Xbox Gamebar recording always giving me crackling audio, how do I fix this audio issue?

Discus and support Xbox Gamebar recording always giving me crackling audio, how do I fix this audio issue? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, so I'm trying to record a Roblox video, but the problem is, when I record, it will result in crackling audio in some, if not most parts and it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Photonive, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Photonive
    Photonive Guest

Xbox Gamebar recording always giving me crackling audio, how do I fix this audio issue?

Hello, so I'm trying to record a Roblox video, but the problem is, when I record, it will result in crackling audio in some, if not most parts and it's pretty annoying, I wanna know what could be the cause of this problem.

Here's the spec of my PC:

Xbox Gamebar recording always giving me crackling audio, how do I fix this audio issue? [​IMG]

And here's how the crackling sounds like:

https://youtu.be/dXUatUnCiSs

If any of you gonna ask me to use OBS instead, then I also have a problem with that, when I use QuickSync the frame rates just become bad, but when I use x264 it's better, but not really good quality, so you need to tell me what's the problem might be and how it can be fixed.

:)

Photonive, Dec 9, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Photonive welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I suggest trying this troubleshooting steps!

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix...

Or this might be an issue with the app itself! I suggest uninstalling the app completely! Everytime that it tried to give me a hard time I do this and it works wonders! Here are the steps!

https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/windows/remo...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  3. Cam1492 Win User

Xbox Game Bar

sometimes i don't know why it does but it will auto switch your audio devices. so disable what you don't use so it can't switch to another device that doesn't playback. also with gamebar if you have push-to-talk on and you try to do anything outside of
    gamebar the audio won't pickup. so try and work with console companion and if the audio change doesn't fix then im at a loss for the moment.
  4. CHERRYxMUSTANG Win User

Audio crackles and pops

I have been having a similar problem with audio pops and crackles.

When I have my Xbox One connected to my TV with an HDMI cable and my surround sound receiver plugged into my TVs optical out port the audio pops and crackles (only from the Xbox One, not from any other audio source going into my TV and out to the receiver.)
    Yet if I plug my receiver directly into the Xbox's optical port the audio plays normally with no distortion whatsoever. I even tried replacing the HDMI cord but got no results that had no popping or crackling in the audio. Hence leading me to believe that
    the HDMI port on the Xbox one is having trouble sending audio to the TV through its HDMI cord as I even tested each of my 4 HDMI in ports on my gaming TV and my living room TV that achieved the same exact popping and crackling audio issues.
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Xbox Game Bar not recording microphone audio when recording last 30 seconds

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Ignaciohdi, how are you today? Hope you're well.

You can click on the microphone button to enable external audio recording so you can add commentary or do a voiceover. (You'll still record internal audio either way.)

https://www.theverge.com/2020/4/21/21222533/rec...

Check out this link, there's a tutorial of all the options to record with voice with the gamebar. :)
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

PC - Stereo Headset Adaptor Issue

just use the gamebar audio mixer to turn game volume down, thats how it is done on pc.
Thema:

1. Xbox Gamebar recording always giving me crackling audio, how do I fix this audio issue? - Similar Threads - Gamebar recording always

2. (PC, Xbox App/ Gamebar) "Perfect Record" on Enforcement website yet still cant join parties...

in XBoX Accessibility
    (PC, Xbox App/ Gamebar) "Perfect Record" on Enforcement website yet still cant join parties...: I recently had a word removed in a message and got chat banned. I could not join parties or send messages. I received an email saying "no enforcement action taken" Also, as you can see in the...
  3. Xbox gamebar not recording or loading

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamebar not recording or loading: I had set all my xbox related apps on my windows 11 computer to off, i did this my going to apps, apps and features, then advanced for all xbox apps and switched the option to never. I did this to...
  4. Xbox gamebar audio recording

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamebar audio recording: When I take a clip it will only record my audio if GAME is enabled in capturing (game+enabled mic) but if I enable ALL (game+enabled mic+apps+system) it will record my friends in discord but not...
  5. How do I turn off the Gamebar's automatic background audio recording?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn off the Gamebar's automatic background audio recording?: When I open Google Chrome, a notification appears saying "background audio recording started" on the right of my screen. This started recently, every time when I open my windows game bar with...
  6. When recording using xbox gamebar, the resolution is different.

in XBoX on Windows
    When recording using xbox gamebar, the resolution is different.: [img] There are like black bars around the video. 8673c96d-e0ff-489e-a752-a6b703166479
  7. Please help me. Xbox Gamebar records but not fullscreen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Please help me. Xbox Gamebar records but not fullscreen.: this is the video that I recorded earlier. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-HS0eEUnROdqyqKzbFzrZ4UZ0AN1hWo0/view?usp=sharing 8b6fde24-1ac3-4eba-9965-51e98422ddd8
  8. Xbox gamebar record last 30 seconds feature audio recording problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamebar record last 30 seconds feature audio recording problems: for some reason whenever i use the 30 seconds feature, it records both mic and background audio, but the background audio stays much quieter than the microphone audio, no matter what i do the...
  9. Gamebar-recorded videos have choppy sound if the audio output is from an add-on sound card

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamebar-recorded videos have choppy sound if the audio output is from an add-on sound card: Dear Experts, I wanted to upgrade my commentary and gaming audio so I bought a soundblaster Audigy FX 5.1 card and had it inserted into the mainboard. After doing this the problem I have is when...
  10. Xbox gamebar recording issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamebar recording issue: When I begin recording with xbox gamebar, the recording bar that shows the recording duration, the stop button and the microphone button, appears on the right middle of the screen. However...