xbox gamepass castlevania SOTN august

Discus and support xbox gamepass castlevania SOTN august in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I am a Xbox user. I have a Xbox one, got Game Pass, and Live Gold. When I select "games with gold" its shown that in the "Feturing" part, the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JhonataDenyel, Aug 26, 2019.

1. xbox gamepass castlevania SOTN august

Hi I am a Xbox user.

I have a Xbox one, got Game Pass, and Live Gold.

When I select "games with gold" its shown that in the "Feturing" part, the game Castlevania Synphony of the Night, with the phrase "Download Now for Free".

So I select this title, go to the "check the price", "confirm", but then, it is shown the message "Sorry, this offer is not valid in your region".

I have a photo, to proof, that what I say is true.

:)

JhonataDenyel, Aug 26, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Some games aren't always available in all regions and some ways of purchases won't be accessable like paypal for example might not work on the 360 purchase section in some regions. Even a debit card won't be charged but can be used to purchased it as example.
  3. Smwutches Win User

What region are you in? Since that is a 360 game, it is possible it is region locked so you would need to be in a region where it is available and your account region and physical location would have to match.
  4. MarkusObrist Win User

SOTN 200.6%

I wrote it in the title: SOTN.

Bust Axe is right, it's a Castlevania game.
  5. Death Maid Airi Win User

What is you favourite game?

Hard to make a choice, maybe Castlevania: SOTN, Chrono Trigger or Dragon Quest VI.
  6. AnthrxJ Win User

Castlevania SOTN

Not the answer I hoped for but It appears there is no other way.

Thanks
Thema:

1. xbox gamepass castlevania SOTN august - Similar Threads - gamepass castlevania SOTN

2. Xbox Gamepass App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Gamepass App: Hello, When using the Xbox Gamepass app (andriod), I get a issue whilst remote installing, It says my internal storage is full but gives no options about selecting my external drive. I have a...
  3. Gamepass spotify perk says 6 months but when i open qr code only shows me 3 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass spotify perk says 6 months but when i open qr code only shows me 3 months: Is there anyway to fix this... the promotion in the xbox gamepass perks says “Try 6 months of premium”, but when i scan the QR code it sends me to the french website, which is not my region, of...
  4. Gears 3 asking for gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 3 asking for gamepass: Got the Xbox edition with all gears games included but now of all the games only Gears3 is asking me for gamepass to play it. ??? ef92a15b-c6e1-46d0-afb8-c42e5c8c66ca
  5. Not loading games on gamepass from previous down loaded games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not loading games on gamepass from previous down loaded games: Not sure why today it started randomly not playing anything andjust freeezes or times out. Internet connectionis strong at 50mbs a7a58101-fff4-440e-8baf-bef3b8b0e815
  6. I lost the purchase license for Gears of War 3 and now it is labeled as a gamepass and not...

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the purchase license for Gears of War 3 and now it is labeled as a gamepass and not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/alemaunzinhuu [link] [comments]
  7. Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can two people switch with buying gamepass monthly through Microsoft Points?: Person 1 gets game pass (through Microsoft Points) for one month. Person 2 gets game pass for the next month. Will that work? 555742ed-0e4a-4a89-b7c9-806f6fffc0fc
  8. I purchased a game while on Gamepass with a Code from CDKeys (Minecraft Dungeons). Can no l...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game while on Gamepass with a Code from CDKeys (Minecraft Dungeons). Can no l...: I had a Gamepass membership and was playing Minecraft Dungeons. My Gamepass was about to expire so my son bought a code from CDKeys. I put the code in and it accepted it. Now my Gamepass...
  9. Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?: On the Xbox App on PC my account shows that Gamepass Ultimate will auto-renew on the 10/07/20 (so next week). When I press manage, on my account on the website page, it says the auto-renew date...
  10. Secret Billing on gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Secret Billing on gamepass ultimate?: So I got a $10 charge today at 4:11 am to “MICROSOFT*XBOXLIVE”, it read in my alert. The issue here is that I have ultimate, which is $15, and it shouldn’t rebill until the 6th. I have no other...