Xbox Game Streaming App isn't working

Discus and support Xbox Game Streaming App isn't working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have an account for Xbox insider, and I am an insider. But when I try to use the streaming app, it doesn't let me do anything and I'm stuck on the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/YoItzFrostyy, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Streaming App isn't working

I have an account for Xbox insider, and I am an insider. But when I try to use the streaming app, it doesn't let me do anything and I'm stuck on the page that says sign out and learn more.

Please help I would love to use this and it seems better than Stadia so I would like to play.

submitted by /u/YoItzFrostyy
    [link] [comments]

/u/YoItzFrostyy, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

Xbox Game Streaming App isn't working

1. Xbox Game Streaming App isn't working - Similar Threads - Game Streaming App

2. Will there eventually be a "xcloud app" on the xbox itself? To stream games instead of...

in XboX Insiders
    Will there eventually be a "xcloud app" on the xbox itself? To stream games instead of...: As the halos and gear games are 100gb plus, I could see myself as using the service to play games that are not installed locally. submitted by /u/iamkeeeng [link] [comments]
  3. MS Game Streaming App, headset mic not working. Pixel 3 party chat, mic not working.

in XBoX on Mobile
    MS Game Streaming App, headset mic not working. Pixel 3 party chat, mic not working.: When using the game streaming app on my Google Pixel 3 I am not able to communicate with people in the party. I am able to invite to the party, I can hear people in the party but they can not hear...
  4. Can’t Install Game Streaming Preview App

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t Install Game Streaming Preview App: I got the email inviting me to participate in the beta. When I go to the Google Play store on my Android tablet, it says my device is not compatible with the software. It’s an older tablet, but...
  5. Streaming app stuck on game stream from console

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming app stuck on game stream from console: Installed guns gore and gonolli 2 could not play due to bad pixelated graphics now can't disconnect from game l have cleared cache and all data signed out and signed back in still when I boot up...
  6. Xbox game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming app: So Im an insider and have been for year and have access to project xcloud streaming but when I goto console streaming it says its insider only for it? Any help submitted by /u/Brannndon_...
  7. xbox game streaming app (preview) where do i go?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game streaming app (preview) where do i go?: hello r/xboxinsiders reddit, i received the email stating that "i have been selected for the xcloud preview" but the app only gets to a screen with a rocket on a cloud and a rocket on an xbox with...
  8. Availability of Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) App...

in XboX Insiders
    Availability of Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) App...: I've been invited to join the Project xCloud insiders today, thanks. I'm facing an issue where i can't install the app on my phone, it says it's incompatible... My phone is a Google Pixel (1rst...
  9. Need some help with downloading the Xbox game streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Need some help with downloading the Xbox game streaming app: My android tablet appears to meet the standards however the App Store says my device isn’t compatible with this version. My tablet is Android 6.0.1 and does have Bluetooth 4.0 Am I missing...
  10. Xbox game streaming app on Xbox one first generation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game streaming app on Xbox one first generation: Hi I'm having a problem seeing up game streaming app on a compatible Android phone to a first generation Xbox one. When i sign in to the app nothing happens i get this screen. I've set the...