Xbox Game Streming mouse click doesn't work in Fortnite.

Discus and support Xbox Game Streming mouse click doesn't work in Fortnite. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When I play Fortnite by Xbox Game Streaming the keyboard is working normally but the mouse is not working the click. Xbox Game Streaming Version :... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fabiohcnobre, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Xbox Game Streming mouse click doesn't work in Fortnite.

When I play Fortnite by Xbox Game Streaming the keyboard is working normally but the mouse is not working the click.
    Xbox Game Streaming Version : 1.2206.601.0
    Xbox Series X Version OS: 10.0.2206.24002
    Fortnite version: v21.10

submitted by /u/fabiohcnobre
    [link] [comments]

/u/fabiohcnobre, Jun 28, 2022
  2. Arminator Win User

Need help please

Currently only Minecraft (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the title) is playable with keyboard and mouse.

All other games, including Fortnite do NOT work with Keyboard and Mouse on the Xbox One.

If you want to play Fortnite with Keyboard and Mouse, you can do that on a regular Windows PC.
  3. gameshareAcidxcalber Win User

My sidebuttons do not work on my mouse for Xbox Minecraft

Hi ! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Depending on the mouse you are using could be some compatibility software missing as some Logitech would need on a PC, but iif is working on a different gane must be due to the game compatibility
    Hi.

The game or Xbox is the issue or Minecraft since I tried 5 different mouses on different platforms and it worked and the sidebuttons worked on fortnite.

Minecraft or Xbox issue

Becauze I tried myne and my brother's mouses on his it worked and on pc it worked on Minecraft.

But when I plugged these mouses into my Xbox the sidebuttons worked on games like fornite and not on Minecraft like it did on my brother's.

(It not to do with the mouses)

( All other functions work in games like Fortnite even sidebuttons but as soon as in Minecraft Xbox it doesn't work)

(Plus side buttons worked in the past on my old one and my brother's did on Minecraft now they don't) it got to be a Minecraft bug
  4. JoshuaPalomaki Win User

Keyboard works but mouse doesn’t on fortnite Xbox one

I start up fortnite then plug in my keyboard and mouse and only my keyboard works how do i fix this ?
    What model of keyboard and mouse are you using?. There is of course a work in progress for both, I highly suggest using a wired Keyboard and mouse only at this current moment on fortnite.

Both are wired but mouse wont work on any game is my mouse broke???
  5. mikamikulic Win User

Mouse and Keyboard doesn't work anymore on Xbox one x? [fortnite]

I am having the same problem, I just played Fortnite and leaved the match, and in the lobby my mouse pointer disapperaed.

I tried to re-install Fortnite but it didn`t, work my mouse works on a computer but not on Xbox, it doesnt work in any other game either.

PLEASE FIX IN NEXT UPDATE!!!
  6. FrankTV Win User

Keyboard and Mouse in Fortnite on Xbox One.

Surface is good, because in the Warframe(another game with mouse nad keyboard support) mouse works well and in the main menu Fortnite mouse works well too, this problem is in the match only.
Thema:

Xbox Game Streming mouse click doesn't work in Fortnite.

1. Xbox Game Streming mouse click doesn't work in Fortnite. - Similar Threads - Game Streming mouse

2. Why can't my Xbox go to game chat?

in XboX Insiders
    Why can't my Xbox go to game chat?: I have a Xbox one and for some reason, I am stuck in game chat and every time I use the button to go to party chat, it just goes back to game chat. Does anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  3. Missing game from my game library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing game from my game library: two years ago in October I bought Forza Horizon 4 ultimate on the Microsoft store on PC but once it moved to game pass it is no longer in my Microsoft store library or my Xbox library and when I...
  4. Entering the Xbox Game Pass app on Series X crashing to Dashboard?

in XboX Insiders
    Entering the Xbox Game Pass app on Series X crashing to Dashboard?: Hi all - Trying to see if others have had this problem, and if so, how to troubleshoot it. I’m in the Xbox Alpha Version and have been a long time. The past few weeks, when I click on the Xbox...
  5. I cannot install any games that require "Administrator Approval" (XBox PC App) - Have tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot install any games that require "Administrator Approval" (XBox PC App) - Have tried...: Hello, I have a brand new computer running Windows 10. This new computer has a fresh Windows 10 Pro installation and I have run all the updates for Windows. I cannot install any games that require...
  6. Two Xboxes different accounts how to join a game with each other

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xboxes different accounts how to join a game with each other: Hi I hope someone can please help I'm useless lol. My son has an xbox downstairs and my youngest has borrowed his xbox from his dad's but he wants to join to play a game with my other son. Can...
  7. I join the Halo Infinite Insider but now the game won't open.

in XboX Insiders
    I join the Halo Infinite Insider but now the game won't open.: I joined the Halo Infinite Insider awhile back for the co-op campaign. Although I am now trying to reopen the game or at this point leave the beta so I can have normal Halo Infinite installed but...
  8. Unable to launch any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch any games: I am unable to launch any games, it redirected me to MS store Gaming Services I don't know what is it for as I don't have the option to install it [img] 649864c7-35a1-4b21-920d-387f8d103d36
  9. Error 0xC03F6603 occurs when trying to install a game in the Microsoft Store or Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0xC03F6603 occurs when trying to install a game in the Microsoft Store or Xbox...: I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Microsoft store and Xbox application. I've tried other methods as well but still no luck. Any suggestions? da1e6950-811e-4797-9370-02357f08340b
  10. Age of Empires - Unable to access the game / unable to install the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires - Unable to access the game / unable to install the game: I am having issue with Age of Empire game. It was working fine and suddenly one day it stopped working. I can see the game in the start menu but I cannot see it in add or remove programs. Start...