Xbox game

Discus and support Xbox game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So basically I come online and go to play GTA i bought in 2014 and it get that error message asking for the person who bought the game to sign in, all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaiyuz, Sep 12, 2019 at 8:32 AM.

1. Jaiyuz
    Jaiyuz Guest

Xbox game

So basically I come online and go to play GTA i bought in 2014 and it get that error message asking for the person who bought the game to sign in, all xbox services were up, i was really confused so i uninstalled the game and it wasn’t in my ready to install
    and now it says i don’t own the game and have to buy it again. What should I do since Xbox support doesn’t fix anything?

:)

2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

xbox games

Since buying the game originally have you changed or updated your console. If so a license transfer is in order to get all the content licenses to your new console.

support.xbox.com/.../download-content should have all the information for any questions you have
  3. Indigo Wiseman Win User

Xbox game.

Hello TheSeedSociety,

Because the account you purchased Minecraft has been banned, you need to purchase the game again.

Don't forget the Xbox Live has a Code Of Conduct, you can see it here
    www.xbox.com/.../CodeOfConduct
  4. Le Jok3r Win User

Xbox game.

Hi.

You have to purchase the game again, sorry.
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Xbox: Game On

reveal the VR lol it already has been and doubt it will take off. so microsoft called E3 "GAME ON" sony calls there E3 "INDIE ON"
  6. A Virtual Duck Win User

Xbox: Game On

vDEACON, send us some photos eh?
Thema:

Xbox game

1. Xbox game - Similar Threads - game

2. "They Are Billions" xbox one game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "They Are Billions" xbox one game: It's a good game. Can be very challenging if you dont know what you are doing. Also.. very long sometimes. You spend a lot of time preparing and find out in the end you were sadly under prepared....
  3. Recovering former levels for my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recovering former levels for my games: When clicked on my Microsoft games, XBox kept asking me for a password. I thought it was suspicious since it had never happened before. Now I can get to my games, but I'm back to level 1. Can I...
  4. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Games with Gold: Why is Tekken Tag Tournament 2 not available to download with Games with Gold in South Africa? There's just a bunch of DLC, but the game itself isn't even in the store....
  5. Purchased Sphinx an original Xbox game on the 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Sphinx an original Xbox game on the 360: got a 250 GB hard drive 360 slim the Sphinx game downloaded and played the first time now its having problems cost 14 dollars having issues with it now wont download at all tried everything...
  6. Web Account Manager 100% CPU Usage, Game and PC freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Web Account Manager 100% CPU Usage, Game and PC freeze: Hello, when I launch Sea of Thieves and got to the Point where the game send the message to the server for profil information my whole PC starts freezing. I found out, that this only happens...
  7. Gears 5 Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Game Pass: I recently purchased Gears 5 Standard Edition and I'm having an amazing time playing it, I have used codes through Rockstar energy drinks for in game items and noticed you can get 7 days Game Pass...
  8. gifting xbox game pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    gifting xbox game pass for PC: hi, so i grabbed the game pass recently for my PC, and told my bro i would buy his first month to try it out, but i do not see a gifting option for PC, apparently you can only gift thru...
  9. I can't install new games on XBOX Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install new games on XBOX Game Pass PC: Every time when i try to install Gears 5 or Age of Empires i click on the install button and Nothing happens. After i activated the Options on which hard drive the game should be installed, the...
  10. Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]: Ho di recente provato ad attivare l'offerta "gamepass ultimate 2 mesi a 2 euro" e dopo aver provato a pagare con una carta master card contenente 2,70 € l'applicazione restituiva un errore dopo...