Xbox Gamepass 2 months

Discus and support Xbox Gamepass 2 months in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got the Ultimate gamepass a month ago and now they are offering a 2 month for 2 bucks... So are you going to do something to keep the people that got... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JoK3l2s WiLd, Aug 28, 2019.

1. JoK3l2s WiLd
    JoK3l2s WiLd Guest

Xbox Gamepass 2 months

I got the Ultimate gamepass a month ago and now they are offering a 2 month for 2 bucks... So are you going to do something to keep the people that got it early and get screwed over or am I cancelling?

:)

JoK3l2s WiLd, Aug 28, 2019
  2. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

Something went wrong on our end......?

If The Xbox Live Still Isnt Working I Reccomend Buying The Gamepass Deal For £2 Where You Get 2 Months Of Gamepass And 2 Months Of Xbox Live Gold.
  3. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Game pass ultimate

Hi There, are you certain it was 3 months gamepass ultimate and not just gamepass or Xbox Llive Gold? If you convert 3 months of gamepass or Xbox Live gold to ultimate it is only 2 months of ultimate and not 3.
  4. Paul1708 Win User

Xbox live trial

Hey Darkbete

Since the start of xboxgamepass they havent really done trails for xbox live for awhile. You can sign up for 2 months for $2 for gamepass ulitmate that includes gamepass for xbox and PC and xbox live
  5. TRAPOUL80 Win User

Game Pass sale verbiage is confusing

It's actually $2 for 2 months and after the 2 months has ended $14.99 will be charged to continue the gamepass subscription.
  6. ProDefault Win User

Xbox ultimate

It will automatically convert your gold to gamepass based on price . So 1 month gold is 1.5 to 2 weeks gamepass.
Thema:

Xbox Gamepass 2 months

1. Xbox Gamepass 2 months - Similar Threads - Gamepass months

2. My xbox gamepass ultimate is not active but I still have 2 months left

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox gamepass ultimate is not active but I still have 2 months left: I bought the xbox gamepass for 3 months then after using the first month it suddenly stopped working I assumed it was because it was renewing its self for the next month so I waited for the next...
  3. The 3 month Xbox gamepass code I was given didn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    The 3 month Xbox gamepass code I was given didn't work: Hi, I purchased an AMD Ryzen 9 3900X on Amazon which was bundled with a 3 month subscription to Xbox Gamepass for PC. I followed the instructions, redeemed the code, after which it told me to...
  4. xbox live 12 months purchased but won't work converted to gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live 12 months purchased but won't work converted to gamepass: hi I wondered if you could help me purchased 12months xbox live subscription in January using a gift card it worked fine until I purchased through bank account gamepass for1month now my xbox live...
  5. Xbox gamepass aylık ücret iadesi [Xbox gamepass monthly fee refund]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass aylık ücret iadesi [Xbox gamepass monthly fee refund]: Ben bir ay önce 6 tl ye 1 aylık xbox gamepass üyeliği satın aldım,bu gün süresi bitiyordu bu gün iptal edecektim fakat edemeden üyeliğimin yenilendiğini gördüm,hesabımdan 15 tl çekilmiş ve ben...
  6. 12 Month Xbox Live and Gamepass Ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Month Xbox Live and Gamepass Ultimate?: So i redeemed a 12 month xbox live card today 1/2/2020 and it show's it runs out on 5/15/2020 even though i used a 12 month card why does it run out in four month's?...
  7. I want to buy xbox gamepass for 3 months with 1 British pound and i want to pay with my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I want to buy xbox gamepass for 3 months with 1 British pound and i want to pay with my...: This is the text for the minimum amount of character required. a5d5b807-4324-4519-bf0c-e42be13a41a1
  8. Gamepass Ultimate 3 months for $1 deal issue.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate 3 months for $1 deal issue.: When I attempt to purchase this offer it disappears & instead gives me a 1 month for $1 deal instead. When I first looked at the offer it had the 3 month option available(I was holding off...
  9. Gamepass Ultimate 6 months STOLEN!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate 6 months STOLEN!!!: I'm so freaking disappointed. I've won 12 months Gamepass Ultimate this summer at Gamecom. I've saved it for the holidays so I had time to enjoy it to the max! I SCRATCHED the code gray area away...
  10. 12 Months XBOX GAMEPASS ULTIMATE scratch code was already redeemed!

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Months XBOX GAMEPASS ULTIMATE scratch code was already redeemed!: Hey Microsoft! 08/20/2019 - 08/24/2019: I visited a fair named "Gamescom" (Koelnmesse) where also XBOX had a booth. At this particular XBOX booth in Hall 8 I won several "XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE"...