xbox gamebar capturing clips takes a while(pc)

Discus and support xbox gamebar capturing clips takes a while(pc) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, xbox gamebar is very useful but i just have one question. when i capture something it takes a day or two for it to save and actually show in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tawseef Choudhury, Jul 2, 2022.

1. xbox gamebar capturing clips takes a while(pc)

hello,

xbox gamebar is very useful but i just have one question. when i capture something it takes a day or two for it to save and actually show in my files. is this normal or can i make it show up any faster?

thank you to anyone who responds!

:)

Tawseef Choudhury, Jul 2, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent adviser.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help game bar problem.

Please try to reset the game bar app on your PC.

Click Start and click Settings; Select Apps & features. Find the Xbox game bar app and click Advanced options. Click Reset then also click repair.

Once done, restart your PC and try again.

But there are times that it will take long to upload the captures due to server delays but they should not be doing that all the time.

Hope that helps.
  3. FadeD ViiBE Win User

Upload xbox pc game bar captures to mobile app

I have the same question, but what I think OP is trying to ask is, how do we take a game clip captured on PC through the Xbox Gamebar and upload it to the Xbox PC App, so that we may share it to our friends through the app?
  4. IRB Win User

Unable to share external HD captures on Xbox Live

Hi again,

Just to quote from the article about external storage for game clips:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/capturing-game-clips-to-external-storage

"While this is a convenient way to port your clips and screenshots to a PC, saving captures externally means you can’t edit them in Upload Studio or share them on Xbox Live, like clips captured directly
    to your Xbox."

I don't think there will be any way around it. Sorry.
  5. Real Dangerr Win User

Screenshots and Recordings

The best way to keep those clips is, install the Xbox app on your laptop or pc. Then on your console go to your captures and upload them to one drive and upload them to live. Then go to the Xbox app on pc or laptop click on the captures and scroll through
    what is live and download the clips to your pc or laptop in a file.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

xbox game bar captured video doesn't show application's icon

the logo might be an overlay from the program, the xbox gamebar will only capture the window or fullscreen application. it does not capture overlays all the time.
Thema:

1. xbox gamebar capturing clips takes a while(pc) - Similar Threads - gamebar capturing clips

2. Xbox gamebar won't refresh captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamebar won't refresh captures: On one PC it works fine, on the others it won't refresh until you tab out of the game you're in. Same versions of Windows, same game, tried repairing and resetting the app but it still won't...
  3. Gamebar "capture" settings crash immediately on click. Capture options greyed out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamebar "capture" settings crash immediately on click. Capture options greyed out.: Hi, I am on Windows 11 Pro 22000.556 I wanted to use gamebar to clip some stuff or record. Both those options are greyed out and when clicking the capture settings button in settings app the...
  4. How do you upload xbox gamebar captures to Xbox Live on Windows 11

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do you upload xbox gamebar captures to Xbox Live on Windows 11: I just got a new Windows 11 computer and I've been recording clips using game bar. I would like to send them to my friends but I don't see an option to upload any of the clips to xbox live. I also...
  5. Can't Use XBox Gamebar to Capture on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Use XBox Gamebar to Capture on PC: I can't get game bar to launch. Clicking it does nothing, and i'm unable to uninstall it to try and install clean from msft store (uninstall option is grayed out in settings; it doesn't show up in...
  6. Xbox Gamebar Capturing makes the audio SUPER QUIET

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamebar Capturing makes the audio SUPER QUIET: In the options area, you can set the capturing to record all audio right? That way, you can record what you and your friends say to each other while playing a game or whatever background audio you...
  7. Mic not being picked up during xbox gamebar [capture audio set to All : Game, mic, apps,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Mic not being picked up during xbox gamebar [capture audio set to All : Game, mic, apps,...: I'm running the game, discord and xbox gamebar at the same time. when I turn on gamebar recording, the xbox mic will switch off. Discord can still hear me but when I watch back the recording, only...
  8. X-Box Gamebar will NOT capture SCREENSHOTS

in XBoX on Windows
    X-Box Gamebar will NOT capture SCREENSHOTS: It was working well up until recently, now every time I try to take a screenshot, all I get is a BLANK image... This is SUPPOSED to be my DESKTOP FFS [img] a6bdd5d3-71e8-4c0c-9af6-590dd50077de
  9. Can't upload gamebar screen captures with ":" (colon) in title of game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't upload gamebar screen captures with ":" (colon) in title of game: As we all know, Microsoft does not allow for the use of ":" (colons) in the naming convention of files. However, some games have them in their titles and this will prevent you from uploading your...
  10. No Xbox Gamebar Capture Folder

in XBoX on Windows
    No Xbox Gamebar Capture Folder: Hello, I'm trying (and failing) to setup Xbox Gamebar on my PC. The help file said to move the captures folder to change the saving location, which I did, to D:\Captures. (Larger HDD) However...