Xbox Gamepass Cancelation

Discus and support Xbox Gamepass Cancelation in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When i first got my xbox series x I bought ultimate game pass and i realized for my situation it isnt worth paying 15$ a month and when i tired to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Drxp, May 17, 2021.

1. Drxp
    Drxp Guest

When i first got my xbox series x I bought ultimate game pass and i realized for my situation it isnt worth paying 15$ a month and when i tired to cancel it asked for my password and I forgot it so im figuring out how can I cancel my xbox gamepass subscription. tried to reset and it says not enough information is given

:)

2. Farkas David01 Win User

Xbox live canceled

Gamepass Ultimate includes Xbox Live gold and Gamepass. So if you cancel Gamepass Ultimate you cancel your gold too.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

Gamepass and Xbox Live Gold are two separate things. So you CAN cancel Gamepass and be just fine and have your Xbox Live Gold. However, if your subscription is for Gamepass Ultimate (which is the all-in-one) you cannot. Canceling that would then in turn
    cancel everything.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

You purchased gamepass and then canceled your Xbox live. Now you want to cancel gamepass so then when the subscription times run out you will no londer have either gamepass or live. You canceled both.

I do not see any store refunding you for a subscription you bought, activated then canceled.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox gold ripped me off

When you refunded the Ultimate GamePass you essentially canceled all subscriptions, as UGP is Xbox Live, GamePass for console and PC. You will have to resubscribe to Xbox Live and GamePass again.
  6. [Farscape] Win User

xbox live

it clearly states when you upgrade to gamepass ultimate that any remaining gold time is converted to gamepass ultimate so when you cancelled gamepass ultimate it cancels the lot.
Thema:

1. Xbox Gamepass Cancelation - Similar Threads - Gamepass Cancelation

2. I can't cancel my gamepass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel my gamepass subscription: Just some hours ago microsoft charged me for gamepass automatically since I forgot to cancel the monthly thing, but because I had no money in my account nothing happened until today that...
  3. got billed for gamepass but none of my accounts are subscribed to it or i canceled them

in XBoX on Windows
    got billed for gamepass but none of my accounts are subscribed to it or i canceled them: Got billed for gamepass ultimate but cannot find any account with the active gamepass and can't find it to cancel it what do i do the mminfo that came with the bill only leads me to a sketchy...
  4. My digital installed game is no longer working after I cancelled gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My digital installed game is no longer working after I cancelled gamepass: I got the minecraft digital version (it comes with a code and i downliaded it onto my xbox, no issues). Some time later i got gamepass, and now i decided to cancel my prescription because i wasnt...
  5. I cancelled my gamepass months ago, and when reviewing my bank statement tonight I realized...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cancelled my gamepass months ago, and when reviewing my bank statement tonight I realized...: I bought Xbox Game Pass way back in maybe September. I forgot about it and realized I needed to cancel it in December (my financial situation changed as I am a student). I went to cancel on the...
  6. How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get xbox live gold going again: How do i cancel my gamepass subscription so i can get my xbox live going 22feb0d5-ec35-46a7-97b3-1dd67d7c8c6c
  7. Problem with cancelling the gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with cancelling the gamepass: Ok so my game pass of 1 month ran out and it keeps trying to get the 10 euros it needs to purchase the next month, thing is, im not interested in the gamepass for now, but it won't let me cancel...
  8. Canceling Xbox Gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Canceling Xbox Gamepass: I have posted a question to this before, and I got an answer. However, I just want to confirm. I forgot to cancel my auto-renewal for Xbox Gamepass, and now they are trying to charge me money....
  9. I got charged for gamepass ultimate even though i cancelled the subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got charged for gamepass ultimate even though i cancelled the subscription: So a couple months ago i cancelled my subscription to gamepass and it worked well, I couldn't play the games I got off of gamepass because i didnt have gamepass. Now I just figured out that i was...
  10. Cancelled download on Xbox Gamepass, and space is still taken up on SSD

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancelled download on Xbox Gamepass, and space is still taken up on SSD: Hi, While downloading Metro Exodus I cancelled the download after some 10min. My disk space was around 120-130GB and once I started the download it went down to 55-60GB (I'm just writing...