xbox game streaming (xcloud) error "unable to enter" after clicking "enter" button

Discus and support xbox game streaming (xcloud) error "unable to enter" after clicking "enter" button in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello i am from Brazil, and i received a email from xbox telling that i was invited to xcloud, i downloaded the app xbox game streaming and when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by leld21, Mar 4, 2021.

1. leld21
    leld21 Guest

xbox game streaming (xcloud) error "unable to enter" after clicking "enter" button

Hello i am from Brazil, and i received a email from xbox telling that i was invited to xcloud, i downloaded the app xbox game streaming and when i tried to click "enter" it gives the error that is unable to enter, try again later. I put the image in portuguese, but its translated to this (i tried my best), " it was not possible to enter, a problem has occoured while entering, try again later" . I have xbox game pass ultimate activated and i wanted a solution.

Image:

xbox game streaming (xcloud) error "unable to enter" after clicking "enter" button [​IMG]

:)

leld21, Mar 4, 2021
  2. ray1204 Win User

TV Remote Code Issue

I have this issue with my sd channels on the xbox not hitting the enter button after the channel numbers are entered.
  3. Sad0w47 Win User

Problem sigining in on dashboard

I have the same issue, cant access home menu/return to dashboard after entering a game, unable to access console settings etc.

screen just dims when using the home button.
  4. ericjwilborn Win User

xcloud game offline play

No, the Streaming app for xCloud allows for online play of those xCloud games or will allow you to stream your Xbox games to your phone.
  5. Metzamo Win User

I have been trying to connect my Xbox account to Facebook for the past few days, but get an error

I am, but this error appears as soon as I click "Connect to Facebook" and the log in window opens.

If I enter my (correct) information I get an error saying it was unable to connect and to try again later.

Both the Xbox and PC have a great and fast internet connection.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Console Companion Login Failure & Error message failure

Hi Alec,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand getting error 0x406. This error comes usually when there something wrong with apps. There is a way to reset the app. Follow these steps to reset the Xbox app.

1. Press the Type here to search(otherwise Cortana) button on Windows 10’s taskbar.
    2. Enter the keyword ‘apps‘ in the search box.
    3. Click Apps & features to open a list of UWP apps in Settings.
    4. Enter ‘Xbox‘ in the Search this list box.
    5. Select the Xbox app and click Advanced options.
    6. Press the Reset button shown directly below.
    7. Click Reset again to provide further confirmation.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

1. xbox game streaming (xcloud) error "unable to enter" after clicking "enter" button - Similar Threads - game streaming xcloud

2. Game streaming is taking a break xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming is taking a break xcloud: Hi all, I'm in Australia and received my email accepting me into the xcloud preview. I have the xbox game streaming preview app installed, and I've logged in, but when I go to game streaming I...
  3. Xcloud isn't working on Game Streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud isn't working on Game Streaming app: I was traying to play on my móbile phone, but a warning appears saying "we’re moving to the Xbox app. I couldn’t find any date or news saying when Xcloud will be available again in Brazil. Can...
  4. XCloud or Xbox Game Streaming on PC?

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud or Xbox Game Streaming on PC?: [removed] submitted by /u/workschool365 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Project XCloud é verdadeiramente o futuro do game streaming, e talvez do universo gamer

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Project XCloud é verdadeiramente o futuro do game streaming, e talvez do universo gamer: Hoje testemunhei o Xbox xCloud, vejo que a tecnologia tem um futuro promissor, ainda há sempre que melhorar no serviço e em carregamentos das imagens em internet mais lenta pois ainda enfrenta...
  6. Hello, I have a problem with the xcloud app But when entering a game the streaming freezes...

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I have a problem with the xcloud app But when entering a game the streaming freezes...: Help submitted by /u/BelzeBubulubu [link] [comments]
  7. Game Streaming works fine, XCloud does not.

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming works fine, XCloud does not.: Streaming is working fine, but XCloud refuses to work. When I open the app it tells me to learn more then takes me to the page to sign up for Ultimate. I already have ultimate, so I'm not sure...
  8. XCloud game streaming

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud game streaming: I have Game Pass ultimate and all the necessary requirements to begin project xcloud beta with started early today a month before it was supposed to start on the 15th. I have my controller...
  9. Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?

in XboX Insiders
    Will I still be able to stream by own games from my console with the updated xcloud service?: I haven't seen any official word on this, but streaming my Xbox One games from my console has been my favorite feature of xcloud. Playing Slay the Spire in a hotel 300 miles away from my console...
  10. Xcloud/Xbox Game Streaming question

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud/Xbox Game Streaming question: When will the Windows 10 preview/beta be starting? I've tried it on an Android Smartphone and it's OK, but what I'm excited for is to stream games on a Windows 10 laptop or Tablet. I don't...