xbox gamebar (beta) - Pc version

Discus and support xbox gamebar (beta) - Pc version in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; there is a problem on pc with multi monitor the game bar isn't possible to move on another screen. submitted by /u/triby80 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/triby80, Feb 4, 2020.

1. /u/triby80
    /u/triby80 Guest

there is a problem on pc with multi monitor

the game bar isn't possible to move on another screen.

submitted by /u/triby80
    [link] [comments]

/u/triby80, Feb 4, 2020
  2. schnurren Win User

Updated the Gamebar can't start party's anymore

Hello M O N S T FI z,

You say that you updated your gamebar app, did you updated also your Windows 10?

If so, what version do you have?

And by updating the gamebar, do you mena normal update or that you inscribed yourself in Windows Insider program and enabled the beta of gamebar?

Thanks!
  3. Cam1492 Win User

Xbox Game Bar sign in button does nothing when I click it

i do feel that gamebar is a beta sometimes haha. you can always do everything on your xbox console companion and it will work directly with gamebar aswell.
  4. ItsKylie Win User

xbox game bar crashing

Give the pc time the xbox bar is still in beta so these mistakes happen
    No. Microsoft removed notifications from the functional companion app and forced the gamebar onto pc users. They dont get the benefit of "give it time" when they made it the only option despite it not being ready.
  5. Filly Phlex Win User

New to minecraft...any tips

The Xbox 360 Edition is currently based on the 1.6.6 Beta version of Minecraft on the PC. The PC version is currently in the 1.2.5 full game (no longer in beta).
  6. WildAttorney Win User

minecraft update around 13 of july

Sleepingweasal, you are getting confused with the version numbers--version 1.2 was released on the PC
    EIGHT MONTHS AFTER Beta version 1.7.3.

You need to keep in mind that the version being released on Xbox this week or next is not "1.7.3.", but rather "Beta 1.7.3." The game left beta in November 2011 with version 1.0. So version 1.2. is well AFTER Beta 1.7.3.

Jungles and jungle trees were released with version 1.2 on MARCH 1, 2012. The version being released on Xbox 360 soon is Beta version 1.7.3. that released on PC on JULY 8, 2011. So if the Xbox 360 version stayed a year behind the PC version, you can expect
    to see your jungle trees in March of 2013.
Thema:

1. xbox gamebar (beta) - Pc version - Similar Threads - gamebar beta version

2. XBox GameBar

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox GameBar: Hi, when I try to record with the windows 10 game bar, I get this message: This PC does not meet the hardware requirements for recording clips. For more information, go to the Xbox game bar...
  3. Xbox Gamebar and Companion App

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamebar and Companion App: So I have been on PC for a month or so now, everything worked perfect. Gamebar is what I usually use but yesterday I could not hear others and others can not hear me. I have reset the gamebar and...
  4. How do i capture gamebar on OBS software?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i capture gamebar on OBS software?: How do i setup obs to capture everything related to the gamebar application. such as the party overlay cpu overlay and any other overlay or when i open the application itself entirely on OBS...
  5. Updated the Gamebar can't start party's anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Updated the Gamebar can't start party's anymore: So I recently updated the Gamebar and now I can't start a party anymore. I can only invite people to a private chat or add multiple people to a chat but I also want my other friends to be able to...
  6. No FPS in the Gamebar

in XBoX on Windows
    No FPS in the Gamebar: I have followed the thread to its conclusion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-how-to-enable-fps-counter-on-windows/2927e312-e68d-4912-b7d0-b1f49b5b866d?page=2 I...
  7. Xbox Gamebar automatically turns off after uninstalling xbox services.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamebar automatically turns off after uninstalling xbox services.: Last year, I used a third party app to remove all xbox apps since I didnt need them. I now know that was a mistake. I have tried everything I could find online to get them back. Is there anyway I...
  8. XBOX GameBar on PC not showing CPU speed?

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX GameBar on PC not showing CPU speed?: Just wondering if anyone elses CPU speed stays at 0.00 Ghz? submitted by /u/Krimzon_Grey [link] [comments]
  9. Unneeded xbox gamebar/app etc

in XBoX on Windows
    Unneeded xbox gamebar/app etc: HI, how do I uninstall the Xbox gamebar? Uninstall button greyed out and 'terminate' button not working. Thanks 06c8d719-c936-4d51-bfb0-ac8b8f5b71ad
  10. Windows 10 Gamebar Mouse Cursor

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Gamebar Mouse Cursor: Hello! How do I disable gamebar in recording my mouse cursor? d20e6d28-9266-4ca4-a76c-fbd75b2e0940