Xbox Game Streaming Android app won't load after logging in

Discus and support Xbox Game Streaming Android app won't load after logging in in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I downloaded the preview app on my Galaxy S10 and after it asked me for my login info and the screen is all green with the Xbox logo bouncing nonstop.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/juanzuniga, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Xbox Game Streaming Android app won't load after logging in

I downloaded the preview app on my Galaxy S10 and after it asked me for my login info and the screen is all green with the Xbox logo bouncing nonstop. The app just does that forever and won't load any further than that. I hope someone can help me fix this issue.

submitted by /u/juanzuniga
    [link] [comments]

/u/juanzuniga, Jan 9, 2020
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE.

Are you trying to log into a game or the Xbox App? If you're on Android, and trying to log into the Xbox or Game Pass app, I'd recommend searching the store for "Xbox (Beta)" or "Game Pass (Beta)" and see if you get the same error there.

Is the error code an Android system error or an App error you're getting? Also, can you provide the make and model of your phone and what version of Android you're running?
  3. GordonHerriott Win User

ERROR CODE 1170000 WHEN TRYING TO LOG IN ON ANDROID DEVICE.

Are you trying to log into a game or the Xbox App? If you're on Android, and trying to log into the Xbox or Game Pass app, I'd recommend searching the store for "Xbox (Beta)" or "Game Pass (Beta)" and see if you get the same error there.

Is the error code an Android system error or an App error you're getting? Also, can you provide the make and model of your phone and what version of Android you're running?
    It is an app error. Microsoft msge says to try again. Device is Nokia 7. Has been fine til recently. App usually logs in automaticallt when opened but now this error appears
  4. choppyseize Win User

Stream xbox one to android phone

You can use the Xbox app to stream to your PC or Tablet. I've never tried an Android though.
  5. luissolid Win User

Xbox streaming app

Xbox streaming it's available in all the region's from Xbox.

The app it's Currently it's only available on Android and on private flight on iOS.

Regards!
  6. ThePhoenixWMO Win User

Dead space

If you are having issues in getting the DRM for the Xbox games with gold, I would recommend using the APP on IOS or Android or logging on to Xbox.com to get it. You can then select install fromthe "Ready to Install List." It won't resolve the issue entirely,
    but it is what I have done to ensure I get the the Xbox 360 games with gold.
Thema:

Xbox Game Streaming Android app won't load after logging in

1. Xbox Game Streaming Android app won't load after logging in - Similar Threads - Game Streaming Android

2. Xbox game streaming preview not working? (Android)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming preview not working? (Android): Everytime I go into the Xbox game streaming preview app, I choose to stream from a console and have signed in. The problem is it says I need to be an Xbox insider even though I already have been...
  3. Xbox Game Streaming (Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Streaming (Android): I have recently put my console so it can stream to my phone. When I go to the game streaming app, it asks me to join Xbox Insiders before anything else, even though I'm a part of it and the build...
  4. Android 10 Game Streaming controller issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Android 10 Game Streaming controller issue?: Game streaming worked perfectly previously. Have not tried since having had my phone update itself to Android 10. On LG G8 thinq, Android 10, controller pairs and streaming starts as normal. No...
  5. "Connection issues" while game streaming on Android

in XboX Insiders
    "Connection issues" while game streaming on Android: I have a strong Wi-Fi connection at home (100mb u/d) and the lag and pixelation is very bad about 65—70% of the time. I use a Galaxy Tab S6 and a S10 for most plays. Either device has issues. Is...
  6. Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS

in XboX Insiders
    Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS: It would be perfect for people who doesn't have a bluetooth controller submitted by /u/CyanWizzz [link] [comments]
  7. I would like to stream my xbox to my android device, so I could play games on my phone screen

in XboX Insiders
    I would like to stream my xbox to my android device, so I could play games on my phone screen: Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but I've spent the last hour trying to figure out how to stream my xbox onto my phone screen and I keep on hitting dead ends. I have all the requirements...
  8. Game streaming Android on screen controls

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming Android on screen controls: I was playing around with my Xbox Bluetooth controller with an s10 and somehow managed to get some on screen xbox controls presumably for people without a controller. But I can't seem to find how...
  9. Game Streaming issue on Nvidia Shield Tablet Android 7.0

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming issue on Nvidia Shield Tablet Android 7.0: I am using Game Streaming on my Shield, and it was working fine till 3 days ago. Now I cannot play any game and getting the error : "the servers are busy, cannot connect to stream". I am using...
  10. Xbox Game Streaming in Android Emulators (Bluestacks, NoxPlayer) and/or Android x86...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming in Android Emulators (Bluestacks, NoxPlayer) and/or Android x86...: Obviously this isn't officially supported, but has anyone gotten this to work? I've tried in PrimeOS and PhoenixOS and both let me log into the app, but continuously crash right after that. I've...