Xbox Gamepass Console..?

Discus and support Xbox Gamepass Console..? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem I'm having right now. For the last 6 months, I've had Xbox gamepass and I've used to play around... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Normansson, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Normansson
    Normansson Guest

Xbox Gamepass Console..?

Hey, I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem I'm having right now. For the last 6 months, I've had Xbox gamepass and I've used to play around 3 different games on PC. I haven't used it in a while and I just realised I could download Age of Empires
    II: Definitive Edition. However, my subscription now say that I have Xbox Gamepass for Console and I haven't changed it. Hell, I don't even own a console to begin with. How should I go about this, is there anyway I can change it?

Thanks in advance.

:)

Normansson, Dec 2, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass

Could just be you are confusing xbox gamepass and gamepass ultimate.

Xbox Gamepass is xbox only, gamepass ultimate is xbox and pc.
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Help a grandma please

In Gamepass and Gamepass Ultimate is XBOX Live Gold included. If you want Gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate, you must buy this subscription too.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  5. DeusCriolo Win User

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

Gamepass Ultimate combine xbox live and gamepass!
  6. Avenged FallenX Win User

Game Pass not Activating?

You get the gamepass on your xbox or pc?

Are different subscriptions unless you have gamepass ultimate cause provides xbox live gold, gamepass for xbox and pc
Thema:

Xbox Gamepass Console..?

1. Xbox Gamepass Console..? - Similar Threads - Gamepass Console

2. Gamepass app doesn't see my console

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass app doesn't see my console: I have 2 xbox in the house and the app since last month doesn't recognize my main one. If I try to download a game, it recognizes my alt, but when I go to manage console, it doesn't show either...
  3. Xbox gamepass for console suspended and can't buy gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamepass for console suspended and can't buy gamepass ultimate: My Xbox gamepass was suspended and i really want gamepass ultimate 08fb8131-71e7-4a8e-a07f-0d4242ca95fb
  4. how to get my gamepass working on xbox 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to get my gamepass working on xbox 360 console: please can anyone tell me how can we get game pass on xbox 360 console bf0b181f-79b1-4542-93fc-400302dadc80
  5. Pc gamepass screenshots cant upload them to xbox live with xbox companion console beta

in XboX Insiders
    Pc gamepass screenshots cant upload them to xbox live with xbox companion console beta: I'm trying to upload some screenshots from my pc to xbox live it always worked with the xbox companion console beta app but since tge 26th of march it gets uploaded to 10% then i get a error code...
  6. Gamepass App and console link

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass App and console link: How do you link the gamepass app to console when console is not connected to internet wirelessly. Also with a direct wired connection to internet how do you optimize speed. For instance im still...
  7. Trouble using gamepass on new console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble using gamepass on new console: I cant use my game pass benefits.i lost my xbox in move.bought new one and paid my bill w gift card Microsoft account balance 'its telling me to sign in w the original accoumt.this is the only one...
  8. Having trouble with GamePass sharing on home console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble with GamePass sharing on home console: I have GamePass & Gold and the Xbox One S is set to "home console", but now my son cannot play the games on his account that I have downloaded from GamePass unless I am sign-in, when before that...
  9. Multiple Xbox Consoles and GamePass Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Xbox Consoles and GamePass Subscription: Comment: Microsoft has made multiple iterations of the Xbox One console. As such, I have upgraded to and Xbox One X and got my sons their own Xbox One Ss. The concept of "Home Console" for Xbox...
  10. Purchase GamePass for console instead for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchase GamePass for console instead for PC: accidentally buy wrong subscription type. In russia i can buy pass only in third-party stores, so i cannot refound purchase (since code was redeemed). would you please help me change subscription...