Xbox Gamepass 2 months

Discus and support Xbox Gamepass 2 months in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I got the Ultimate gamepass a month ago and now they are offering a 2 month for 2 bucks... So are you going to do something to keep the people that got... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JoK3l2s WiLd, Aug 28, 2019.

1. JoK3l2s WiLd
    JoK3l2s WiLd Guest

Xbox Gamepass 2 months

I got the Ultimate gamepass a month ago and now they are offering a 2 month for 2 bucks... So are you going to do something to keep the people that got it early and get screwed over or am I cancelling?

:)

JoK3l2s WiLd, Aug 28, 2019
  2. KILLMEPLEZBRUVR Win User

Something went wrong on our end......?

If The Xbox Live Still Isnt Working I Reccomend Buying The Gamepass Deal For £2 Where You Get 2 Months Of Gamepass And 2 Months Of Xbox Live Gold.
  3. Paul1708 Win User

Xbox live trial

Hey Darkbete

Since the start of xboxgamepass they havent really done trails for xbox live for awhile. You can sign up for 2 months for $2 for gamepass ulitmate that includes gamepass for xbox and PC and xbox live
  4. TRAPOUL80 Win User

Game Pass sale verbiage is confusing

It's actually $2 for 2 months and after the 2 months has ended $14.99 will be charged to continue the gamepass subscription.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

XBOX GAME PASS

Schönen Tag Wenn ich Sie richtig verstehe, wird Ihnen 2 x 12 Monate Gamepass angeboten? Der Gamepass kann bis zu 36 Monate lang gestapelt werden.

[Translation]

Have a nice day If I understand you correctly, will you be offered 2 x 12 months gamepass?
    The gamepass can be stacked for up to 36 months.
  6. tejo chase Win User

Xbox Gamepass 2 months

It's an offer for newcomers there are various offers like this if you took advantage of an offer when you joined or you have signed up fully you can't take another offer.

Just imagine if you could no one would ever get the full subscription just keep subscribing to the offers 😆
Thema:

Xbox Gamepass 2 months

1. Xbox Gamepass 2 months - Similar Threads - Gamepass months

2. PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.: I was one of the Xbox Insiders who had the $1 a month charge for Xbox GamePass Ultimate during the testing period. It said that I would be notified of any changes in the fee in advance of being...
  3. I really want to Join Gamepass Ultimate but I'm at 48 months

in XboX Insiders
    I really want to Join Gamepass Ultimate but I'm at 48 months: So I really want to join the new ultimate program, but I have a total of 48 months with gold and gamepass combined. Sadly it'll only go to 36 mo the and everything I read says, eh you loose...
  4. Free month of gamepass but code expired :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free month of gamepass but code expired :(: Hi, I noticed I received a code via Xbox Messages for free game pass for a month but it was expired when I read it, is there anyway I can redeem it still. Thank you,...
  5. Gamepass 6 months half price offer missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass 6 months half price offer missing: [img] I was directed by a microsoft support manager to post he Since early November I have had an offer showing on my Xbox dashboard and on the Microsoft account subscriptions website to get 6...
  6. Missing promo code for free GamePass month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing promo code for free GamePass month: Hi, Last month I set my GamePass subsription to reaccurring billing via paypal after I ran into the tip on Windows Central. To my understanding the promo also applied to existing subscriptions....
  7. 1/2 price XBox Gamepass 12 month Sub announced at XO18 but can't find it online ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1/2 price XBox Gamepass 12 month Sub announced at XO18 but can't find it online ??: At the 1hr 43 minute 53 second mark of the XO18 conference during that funky little ad you guys created it was announced that half price Gamepass subscriptions would be available on Black Friday....
  8. So i dont have gamepass and have not had it for 2 months now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i dont have gamepass and have not had it for 2 months now: for some reason i can go into gamepass and download all their games and even play the games i have downloaded from there but i do not have a gamepass subscription is this some kind of glitch?...
  9. Did not receive 1-month GamePass code with PayPal GamePass purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive 1-month GamePass code with PayPal GamePass purchase: Purchased on 9/29. Message center last notify was 9/19. Redirected here from Xbox Support Chat. 8460f10f-c411-4bcf-9410-13c4f7c402d3
  10. GamePass (Free 1 Month Promo for paying with PayPal)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GamePass (Free 1 Month Promo for paying with PayPal): Hi, I clicked on the promo on my Xbox for purchasing a month of GamePass with your PayPal account and recieving a free month in return. I spoke with Microsoft Support and they referred me here....