Xbox Gamepass Console..?

Discus and support Xbox Gamepass Console..? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem I'm having right now. For the last 6 months, I've had Xbox gamepass and I've used to play around... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Normansson, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Normansson
    Normansson Guest

Xbox Gamepass Console..?

Hey, I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem I'm having right now. For the last 6 months, I've had Xbox gamepass and I've used to play around 3 different games on PC. I haven't used it in a while and I just realised I could download Age of Empires
    II: Definitive Edition. However, my subscription now say that I have Xbox Gamepass for Console and I haven't changed it. Hell, I don't even own a console to begin with. How should I go about this, is there anyway I can change it?

Thanks in advance.

:)

Normansson, Dec 2, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass

Could just be you are confusing xbox gamepass and gamepass ultimate.

Xbox Gamepass is xbox only, gamepass ultimate is xbox and pc.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  4. DeusCriolo Win User

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

Gamepass Ultimate combine xbox live and gamepass!
  5. Avenged FallenX Win User

Game Pass not Activating?

You get the gamepass on your xbox or pc?

Are different subscriptions unless you have gamepass ultimate cause provides xbox live gold, gamepass for xbox and pc
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC!

They Combine the PC Gamepass with Gamepass Ultimate, so you can choose between 3 Gamepasses

For Xbox

For PC

Both for it incl. Gold
Thema:

Xbox Gamepass Console..?

1. Xbox Gamepass Console..? - Similar Threads - Gamepass Console

2. Cyberpunk 2077 coming to Gamepass!?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 coming to Gamepass!?!?: I dont think it will happen at release but maybe a year or so after. 1cdefde6-dd71-42df-87fc-7e1ec2da597e
  3. gamepass extras

in XBoX on Windows
    gamepass extras: 13 days ago i bought gamepass with spotify premium, discord nitro and ea access. i did not know where i could redeem them so i contacted support and they said wait 10 days and we'll give you them...
  4. Ultimate Gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate Gamepass: Hello, I bought the $1 promotion, but I would like to use it exclusively for PC. Am I able to claim the Discord NITRO and Spotify Premium on my PC? Where do I go to do this? Thank you...
  5. How to download GamePass games from the Xbox Beta app

in XBoX on Windows
    How to download GamePass games from the Xbox Beta app: Hey everyone, So, I've been trying to play Halo MCC on PC (I also play it on Xbox), but the game just launches unitl the 343 Studios logo appears, and then it redirects me to the Mircrosoft Store...
  6. Having trouble with GamePass sharing on home console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having trouble with GamePass sharing on home console: I have GamePass & Gold and the Xbox One S is set to "home console", but now my son cannot play the games on his account that I have downloaded from GamePass unless I am sign-in, when before that...
  7. Multiple Xbox Consoles and GamePass Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Xbox Consoles and GamePass Subscription: Comment: Microsoft has made multiple iterations of the Xbox One console. As such, I have upgraded to and Xbox One X and got my sons their own Xbox One Ss. The concept of "Home Console" for Xbox...
  8. Purchase GamePass for console instead for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchase GamePass for console instead for PC: accidentally buy wrong subscription type. In russia i can buy pass only in third-party stores, so i cannot refound purchase (since code was redeemed). would you please help me change subscription...
  9. Convert the regular Gamepass for console to the Gamepass for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Convert the regular Gamepass for console to the Gamepass for Windows 10: How, I subscribed to the regular gamepass to access Sea of Thieves, Forza, and Crackdown (and future upcoming games) 6 months ago. I bought a full year subscription. The problem is, I'm a PC...
  10. Gamepass and sharing between 1 console and 2 PCs

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass and sharing between 1 console and 2 PCs: I have a question regarding Xbox game pass. I have 1 xbox console, and 2 PCs. I would like to play Sea of Thieves with 2 other people in my family. If I subscribe to game pass, is it possible for...