digital game in the release year. And I can't access it to download it again ... I can't find it in the store. And it doesn't appear in my library....
  5. New store game videos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New store game videos: I like the new store although i am still getting to grips with it. I have noticed that when i go to a game page and view the videos, they wont go full screen when i select them. They play fine in...
  6. Games store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games store: Hi, I find that the service offered by microsoft is excellent. The only thing I ask is why the language is not specified in the description of the games in the store. It would be an important help...
  7. Xbox One - Can't download Games or Apps from Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - Can't download Games or Apps from Microsoft Store: The 'Get'/ 'Install' button on any App or Game on the Microsoft Store remains a loading icon indefinitely. I also can't access 'Full Library', this remains as a loading icon indefinitely (or at...
  8. microsoft store took a game that i baught and activated through a code and its not showing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store took a game that i baught and activated through a code and its not showing...: PLEASE i need your help i have done everything i even called the customer support services and they just didnt response i dont think im getting help here at all i activated minecraft thru a game...
  9. Microsoft Store Game Download stuck at 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Game Download stuck at 0%: I have an xbox 360 slim. I bought and TRIED to download Disney Infinity 3.0 onto my console and it always stays on 0% complete... I leave it on for hours and even days, NOTHING. I do believe that...
  10. I’m having issues here I got the new store update out of no where but I can’t see no games...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having issues here I got the new store update out of no where but I can’t see no games...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hulkbusterss [link] [comments]