XBOX GameBar on PC not showing CPU speed?

Discus and support XBOX GameBar on PC not showing CPU speed? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just wondering if anyone elses CPU speed stays at 0.00 Ghz? submitted by /u/Krimzon_Grey [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Krimzon_Grey, Jan 24, 2020.

1. XBOX GameBar on PC not showing CPU speed?

/u/Krimzon_Grey, Jan 24, 2020
  2. MB5656 Win User

"There is nothing to record try again" msg when I hit record from game Bar???>?>?>?>

Which games are you trying to play? Do you have other processes running so high on CPU causing Gamebar not getting any juice?
  3. ngocphi Win User

why will the xbox 360 games work on xbox one

the xbox one cpu is closer to a pc cpu

the xbox cpu is a custom built power pc
  4. MB5656 Win User

i cant record my gameplay using game DVR

Most upgraded PC's that came from windows 7 are more then likely won't work with gamebar.
  5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Halo Reach Steam Version Game bar not working to record clips

Hi,

are you logged in to gamebar if so try to restart your pc to see if that fixes the issue or delete and reinstall it again
  6. CrypticalAbl00d Win User

Xbox Game Bar party/voice invites do not work for me?

This happens to me too with game invites but theres a temporary fix i just reset my pc and i can only accept 1 invite before i have to reset it again. Kinda crazy how this has been happening for months and xbox support just tells me to reinstall gamebar,
    just patch the gamebar how hard is that to do?
Thema:

XBOX GameBar on PC not showing CPU speed?

1. XBOX GameBar on PC not showing CPU speed? - Similar Threads - GameBar showing CPU

2. Xbox Gamebar automatically turns off after uninstalling xbox services.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamebar automatically turns off after uninstalling xbox services.: Last year, I used a third party app to remove all xbox apps since I didnt need them. I now know that was a mistake. I have tried everything I could find online to get them back. Is there anyway I...
  3. xbox gamebar (beta) - Pc version

in XboX Insiders
    xbox gamebar (beta) - Pc version: there is a problem on pc with multi monitor the game bar isn't possible to move on another screen. submitted by /u/triby80 [link] [comments]
  4. Unneeded xbox gamebar/app etc

in XBoX on Windows
    Unneeded xbox gamebar/app etc: HI, how do I uninstall the Xbox gamebar? Uninstall button greyed out and 'terminate' button not working. Thanks 06c8d719-c936-4d51-bfb0-ac8b8f5b71ad
  5. Windows 10 Gamebar Mouse Cursor

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Gamebar Mouse Cursor: Hello! How do I disable gamebar in recording my mouse cursor? d20e6d28-9266-4ca4-a76c-fbd75b2e0940
  6. Cannot link to reddit account on XBOX App or GameBar

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot link to reddit account on XBOX App or GameBar: Welcome back! You are already logged in and will be redirected back to Reddit shortly. This is all I get when I try to link my account, it just sits there and does nothing. submitted by...
  7. PTT does not work unless gamebar is opened

in XBoX on Windows
    PTT does not work unless gamebar is opened: So here we are yet again, two threads later. Mods don't do anything except close old threads that bring up this issue stating updates and yada yada. I am running the very latest updates and PTT...
  8. spotify on xbox gamebar doesn't work

in XboX Insiders
    spotify on xbox gamebar doesn't work: when I try to link my spotify account the window just closes any help? submitted by /u/Urmomveystr8 [link] [comments]
  9. PC Gamebar no longer recording Fortnite clips

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Gamebar no longer recording Fortnite clips: Hi, I have been having issues lately with my gamebar captures only recording the loading screen of fortnite. This was never the case until recently. I have always played fortnite on fullscreen,...
  10. Xbox Gamebar Status Not showing Game Currently Playing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamebar Status Not showing Game Currently Playing: How come some games that I play on Steam show my Status in the Xbox Game Bar "Currently Playing Soul Calibur 6 PC" but other games it just shows me as "Online". It doesn't show when I am playing...