Xbox Gamebar not recording in 60fps after recent update

Discus and support Xbox Gamebar not recording in 60fps after recent update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, My Xbox Gamebar had updated to version 5.822.6271.0 at 30th August 2022 (GMT +8:00), and I found that it no more able to record gaming videos in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rotostega Congroo, Sep 5, 2022.

1. Xbox Gamebar not recording in 60fps after recent update

Hi,

My Xbox Gamebar had updated to version 5.822.6271.0 at 30th August 2022 (GMT +8:00), and I found that it no more able to record gaming videos in 60fps even with the settings on.

Kindly check on this and provide an effective solution/suggestion as this issue greatly impacted my gaming experience, thank you very much.
    Xbox Gamebar not recording in 60fps after recent update [​IMG]

:)

Rotostega Congroo, Sep 5, 2022
  2. FlashSpirit3 Win User

Xbox Game Bar Fix Updated

I am sorry Gamebar is not working as you expected and hoped. I assume that of course you have

1. Right-click the Start button.
    2. Click Settings.
    3. Click Gaming.
    4. Click Game bar.
    5. Click the switch below Record gameclips. Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns On

But just wanted to make sure. Ahh, the pleasures of upgrading. I believe you have come across a fix to make the Gamebar recording application "work as designed".

https://www.polygon.com/2015/7/31/9081715/windows-10-game-bar-how-to-record-screen-video

I see that recent updates to Gamebar have included fixes to close the loopholes. Of course, these are issues with copyright, privacy rights and technical infringement.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Game Bar Multiple Monitors

gamebar only records the main screen,
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Uploading clips on Windows

the companion app will go someday, recording is by the gamebar these days.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

XBox is not Recording my screen

your laptop is not powerful enough, gamebar recording will not work
  6. (Farscape) Win User

Game Bar Features Missing

open windows store and check for updates, gamebar will be one of those updates and you will be back to normal after.
Thema:

Xbox Gamebar not recording in 60fps after recent update

1. Xbox Gamebar not recording in 60fps after recent update - Similar Threads - Gamebar recording 60fps

2. Xbox gamebar unable to capture and record my games/screen in Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamebar unable to capture and record my games/screen in Windows 11: My Xbox gamebar is unable to capture and record moments in the past or start recording when I'm playing a game. I'm only able to interact with the microphone button. Everything else as you can see...
  3. Xbox Gamebar not recording audio from web (works with any other app except chrome and edge)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamebar not recording audio from web (works with any other app except chrome and edge): Hi all, i am unable to record any audio if using chrome or edge, it records audio from zoom or any other app except these ones. I ticked the box remember this is a game but still not working....
  4. Trying to record voice using xbox gamebar on pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Trying to record voice using xbox gamebar on pc: When using the capture last 15/30 seconds feature my mic is not recorded in the capture. is there a way to fix? 1399ad17-8b02-4cab-8aba-7f909fa6836f
  5. Xbox Gamebar stopped recording gameplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamebar stopped recording gameplay: So, I was recording minecraft and after a minute or so the Xbox Gamebar popped out a message Recording error, Recording failed. The setting applied are 3hr of Gameplay recording and high 90 fps...
  6. (PC, Xbox App/ Gamebar) "Perfect Record" on Enforcement website yet still cant join parties...

in XBoX Accessibility
    (PC, Xbox App/ Gamebar) "Perfect Record" on Enforcement website yet still cant join parties...: I recently had a word removed in a message and got chat banned. I could not join parties or send messages. I received an email saying "no enforcement action taken" Also, as you can see in the...
  7. Xbox gamebar not recording or loading

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamebar not recording or loading: I had set all my xbox related apps on my windows 11 computer to off, i did this my going to apps, apps and features, then advanced for all xbox apps and switched the option to never. I did this to...
  8. Xbox gamebar audio recording

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamebar audio recording: When I take a clip it will only record my audio if GAME is enabled in capturing (game+enabled mic) but if I enable ALL (game+enabled mic+apps+system) it will record my friends in discord but not...
  9. How do I turn off the Gamebar's automatic background audio recording?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off the Gamebar's automatic background audio recording?: When I open Google Chrome, a notification appears saying "background audio recording started" on the right of my screen. This started recently, every time when I open my windows game bar with...
  10. Xbox Gamebar recording always giving me crackling audio, how do I fix this audio issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamebar recording always giving me crackling audio, how do I fix this audio issue?: Hello, so I'm trying to record a Roblox video, but the problem is, when I record, it will result in crackling audio in some, if not most parts and it's pretty annoying, I wanna know what could be...