xbox game streaming on IOS

Discus and support xbox game streaming on IOS in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey is there a possible chance to get xbox game streaming on the app store (IOS store) so i could test it out? Im in the alpha skip ahead ring... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kyekiller, Nov 10, 2019.

1. /u/kyekiller
    /u/kyekiller Guest

Hey is there a possible chance to get xbox game streaming on the app store (IOS store) so i could test it out? Im in the alpha skip ahead ring

submitted by /u/kyekiller
    [link] [comments]

/u/kyekiller, Nov 10, 2019
  2. luissolid Win User

Xbox streaming app

Xbox streaming it's available in all the region's from Xbox.

The app it's Currently it's only available on Android and on private flight on iOS.

Regards!
  3. ArminatorX Win User

xbox app for Mac computers

Don't wait for Microsoft.

There is already an app for MacOS and iOS called
    OneCast
    . You can download it from the iTunes Store, and allows you to stream your Xbox One to your iOS or Mac device.
  4. TheNinjaJedi Win User

How to set up NAS (network attached storage) on the xbox one?

If you have an iOS device, install the app Kinsky.

It will allow you to browse you media and push it to stream on the xbox one.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Problem with streaming quality in EA games

When you say streaming can you clarify a bit so we can better help troubleshoot?

Are you talking about streaming to Mixer or Twitch?

Local streaming to the Windows 10 Console Companion App?

Streaming from the beta xCloud service on Android or iOS?

Streaming the beta remote Console Streaming on Android or iOS?

Or a different method?

Which ever it is will wildly change our ability to help, and where the best place to post might be. Let us know!
  6. Villarino Win User

How to make the Xbox App Game Pass Beta better

Hello Manuel J rodriguez!

The feature which i would like most is to have all xbox apps in one app first, second i would like to stream in IOS or Android my xbox games like in the pc app, that would be awesome
Thema:

1. xbox game streaming on IOS - Similar Threads - game streaming IOS

2. Xbox Game Pass streaming won't be coming to iOS this September

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass streaming won't be coming to iOS this September: For those wondering why Xbox Game Pass streaming won't be coming to iOS this September. "Apple outlines this in an App Store rule that says “games offered in a game subscription must be owned or...
  3. Anyone else not able to sign into the game streaming iOS app for xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else not able to sign into the game streaming iOS app for xcloud?: Can’t seem to log in it just gives me a error. submitted by /u/Soundwarp [link] [comments]
  4. Can I access the game streaming on my iOS device?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I access the game streaming on my iOS device?: the Xbox game streaming (Preview) app is not on iOS am I still able to do it with an online download or something without buying the OneCast app for £12. submitted by /u/TheEagleBoy4 [link]...
  5. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) for iOS is expiring soon.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) for iOS is expiring soon.: [IMG] submitted by /u/BuBubbi [link] [comments]
  6. Does the new xbox update contain the ios update of game streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the new xbox update contain the ios update of game streaming?: So whats the new game streaming update for on xbox one is it for the ios stuff or you know? submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  7. Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS

in XboX Insiders
    Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS: It would be perfect for people who doesn't have a bluetooth controller submitted by /u/CyanWizzz [link] [comments]
  8. When is the game streaming app coming to iOS if anyone knows please tell me

in XboX Insiders
    When is the game streaming app coming to iOS if anyone knows please tell me: submitted by /u/DogeThe_Dog [link] [comments]
  9. Streaming my xbox one game on Android and IOS device

in XBoX on Mobile
    Streaming my xbox one game on Android and IOS device: Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing to give my feedback as a user of xbox one console, about easy streaming with the help of one app on Android or IOS. In my opinion it's a good thing, could you please...
  10. How do I get notified in the Xbox app for iOS whenever anyone starts streaming a game I'm ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get notified in the Xbox app for iOS whenever anyone starts streaming a game I'm ...: How do I get notified in the Xbox app for iOS whenever anyone on Xbox Live starts streaming a game I'm following? I play some games that are niche enough that they are probably not broadcast by...