XBOX GameBar on PC not showing CPU speed?

Discus and support XBOX GameBar on PC not showing CPU speed? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just wondering if anyone elses CPU speed stays at 0.00 Ghz? submitted by /u/Krimzon_Grey [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Krimzon_Grey, Jan 24, 2020.

1. XBOX GameBar on PC not showing CPU speed?

/u/Krimzon_Grey, Jan 24, 2020
  2. MB5656 Win User

"There is nothing to record try again" msg when I hit record from game Bar???>?>?>?>

Which games are you trying to play? Do you have other processes running so high on CPU causing Gamebar not getting any juice?
  3. ngocphi Win User

why will the xbox 360 games work on xbox one

the xbox one cpu is closer to a pc cpu

the xbox cpu is a custom built power pc
  4. MB5656 Win User

i cant record my gameplay using game DVR

Most upgraded PC's that came from windows 7 are more then likely won't work with gamebar.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

PC - Stereo Headset Adaptor Issue

just use the gamebar audio mixer to turn game volume down, thats how it is done on pc.
  6. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Halo Reach Steam Version Game bar not working to record clips

Hi,

are you logged in to gamebar if so try to restart your pc to see if that fixes the issue or delete and reinstall it again
Thema:

XBOX GameBar on PC not showing CPU speed?

1. XBOX GameBar on PC not showing CPU speed? - Similar Threads - GameBar showing CPU

2. Xbox Gamebar party/game invites not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamebar party/game invites not working: Yes ive enable all the settings for invites and i got a friend to test send me invites and they said they sent them and i never got any invites its been as issue now for a while and i cant get it...
  3. Connection issues and mic not working randomly after using Gamebar.

in XBoX on Windows
    Connection issues and mic not working randomly after using Gamebar.: Hello. I've recently used Xbox Gamebar to join a party. The voice chat was fine. I left the party to switch over to my actual console. However, when I attempted to join the party again, I would...
  4. Windows Gamebar fps counter failing

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Gamebar fps counter failing: Hello guys, My problem is that my fps counter doesnt work. I can see the section and I also requested permission and gave permission, restarted my pc and tried again. I repeated this twice. But...
  5. gamebar not launching

in XBoX on Windows
    gamebar not launching: hey so im hitting win key + g and xbox gamebar isint loading even though i have it installed please help me 31dd44e5-8106-4a16-b0d1-5b5600846af3
  6. Gamebar keeps disconnecting me whenever I Join a party

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamebar keeps disconnecting me whenever I Join a party: I recently built a new gaming pc and gamebar refuses to work with partys. It gives an error " something went wrong with your party please try again later." I have reset, terminated, and repaired...
  7. Xbox gamebar not letting me talk.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamebar not letting me talk.: So whenever I load up game bar and join a party I can hear others but no one can hear me. I did a test and its not my mic. My mic works on other computers just fine but on my PC it doesn't so I...
  8. Gamebar and Xbox app both fails to show game invites, how can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamebar and Xbox app both fails to show game invites, how can I fix this?: Gamebar and Xbox app both fails to show game invites: Xbox Console Companion does not work for this purpose and asks me to use Xbox app, Xbox app and Gamebar (Win+G) does not work either.. It...
  9. windows xbox gamebar won't show fps

in XBoX on Windows
    windows xbox gamebar won't show fps: Hello, here's my problem. when i'm in a game, and i launch the gamebar the widget appears. but for the FPS there are two --. when i click on these, a button ask for access (in French) appears....
  10. Xbox Gamebar Status Not showing Game Currently Playing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamebar Status Not showing Game Currently Playing: How come some games that I play on Steam show my Status in the Xbox Game Bar "Currently Playing Soul Calibur 6 PC" but other games it just shows me as "Online". It doesn't show when I am playing...