xbox gamepass castlevania SOTN august

Discus and support xbox gamepass castlevania SOTN august in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I am a Xbox user. I have a Xbox one, got Game Pass, and Live Gold. When I select "games with gold" its shown that in the "Feturing" part, the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JhonataDenyel, Aug 26, 2019.

1. xbox gamepass castlevania SOTN august

Hi I am a Xbox user.

I have a Xbox one, got Game Pass, and Live Gold.

When I select "games with gold" its shown that in the "Feturing" part, the game Castlevania Synphony of the Night, with the phrase "Download Now for Free".

So I select this title, go to the "check the price", "confirm", but then, it is shown the message "Sorry, this offer is not valid in your region".

I have a photo, to proof, that what I say is true.

:)

JhonataDenyel, Aug 26, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Some games aren't always available in all regions and some ways of purchases won't be accessable like paypal for example might not work on the 360 purchase section in some regions. Even a debit card won't be charged but can be used to purchased it as example.
  3. Smwutches Win User

What region are you in? Since that is a 360 game, it is possible it is region locked so you would need to be in a region where it is available and your account region and physical location would have to match.
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

Music

The soundtrack of Assassin's Creed 2 and Castlevania SOTN
  5. MarkusObrist Win User

SOTN 200.6%

I wrote it in the title: SOTN.

Bust Axe is right, it's a Castlevania game.
  6. Death Maid Airi Win User

What is you favourite game?

Hard to make a choice, maybe Castlevania: SOTN, Chrono Trigger or Dragon Quest VI.
Thema:

1. xbox gamepass castlevania SOTN august - Similar Threads - gamepass castlevania SOTN

2. My score is still 0/500 on the new gamepass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My score is still 0/500 on the new gamepass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements...: My score is still 0/500 on the new game pass quests even though I've unlocked 4 achievements today from the list of games eligible. All achievements were unlocked within the lastest two hours. 2...
  3. Gamepass ultimate Russia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass ultimate Russia: I have an xbox live gold subscription for 12 months. what will happen to it when you activate gamepass ultimate for 1 month.then I'll have 12 months of gamepass ultimate? Russia....
  4. I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass: I prepaid for Gold for a year and upgraded to Ultimate. On the same day, I canceled Ultimate and got a $2.00 refund. This also canceled my remaining Gold. If I resubscribe to Ultimate, will I get...
  5. My Lovely experience with Xbox for 2 years (amazing GamePass Glitch?)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My Lovely experience with Xbox for 2 years (amazing GamePass Glitch?): I joined the 8th generation of consoles late. Late enough that i was able to purchase the Xbox one X, the following thanks giving after it was released. I made this choice after deciding to ditch...
  6. Bought gamepass with reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought gamepass with reward points: I bought 1 month of gamepass with 6800 reward points and even though my points have been deducted it still isn't letting me access gamepass features, I've restarted my Xbox and waited half an hour...
  7. PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.

in XboX Insiders
    PSA: I've been being charged $14.99 per month for GamePass without notification.: I was one of the Xbox Insiders who had the $1 a month charge for Xbox GamePass Ultimate during the testing period. It said that I would be notified of any changes in the fee in advance of being...
  8. Xbox Gamepass PC Metro Exodus....

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Gamepass PC Metro Exodus....: Found a bug that I crash in the forest when facing the bandits that block warn you from entering their turf. As soon as I get close to their watch tower castle. The game crashes every time. This...
  9. IOS app - Gamepass for PC?

in XboX Insiders
    IOS app - Gamepass for PC?: Hi there, I think on the native Xbox gamepass app for iOS there should be an option to chose between gamepass for Xbox and gamepass for PC. I’m a subscriber for pc app and I’d like to browse some...
  10. Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]: Ho di recente provato ad attivare l'offerta "gamepass ultimate 2 mesi a 2 euro" e dopo aver provato a pagare con una carta master card contenente 2,70 € l'applicazione restituiva un errore dopo...