Xbox game streaming, controller sort of not working?

Discus and support Xbox game streaming, controller sort of not working? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, I connect my controller to my phone (Xbox one S) and before streaming worked perfectly, not problems at all. But now I connect my controller to my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Chank_the_lord, May 16, 2020.

1. Xbox game streaming, controller sort of not working?

So, I connect my controller to my phone (Xbox one S) and before streaming worked perfectly, not problems at all. But now I connect my controller to my phone and try to play, nothing happens... I press every button on my controller and the only one that works is B, pressing that says "are you sure you want to disconnect?" Is there anyway to fix this?

submitted by /u/Chank_the_lord
    [link] [comments]

/u/Chank_the_lord, May 16, 2020
  2. GrimParrot Win User

Like Taking Screenshots?

I wish there was some sort of add on controller just dedicated to screenshots and streaming available.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Can both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 have their games played on Windows 10 without the console?

Okay thank you very much, I have one small question when it comes to streaming. If i were to stream an Xbox 360 game from an Xbox One to my Windows PC, would I be able to control that streamed game with my mouse and keyboard as opposed to a controller while
    on my Windows PC playing the streamed game?
    No, only controller. You can't use mouse and keyboard in this fashion for any games over xbox one streaming.
  4. GR412 Win User

Can an Xbox 360 have it's games streamed to an Windows 10 PC?

Okay thank you very much, I have one small question when it comes to streaming. If i were to stream an Xbox 360 game from an Xbox One to my Windows PC, would I be able to control that streamed game with my mouse and keyboard as opposed to a controller
    while on my Windows PC playing the streamed game?
  5. GR412 Win User

Can both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 have their games played on Windows 10 without the console?

Okay thank you very much, I have one small question when it comes to streaming. If i were to stream an Xbox 360 game from an Xbox One to my Windows PC, would I be able to control that streamed game with my mouse and keyboard as opposed to a controller while
    on my Windows PC playing the streamed game?
  6. MatthewBeall Win User

Streaming to computer: controller and headset issues

Ok, so I figured out that to get game audio/chat to work while streaming, we had to hook the controller up to the computer we are streaming to via USB. The headset stayed plugged into the controller. Yay! Game audio AND chat!

NEXT PROBLEM: there seems to be no way to control game volume/chat volume while streaming. We have mute chat at the top, but that is all. The computer volume controls do not affect the stream, and the volume controls on the controller adapter also seem to
    do nothing.

How do you control game/chat volume while streaming?
Thema:

Xbox game streaming, controller sort of not working?

1. Xbox game streaming, controller sort of not working? - Similar Threads - game streaming controller

2. Game streaming app, doesn't pass on controller input to console

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming app, doesn't pass on controller input to console: I have an XBOX Bluetooth controller paired to my Android 10 phone. I have current Xbox game streaming app installed. The app recognises the controller and I can connect to my Xbox One SAD on the...
  3. I can't use my Xbox One controller in the Game Streaming Preview App

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't use my Xbox One controller in the Game Streaming Preview App: I can use my Xbox controller on my android device with bluetooth. The app works fine and I can play perfectly well. At the time I start playing in the app I cannot do anything with my controller....
  4. Need help connecting controller, xbox, and phone at once, and Game streaming from console.

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting controller, xbox, and phone at once, and Game streaming from console.: I have been selected for project x cloud but I want to play games from my console on my phone? Can someone help me set this up? Because I cannot find clear instruction on how to do this. I'm also...
  5. Game streaming app: Once landed on dashboard, Xbox controller buttons does not work. Only...

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming app: Once landed on dashboard, Xbox controller buttons does not work. Only...: Tried changing batteries, reconnecting controller submitted by /u/emenzee [link] [comments]
  6. Android 10 Game Streaming controller issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Android 10 Game Streaming controller issue?: Game streaming worked perfectly previously. Have not tried since having had my phone update itself to Android 10. On LG G8 thinq, Android 10, controller pairs and streaming starts as normal. No...
  7. Help with Xbox Game Stream setup on Fire TV Stick using SteelSeries Stratus XL Controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Xbox Game Stream setup on Fire TV Stick using SteelSeries Stratus XL Controller: Has anyone been able to get xbox game steaming setup on a fire tv box while using a steel series stratus xl as the controller? I am getting an error when trying to connect to the xbox that...
  8. Game Streaming with XBone controller triggers act up.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming with XBone controller triggers act up.: I use xCloud/Game Streaming on android. I hopped on forza and I'll hold the triggers at partial and the input just jumps around. I'll be holding it at ~50% and itll jump all the way to the top and...
  9. Issue with Bluetooth controller game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Bluetooth controller game streaming: Hey everyone, Hope y'all making out well. I'm having issues with a Bluetooth controller whilst streaming from my console or streaming the game directly from MS servers. To be specific, it's the...
  10. Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS

in XboX Insiders
    Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS: It would be perfect for people who doesn't have a bluetooth controller submitted by /u/CyanWizzz [link] [comments]