Xbox game streaming and regions and when is it coming

Discus and support Xbox game streaming and regions and when is it coming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have an important question, when is xbox game streaming coming to the middle east, I'm waiting so badly for this feature to come already in the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/X1_M1, May 18, 2020.

1. /u/X1_M1
    /u/X1_M1 Guest

I have an important question, when is xbox game streaming coming to the middle east, I'm waiting so badly for this feature to come already in the region, and I would love to know if there is a specific date for it?

submitted by /u/X1_M1
    [link] [comments]

/u/X1_M1, May 18, 2020
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox one games

Yes. The Xbox One is region free when it comes to physical copies of games.
  3. GR412 Win User

Can an Xbox 360 have it's games streamed to an Windows 10 PC?

Okay thank you very much, I have one small question when it comes to streaming. If i were to stream an Xbox 360 game from an Xbox One to my Windows PC, would I be able to control that streamed game with my mouse and keyboard as opposed to a controller
    while on my Windows PC playing the streamed game?
  4. GR412 Win User

Can both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 have their games played on Windows 10 without the console?

Okay thank you very much, I have one small question when it comes to streaming. If i were to stream an Xbox 360 game from an Xbox One to my Windows PC, would I be able to control that streamed game with my mouse and keyboard as opposed to a controller while
    on my Windows PC playing the streamed game?
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Change Region to Play Region 1 in Region 2?

^^ That wouldn't work anyway as the xbox one is region locked when it comes to dvd/Blu-ray.

It's only region free for physical copies of games.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox one games region specific

Yes.The xbox one is region free when it comes to disc copies of games.

It is region locked for Blu-ray films & a lot of digital content.
Thema:

1. Xbox game streaming and regions and when is it coming - Similar Threads - game streaming regions

2. Add an option to have game chat audio while streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Add an option to have game chat audio while streaming: You guys should make it an option to where your viewers can hear game chat well because since cross platform is a thing people can now play with there friends on PlayStation but the viewers can’t...
  3. Game streaming region not supported?

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming region not supported?: Hi guys! So i finally got accepted into the game streaming preview but the app is saying its not available in my region, I live in New Zealand do we not get this yet? I'm having trouble finding an...
  4. I need help with Game Streaming, it says something about my region

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Game Streaming, it says something about my region: So I got to the stage where you connect your Xbox to your phone, but it's saying that Game Streaming isn't supported in my region. I'm in Texas, and it says available in the United States. Is mine...
  5. "ring or region does not support game streaming"

in XboX Insiders
    "ring or region does not support game streaming": I set up the app and everything, and once I got to the "searching for console" screen, it says that my ring or region doesn't support game streaming. Does anyone know what I can do? Also, I looked...
  6. When trying to set up game streaming it says it's not available in my region?

in XboX Insiders
    When trying to set up game streaming it says it's not available in my region?: I was trying to set up Xbox game streaming, and when it said to have my Xbox turned on and signed in, it tells me to wait for Xbox game streaming to be in my region, any one else have the same...
  7. I’m trying to set up game streaming but it says it’s not available in my region I live in...

in XboX Insiders
    I’m trying to set up game streaming but it says it’s not available in my region I live in...: submitted by /u/_NO-THIS-IS_PATRICK [link] [comments]
  8. Game streaming not supported in my ring or region

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming not supported in my ring or region: It tells me this when I try to sync my Xbox with the Android app. I assume I have to wait for an update but just wanted to ask and know for sure submitted by /u/edwardMG [link] [comments]
  9. Regions available for Xbox game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Regions available for Xbox game streaming: Hi I have downloaded the game streaming app on my samsung S8 and I've downloaded the xbox insiders app on my xbox. But when I go to start the process to connect to my Xbox it says it may not be...
  10. Game streaming preview tells me its not yet in my region.

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming preview tells me its not yet in my region.: i read that a couple of days ago the delta circle got the console streaming update, but my app refuses to acknowledge this by telling me its not ready yet. im in the us on a 100+d 20u 5gh local...