xbox game streaming to windows 10 running like crap

Discus and support xbox game streaming to windows 10 running like crap in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Any ideas ? Im on a wired connection for both. Nvidia streaming wotrks from pc to tv, so this makes zero sense . Ie always been on an insider dash, so... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ricflairandy, Dec 3, 2019 at 3:43 PM.

1. xbox game streaming to windows 10 running like crap

Any ideas ? Im on a wired connection for both. Nvidia streaming wotrks from pc to tv, so this makes zero sense . Ie always been on an insider dash, so anyone else have this issue or does it work ok?

submitted by /u/ricflairandy
    [link] [comments]

/u/ricflairandy, Dec 3, 2019 at 3:43 PM
  2. WPAK Win User

Remote play

Hi there,

there will be a stream option in the future, which will allow you to stream games running on the Xbox One to other windows 10 PC's on your home network
  3. rzn6jw111 Win User

Moving Quantum Break for Windows 10 to another HDD

Apparently, Quantum Break for Windows 10 (the FREE version if you pre-ordered the game for XBoxOne) can ONLY be run as an APP, not a stand-alone game. What a load of crap. Don't know if this is true if you purchase the game for Win 10 separately from the
    Windows store but I wouldn't be surprised.

Since it runs like CRAP on my SYSTEM drive, I'm going to have to delete it. What a waste of money!!!!!!!!!
  4. MHMafia1955 Win User

Xbox should bring PC games to xbox one

Mainly stream powered games because most PC games run smoothly on windows and windows 10 on the xbox could most likely run most PC games. So I was thinking they could get like a steam app on the xbox or just add all the games to the store to allow console
    players to play games that are only on the PC at the current moment.
  5. Hordie Win User

Can't detect xbox one on my surface pro 4

Hi Icksand3r,

I personally have a Surface Pro 4, and have used it to stream with no issues. It's basically just like any Windows 10 computer, and works the same way.

This link
    provides a ton of troubleshooting for streaming issues with Windows 10 (more than I could realistically type. First and foremost is making sure your Win 10 Xbox App is connected to the Xbox. If you run into a snag please post back with what step
    you're having issues with, or where the connection process is failing.
  6. maxen Win User

XBOX 360 and Game Streaming

Are you trying to stream a game from Xbox 360 to Windows 10? That's not supported - the media center of old was for streaming videos and songs.

There is a way to stream Xbox 360 games to Windows 10, but it involved using an Xbox One and playing the backwards compatible Xbox 360 on the Xbox 360, then streaming the Xbox One to Windows 10.
Thema:

xbox game streaming to windows 10 running like crap

1. xbox game streaming to windows 10 running like crap - Similar Threads - game streaming windows

2. Streaming Xbox One games to a Windows 10 PC over the internet stopped working

in XBoX on Windows
    Streaming Xbox One games to a Windows 10 PC over the internet stopped working: Hey everybody, For the past few years I've been able to stream my Xbox One games to my PC remotely over the internet. I did so by forwarding certain ports in my router, and accessing my Xbox One...
  3. Xbox One streaming game on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One streaming game on Windows 10: Hi. Is there a way, how can I stream Fortnite from xbox one to windows 10 PC but use PC keyboard and mouse instead controller? I know that I can connect keyboard and mouse directly to my xbox...
  4. Windows 10 Game Streaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Game Streaming: I've reset my Xbox, I've reset my Computer. I've done everything. I'm on the same network, my Xbox is on, yet it still gives me the error code: "Cannot connect to your Xbox. Make sure it is turned...
  5. Lagging while streaming games from xb1 to windows 10 pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Lagging while streaming games from xb1 to windows 10 pc: The subject pretty much explains it all. I am using a MoCA wired connection to extend my router. Speeds are 104.3 Mpbs on computer and 98.62 Mbps on xbox. My computer is directly wired to the...
  6. Can an Xbox 360 have it's games streamed to an Windows 10 PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can an Xbox 360 have it's games streamed to an Windows 10 PC?: I understand that the Xbox One can stream it's games to a Windows 10 PC with the official Xbox app, and thus can be played from PC. But can you also do this from an Xbox 360, so that I can use my...
  7. When I stream from the Windows 10 Xbox app I lose in game chat.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I stream from the Windows 10 Xbox app I lose in game chat.: so ive been streaming using the Win10 Xbox App for around a year. And ever since i started no matter what game i play i lose in game chat ive tried 8 differnet sets of differnet types of headsets...
  8. Streaming games from my Windows 10 won't show when I connect my xbox to xbox app on my windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streaming games from my Windows 10 won't show when I connect my xbox to xbox app on my windows: When I connect my xbox, it doesn't give me the option of streaming. It just says more, and all I can do is connect and disconnect my xbox. It is in Norwegian but the streaming button should show...
  9. Network quality issues while streaming games to windows 10 Wired on both ends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Network quality issues while streaming games to windows 10 Wired on both ends: I'm currently having issues streaming form my laptop to the xbox. IM getting major lag. I even ran a cat 6 cable to router and cat 6 from my xbox to the router too. My network is Netgear n6400...
  10. Game streaming to Windows 10 stutters - but only for Destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game streaming to Windows 10 stutters - but only for Destiny 2: I'm trying to stream Destiny 2 from my Xbox One to my Windows 10 PC (through the Xbox app). Gigabit Ethernet connection on both devices. The Xbox UI, apps, and other games all stream without any...