Xbox Gamebar not recording audio from web (works with any other app except chrome and edge)

Discus and support Xbox Gamebar not recording audio from web (works with any other app except chrome and edge) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi all, i am unable to record any audio if using chrome or edge, it records audio from zoom or any other app except these ones. I ticked the box... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JayJay22_342, Aug 6, 2022 at 10:42 AM.

1. JayJay22_342
    JayJay22_342 Guest

Xbox Gamebar not recording audio from web (works with any other app except chrome and edge)

Hi all,

i am unable to record any audio if using chrome or edge, it records audio from zoom or any other app except these ones. I ticked the box remember this is a game but still not working. thank you

:)

JayJay22_342, Aug 6, 2022 at 10:42 AM
  2. ngocphi Win User

Does any of this work?

Use any other browser except for chrome or safari

Edge or Firefox works best for most websites and faster

Fyi chrome is. A memory hog
  3. DaragonOne Win User

Error al agregar método de pago. [Failed to add payment method.]

Mi cuenta está en chile, revisé eso también.

He intentado desde el teléfono, la web, la Microsoft store app, xbox app, en incógnito, usando edge, firefox, opera y Chrome. Ninguno funciona.

[Translation-My account is in chili, I checked that too.

I tried from the phone, the web, the Microsoft store app, xbox app, incognito, using edge, firefox, opera and Chrome. None of them work. ]
  4. ngocphi Win User

Falsely banned

Use any browser except Safari or chrome as they have issues with fb and fb games and multiple forums etc

Best ones for web standards is edge or firefox
  5. GabrielArakilyan Win User

Can't update Privacy and Online Safety Settings - Unexpected Error occurred

I tried both edge and chrome and neither worked any other suggestions?
  6. Damian.Ferm Win User

Problems with the Xbox App and Website.

To clarify:

•Both browsers (Chrome and Edge) loop posts after pressing 'Get More' button,

•Both browsers' (Chrome and Edge) horizontal scrolling on Clubs home screen doesn't work (have to rotate device to bring club into view),

•Xbox App on Android Mobile doesn't load comments or likes but posts are visible.

Android version: 8.0.0

Xbox App version: 1808.1005.2148

Microsoft Edge version: 42.0.0.2741

Chrome version: 70.0.3538.80
Thema:

1. Xbox Gamebar not recording audio from web (works with any other app except chrome and edge) - Similar Threads - Gamebar recording audio

2. Xbox gamebar audio recording

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamebar audio recording: When I take a clip it will only record my audio if GAME is enabled in capturing (game+enabled mic) but if I enable ALL (game+enabled mic+apps+system) it will record my friends in discord but not...
  3. How do I turn off the Gamebar's automatic background audio recording?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off the Gamebar's automatic background audio recording?: When I open Google Chrome, a notification appears saying "background audio recording started" on the right of my screen. This started recently, every time when I open my windows game bar with...
  4. Xbox Gamebar recording always giving me crackling audio, how do I fix this audio issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamebar recording always giving me crackling audio, how do I fix this audio issue?: Hello, so I'm trying to record a Roblox video, but the problem is, when I record, it will result in crackling audio in some, if not most parts and it's pretty annoying, I wanna know what could be...
  5. Xbox gamebar record last 30 seconds feature audio recording problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamebar record last 30 seconds feature audio recording problems: for some reason whenever i use the 30 seconds feature, it records both mic and background audio, but the background audio stays much quieter than the microphone audio, no matter what i do the...
  6. Gamebar-recorded videos have choppy sound if the audio output is from an add-on sound card

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamebar-recorded videos have choppy sound if the audio output is from an add-on sound card: Dear Experts, I wanted to upgrade my commentary and gaming audio so I bought a soundblaster Audigy FX 5.1 card and had it inserted into the mainboard. After doing this the problem I have is when...
  7. Xbox Gamebar recorded audio is horrible

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamebar recorded audio is horrible: I'm running into this issue where when I record gameclips from the gamebar, my mic sounds really awful, like I am sitting very far away from it. (I have a big mic with a mic stand right in front...
  8. Gamebar recorded audio is horrible

in XboX Insiders
    Gamebar recorded audio is horrible: I'm running into this issue where when I record gameclips from the gamebar, my mic sounds really awful, like I am sitting very far away from it. (I have a big mic with a mic stand right in front...
  9. Xbox gamebar not recording all of my audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamebar not recording all of my audio: For months it was working fine, recording all my audio [Game audio, Discord audio (my friend's voices) and my mic's audio]. Everything can be heard in the clips. As of recently, Game DVR would...
  10. Xbox Gamebar Audio recording

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamebar Audio recording: Hi everyone, just want to apologize for wasting everyone's time. My question is this: My friends and i are gonna do a minecraft series in the next month. I'm using the xbox gamebar, and i will be...