Xbox Game Streaming to Android Tablet/Phone

Discus and support Xbox Game Streaming to Android Tablet/Phone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Microsoft Xbox One Bluetooth Gamepad already supports Android, so you can use it on Android games. (First gen Xbox One Gamepad does not use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by V3ntilator, Mar 8, 2019.

1. V3ntilator
    V3ntilator Guest

Microsoft Xbox One Bluetooth Gamepad already supports Android, so you can use it on Android games.

(First gen Xbox One Gamepad does not use Bluetooth).

The Xbox app on Android have tons of features, but no game streaming to Android. It would be great if you added support for it.

Is there any plans for it?

BTW: PS4 streaming already supports Game streaming to Android, but is locked to Sony phones.

It's possible to use Remote Desktop to stream to Android, but that's a bad solution as you are double streaming instead of one time.

:)

V3ntilator, Mar 8, 2019
  2. V3ntilator Win User

Thank you. Sorry for posting in wrong forum.

Have a nice day!
  3. Arminator Win User

4. choppyseize Win User

Stream xbox one to android phone

You can use the Xbox app to stream to your PC or Tablet. I've never tried an Android though.
  5. eduscxbox Win User

Project xcloud on windows 10?

There is nothing official yet, but at the inside xbox video published yesterday it shows the game running on android phone. Also, on the original post about xcloud Microsoft said that they were testing on mobile phones and tablets, on the other hand,
    surface devices are hybrid and also can be used in tablet mode, so it actually don't dissmiss the possibility of windows receiving xcloud, but I guess it will be made available at mobile phones and tablets with Android first.
  6. closingracer Win User

Xbox One Chatpad collaboration

Use your smartphone or tablet ......smh . Seriously how many people don't own a iPad, iPhone , iPod , android tablet or phone , or a windows tablet or phone ?
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Streaming to Android Tablet/Phone - Similar Threads - Game Streaming Android

2. Xbox One Game Streaming Over Internet No Longer Working!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Game Streaming Over Internet No Longer Working!: The past 2 weeks I have not been able to stream my games over the internet to my Windows 10 computer. It happened after a update on my xbox one x and I've narrowed everything down to be an issue...
  3. Xbox game streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game streaming: Hi guys not sure if this is the right place. I've just picked up an original Xbox one again haven't gamed in about 3 years due to various issues and lack of time. I have a windows 10 tablet and...
  4. fortnite in game chat while streaming on twitch not working for audience

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite in game chat while streaming on twitch not working for audience: hey everyone, I play Fortnite every night on my Xbox One, and trying to start a decent twitch channel so i broadcast my games. recently my viewers told me that they can´t hear what my teammates...
  5. Xbox Twitch Streams and why game chat can not be heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Twitch Streams and why game chat can not be heard: I've been streaming through the Xbox Twitch broadcast feature and I've been enjoying it. Until I looked back into one of my streams to find that nobody in my streams could hear the other people in...
  6. Streaming Xbox One X games to Xbox App on Surface not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Streaming Xbox One X games to Xbox App on Surface not working: Ok, so I have a launch edition Xbox One and an Xbox One X. I can stream games from the Original Xbox One to the Xbox App on my Surface Pro 4 without issue. However, the Xbox I primarily use is...
  7. Can't stream certain games on Mixer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't stream certain games on Mixer: Hey, been having trouble streaming certain games on Mixer. Most notable that has caused me to make this post is the Devil May Cry 5 demo. When I try to start a stream and have my friends watch,...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Not Allowing Game Capture With Any Streaming Software

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Not Allowing Game Capture With Any Streaming Software: Hi my name is Steven (ElusiveNerd) and I am a partnered streamer for mixer.com and as I have been playing a lot of forza I have began to stream it. The game will not allow game capture on any...
  9. Xbox One Stream on YouTube and free online in free games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Stream on YouTube and free online in free games.: Hello. I would like to start a discussion about streaming through Xbox to YouTube. I would like this option to be introduced by looking at the competitor that this option has implemented....
  10. Streaming my xbox one game on Android and IOS device

in XBoX on Mobile
    Streaming my xbox one game on Android and IOS device: Dear Sir/Madam, I'm writing to give my feedback as a user of xbox one console, about easy streaming with the help of one app on Android or IOS. In my opinion it's a good thing, could you please...