Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) error

Discus and support Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) error in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am unable to connect my tablet to my Xbox through the app. I get the error: “Something went wrong Unable to communicate with your Xbox. Please check... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cbgundred, Oct 30, 2019.

1. /u/cbgundred
    /u/cbgundred Guest

I am unable to connect my tablet to my Xbox through the app. I get the error: “Something went wrong

Unable to communicate with your Xbox. Please check your network connection and try again.”

Both my Xbox and my tablet are connected to the same 5ghz WiFi, and I’ve tried reinstalling the app and rebooting both devices. What am I missing?

submitted by /u/cbgundred
    [link] [comments]

/u/cbgundred, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Auswulf Win User
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox streaming preview

Project xCloud and the Streaming Preview was only originally available to those who signed up to test it in advance a few weeks ago. As of right now the streaming preview is only for Xbox Insiders who are in either one of the Alpha previews. i don't believe
    it has trickled down to the Beta ring yet, and it will most likely leave its preview stages before it trickles down to the other rings in the Insider Program. By then, the Game Streaming preview will most likely be running in bigger test sessions.

You can learn more about it here.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-streaming
  4. Jim-L Win User

we couldn't stream from your console try again later

I tried streaming back in November. My network set up hasn't changed (PC connected to router through 1 Gigabit, Xbox connected to router through 802.11n). When I was trying to stream today, it shows the error message. PC is running 10586.164 while Xbox is
    running Preview.
  5. jamiebeckett88 Win User

Preview Program Question

I also would like to join the xbox preview to test out the game streaming on windows 10 preview. If anyone could invite me I would be very grateful.

Thanks
  6. nitraMBr Win User

Play To - Unexpected Device Error

I have the same issues, also provided feedback on the xbox preview program, it seems to have started for me after the latest preview update. I do not get a entry in the event viewer however, it just said error on the device (xbox one). There is already limited
    DLNA support on the xbox one, not being able to stream to it is seriously hampering my use of it.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) error - Similar Threads - Game Streaming Preview

2. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of December 5, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) Support and Discussion: Week of December 5, 2019: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  3. Xbox Game Streaming (Preview): Week of December 5, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Streaming (Preview): Week of December 5, 2019: Discuss your experiences and get help with Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss all things Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) and get help...
  4. Will Xbox game streaming be free after it's preview version is done?

in XboX Insiders
    Will Xbox game streaming be free after it's preview version is done?: I'm curious, because it's friggin awesome and project xcloud has tons of free games to play. It just seems like it's too good to be free and eventually they will charge us for it. Does anyone know...
  5. Game streaming preview

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming preview: When i click to add my console it says that game streaming preview is unavailable for omega ring. So why do the Xbox rangers keep saying it's available for all rings when it clearly isn't...
  6. Can’t Install Game Streaming Preview App

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t Install Game Streaming Preview App: I got the email inviting me to participate in the beta. When I go to the Google Play store on my Android tablet, it says my device is not compatible with the software. It’s an older tablet, but...
  7. Xbox game streaming preview

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming preview: Not sure why, but I tried using the Android app to play some games off of my Xbox tonight and after signing I only have 3 options to choose from "learn more", "sign out" or "privacy policy"....
  8. xbox game streaming app (preview) where do i go?

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game streaming app (preview) where do i go?: hello r/xboxinsiders reddit, i received the email stating that "i have been selected for the xcloud preview" but the app only gets to a screen with a rocket on a cloud and a rocket on an xbox with...
  9. Availability of Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) App...

in XboX Insiders
    Availability of Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) App...: I've been invited to join the Project xCloud insiders today, thanks. I'm facing an issue where i can't install the app on my phone, it says it's incompatible... My phone is a Google Pixel (1rst...
  10. Game streaming preview app won't find XBox

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming preview app won't find XBox: I am in insider program I have the Omega build that supports console streaming I opened console streaming app, logged in, and pressed button to set up Xbox my Xbox opened a page to run streaming...