Xbox game

Discus and support Xbox game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So basically I come online and go to play GTA i bought in 2014 and it get that error message asking for the person who bought the game to sign in, all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jaiyuz, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Jaiyuz
    Jaiyuz Guest

Xbox game

So basically I come online and go to play GTA i bought in 2014 and it get that error message asking for the person who bought the game to sign in, all xbox services were up, i was really confused so i uninstalled the game and it wasn’t in my ready to install
    and now it says i don’t own the game and have to buy it again. What should I do since Xbox support doesn’t fix anything?

:)

Jaiyuz, Sep 12, 2019
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

xbox games

Since buying the game originally have you changed or updated your console. If so a license transfer is in order to get all the content licenses to your new console.

support.xbox.com/.../download-content should have all the information for any questions you have
  3. Indigo Wiseman Win User

Xbox game.

Hello TheSeedSociety,

Because the account you purchased Minecraft has been banned, you need to purchase the game again.

Don't forget the Xbox Live has a Code Of Conduct, you can see it here
    www.xbox.com/.../CodeOfConduct
  4. Le Jok3r Win User

Xbox game.

Hi.

You have to purchase the game again, sorry.
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Xbox: Game On

reveal the VR lol it already has been and doubt it will take off. so microsoft called E3 "GAME ON" sony calls there E3 "INDIE ON"
  6. A Virtual Duck Win User

Xbox: Game On

vDEACON, send us some photos eh?
Thema:

Xbox game

1. Xbox game - Similar Threads - game

2. Alpha Skip Ahead - No audio in Final Fantasy XV, unable to record game clips and streaming...

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead - No audio in Final Fantasy XV, unable to record game clips and streaming...: I'm having a weird intermittent audio bug with Final Fantasy XV. I turn on my Xbox One X from a complete shutdown (today was after the dashboard update), start Final Fantasy XV, connect my...
  3. Why 'Solitary Warfare' Could be a Game Changer for Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why 'Solitary Warfare' Could be a Game Changer for Xbox Series X: In 2001 Microsoft released the original Xbox along with Halo: Combat Evolved. This new console and 5 years later game call Gears Of War two games took the world by storm, and by the end of the...
  4. Xbox profile not receiving party or game invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox profile not receiving party or game invites: I've had this problem for at least a week where I don't receive invites to parties or to games. I have no issue starting parties, or inviting others and they have no problems joining me. I also...
  5. Jogos da franquia star Wars não inicia no Xbox 360[Translation-Star Wars franchise games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogos da franquia star Wars não inicia no Xbox 360[Translation-Star Wars franchise games...: Boa tarde estou tendo problemas com todos os jogos da franquia Star Wars nenhum inicia, pede pra refazer o download mas nada resolve, alguma ajuda Obrigado [Translation-Good afternoon I'm having...
  6. Gamed on DVD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamed on DVD: Well, I have a brand new high horsepower Alienware PC with windows 10. I am in a very remote rural area and have Verizon hotspot WiFi. After using 15 GB of data within a month, it reverts to a...
  7. Can’t buy or download Gold games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy or download Gold games: I’ve owned an Xbox since day 1. Never had any issues until this week. Days & days of trying to download & purchase games with Gold with a credit card AND microsoft giftcard, on the xbox, on the...
  8. Not seeing downloaded game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not seeing downloaded game: Downloaded a game code (overmatch legendary edition) on the Xbox OneS. I can see it in the purchase history but not available in the Apps to install. Can anyone assist in resolving?...
  9. How do i play games with keyboard and mouse on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i play games with keyboard and mouse on Xbox: I plugged up my keyboard and mouse and went to Xbox insider. And restarted the console and still does not work what am i missing 03db50a2-80fb-496d-a6b2-7070b2235ddd
  10. Xbox notifications Help. Recieving all notifications except Game and Party invites

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox notifications Help. Recieving all notifications except Game and Party invites: I haven't been able to receive game or party invites for a couple of weeks now, but I still get notifications for achievements, messages, game pass quest I've tried to #1 Reset my Xbox #2 Reset...