Xbox gamepass downloading speed

Discus and support Xbox gamepass downloading speed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been download forza Horizon 5 for the past 7 hours, and it is stuck at 87%. and is saying download speeds are 0MB/S. I dont wanna restart... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by n1ghtw1ng3, May 30, 2022.

1. n1ghtw1ng3
    n1ghtw1ng3 Guest

I have been download forza Horizon 5 for the past 7 hours, and it is stuck at 87%. and is saying download speeds are 0MB/S. I dont wanna restart downloading, but I cant find a solution

:)

n1ghtw1ng3, May 30, 2022
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, your fellow Xbox gamer.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help Forza game.

Is this on your PC?

Try to reset the Xbox app and Store app but do not restart the download.

Click Start and click Settings; Select Apps & features. Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options. Click Reset then also click repair.

Once done, please do this:

Click Start and search for wsreset, right click then open as admin, wait for the store to load up again.

Once done, try again please.

Hope this helps!
  3. jonnstriker19871 Win User

PC Xbox Game Pass - Slow Download Speeds

MIcrosoft, dont give a **** **** about this, gamepass for pc download speeds are awful AF, cant belive im stuck with this ****
  4. Quast.M Win User

GamePass subscription will end and download did not finish yet?

My net speed is 3mb. I spend days to download one single game. Which means, I lose days from my GamePass subscription for download only. This not fair!!
  5. Preston J Win User

Game Pass download speed

This is the unfortunate reality of Microsoft downloads. I have 500Mbps internet which I can prove by running speed tests, downloading from other sources like Steam, etc but when I download from the Windows 10 Store (Gamepass games) my speeds run at around
    70-100mbps and sometimes even slower.
  6. choppyseize Win User

Download Speed Issue

Hello

How many devices are using the same internet simultaneously? People confuse fast internet with strong all the time. If you have multiple devices streaming, downloading and uploading while you're also trying to download stuff, that will affect your speed.
    Downloading games from GamePass can also show slower speeds sometimes due to the amount of people accessing the same servers at once.
Thema:

1. Xbox gamepass downloading speed - Similar Threads - gamepass downloading speed

2. Unable to download For Honor Marching Fire Edition Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download For Honor Marching Fire Edition Gamepass Ultimate: As of early June 2022 For Honor Marching Fire edition was added to Gamepass ultimate for download on PC, but any time i try to download it, it says there has been an error and "click here for more...
  3. Unable to download/update GamePass games since Windows 11 rollback

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to download/update GamePass games since Windows 11 rollback: After upgrading and quickly rolling back from Windows 11 I can no longer download or update games I have owned in the past if they live on Drive D:. I keep getting Error 0x800701b1 for anything on...
  4. Xbox PC Gamepass Downloads Crash Wifi within 5 Minutes Every Time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox PC Gamepass Downloads Crash Wifi within 5 Minutes Every Time: Every time I start a download on Xbox PC it downloads for a couple of minutes before crashing my wifi. It isn't a problem with my router as steam downloads at similar speeds and has no issues, and...
  5. Download speed for Gamepass slow 500kb-2-5meg should be getting 30+

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download speed for Gamepass slow 500kb-2-5meg should be getting 30+: So as the title suggests, I just reinstalled windows from an older SSD to a Samsung 980pro 7000read/5000write nvme, and it's a dream except when downloading games from gamepass now, steam gets...
  6. Low downloads speeds on Xbox Gamepass app for PC(Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Low downloads speeds on Xbox Gamepass app for PC(Beta): First I'll say that my internet speed is about 800-900 Mb/sec When I download games on the Xbox pc app, my download speed changes from 1 MB to ~70MB all the time. and most of the time its preety...
  7. Gamepass Windows Extremely Slow Download Speeds

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass Windows Extremely Slow Download Speeds: Why are Gamepass download speeds so slow? On the same computer, the same network, using ethernet I can reach beyond 15 MB/s on competitors like Steam, yet Xbox App can barely get to 5 MB/s on a...
  8. Gamepass app on pc slow download speeds

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass app on pc slow download speeds: Has anybody else been experiencing really slow download speeds with the gamepass app for pc? For example I downloaded fallout 76 yesterday on WiFi and then plugged into my router. I have a 350...
  9. Download speeds on Gamepass (PC) are absurdly slow.

in XboX Insiders
    Download speeds on Gamepass (PC) are absurdly slow.: It's actually ridiculous and I can't find a solution, I've tried the delivery optimization thing, doesn't do much besides stabilize it some ..so I can download things at a snail pace of like...
  10. Taking forever to download games (Xbox Beta Gamepass) Fluctuating speeds from 40mb/s to 0

in XBoX on Windows
    Taking forever to download games (Xbox Beta Gamepass) Fluctuating speeds from 40mb/s to 0: As the title suggests I just purchased my first month of the Ultimate Game Pass and I've been attempting to download Metro Exodus for about 6 hours now and it's barely halfway done. Speeds are all...