XBOX Gamebar Wont Work

Discus and support XBOX Gamebar Wont Work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello For Some Reason My XBOX Game Bar wont Let Me Record And Also I cant See The Gaming icon In Settings Here's The Pictures [img] [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Leo Cosgrove, May 25, 2022.

1. Leo Cosgrove
    Leo Cosgrove Guest

XBOX Gamebar Wont Work

Hello For Some Reason My XBOX Game Bar wont Let Me Record And Also I cant See The Gaming icon In Settings Here's The Pictures

XBOX Gamebar Wont Work [​IMG]

XBOX Gamebar Wont Work [​IMG]

:)

Leo Cosgrove, May 25, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

XBOX Gamebar Wont Work

Hi Leo! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Could you please share your Windows edition using winver and taking a screenshot

Right-click the start menu and choose Run. In the Run window, type winver and press OK
  3. Cam1492 Win User

Xbox Game Bar sign in button does nothing when I click it

i do feel that gamebar is a beta sometimes haha. you can always do everything on your xbox console companion and it will work directly with gamebar aswell.
  4. SamQY Win User

Xbox Gamebar wont turn on

Hey, mate. Have you arrived if the app needs an update? Open the Microsoft Store app on your Windows and in the 3 dots in the upper right corner click on downloads and updates, click on get updates and update everything
  5. CaraCangco Win User

Hi Mr Georges,

I have just installed the latest version of Windows. I think I have all the xbox apps updated. I already have the companion app installed.

Still no changes.

Regards,

Cara
  6. CaraCangco Win User

Hi Samy, I've already updated everything. There wasn't an update needed for xbox game bar as I have the latest version installed. And it still doesn't work.

Regards,
    Cara
Thema:

XBOX Gamebar Wont Work

1. XBOX Gamebar Wont Work - Similar Threads - Gamebar Wont

2. Several things not working on pc, including xbox app, xbox gamebar, and windows store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Several things not working on pc, including xbox app, xbox gamebar, and windows store: So. I will start with the xbox app issues first. A couple of days ago, I tried booting up the xbox app instead of the gamebar, because it wasnt working right. but it just white screened and I...
  3. Xbox Gamebar Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamebar Not Working: Hello I cant See The gaming Bar In The Settings And I Cant Record using Xbox Game Bar And Also How Can I Enable The Game Bar Recording [img] 5abfc748-5bcd-4322-aa80-eaffb4066cd2
  4. Xbox gamebar won't refresh captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamebar won't refresh captures: On one PC it works fine, on the others it won't refresh until you tab out of the game you're in. Same versions of Windows, same game, tried repairing and resetting the app but it still won't...
  5. Gamebar "capture" settings crash immediately on click. Capture options greyed out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamebar "capture" settings crash immediately on click. Capture options greyed out.: Hi, I am on Windows 11 Pro 22000.556 I wanted to use gamebar to clip some stuff or record. Both those options are greyed out and when clicking the capture settings button in settings app the...
  6. Xbox GameBar issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox GameBar issues: Hello people Since PC is my main gaming platform and I sold my xbox one fat I still play games from this company like Gears 5 with friends. Where is the problem? I find the interface that...
  7. Gamebar flickering and garbled audio in clips

in XboX Insiders
    Gamebar flickering and garbled audio in clips: Everytime i record a clip the audio is garbled and when i open the gamebar on a game i can run perfctly fine it starts flickering is there anyway to fix these issues? submitted by...
  8. I dont receive notifications for party invites on xbox app only on gamebar.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I dont receive notifications for party invites on xbox app only on gamebar.: I dont receive notifications for party invites on xbox app only on gamebar. and gamebar keeps crashing too. and on gamebar I cannot invite people to my party unless I have them added. like I cant...
  9. Xbox Gamebar doesnt showing FPS

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamebar doesnt showing FPS: Hi, when I click "FPS --" it says that it will ask for access, then I grant it and I restart the pc, after the restart when I press the game bar it still says "FPS --", I did this many times and...
  10. MY XBOX GAMEBAR GOT SUSPENDED

in XBoX on Windows
    MY XBOX GAMEBAR GOT SUSPENDED: Hy Everyone, Does anyone knows how to fix the problem, I can't open the game bar neither click the shortcut nor using the shortcut key I tried all the tutorial stuff on youtube, but it doesn't...