Xbox Gamepass for PC App Won't Download?

Discus and support Xbox Gamepass for PC App Won't Download? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I've been using gamepass for a while now and here recently the app refused to load past the Xbox logo when I open it. It would eventually just go to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KamrenRasmussen, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Xbox Gamepass for PC App Won't Download?

So I've been using gamepass for a while now and here recently the app refused to load past the Xbox logo when I open it. It would eventually just go to a blank white screen that wouldn't load or be able to interact with at all. I eventually got fed up
    with it and decided to reinstall it but now every time I try to launch the installer it pops up with the "begin download" screen and when I click start it just closes itself. I've tried doing this 5 times now with the same results and am completely at a loss
    at this point on what to do next.

:)

KamrenRasmussen, Jan 24, 2021
  2. (Farscape) Win User

I paid for Xbox game pass for the pc but didn't get it.

download the xbox app and sign in with your account that has gamepass pc, then download the games from gamepass pc.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Ark Genesis separate on Xbox and Windows 10.

If the game is different for Xbox vs. PC then it should be the same on GamePass. The Xbox version won't load on a PC.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

Are you using the Xbox (beta) app on PC to install Gamepass games?
  5. Christyna64 Win User

xbox game pass pc graphics running hot on some games

I've noticed that on Xbox Gamepass PC the games aren't optimized or updated the same as a regular release of a game. Some games on Gamepass PC don't have achievents when the console version does. The Gamepass versions seem to be different some how. Maybe
    try resetting the Xbox beta app by right clicking it, then click more, then app settings.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox game pass on PC

The library of games for GamePass are different for Xbox and PC. If your subscription isnt' showing up in the Xbox beta app, try reinstalling it then signing in with the same account the Ultimate GamePass is on.
Thema:

Xbox Gamepass for PC App Won't Download?

1. Xbox Gamepass for PC App Won't Download? - Similar Threads - Gamepass App Won't

2. Remote Play, Xbox Button on Controller opening GamePass App or Android Home Screen

in XBoX on Mobile
    Remote Play, Xbox Button on Controller opening GamePass App or Android Home Screen: Here recently ive been battling with remote play, anywhere from it not connecting at all to the analogs and d-pad not working because I guess I needed to disable some accessibility settings? (...
  3. GamePass app form Google Play for ALL your EUROPEAN customeras.

in XboX Insiders
    GamePass app form Google Play for ALL your EUROPEAN customeras.: [IMG] Enable download of GamePass app form Google Play.It does NOT WORK is BROKEN in European Union. Also make sure EUROPEAN COUNTRIES are LISTED on XBOX. submitted by /u/erikusaj [link]...
  4. Remote Install no longer works from Microsoft Store or GamePass app on iPhone

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Install no longer works from Microsoft Store or GamePass app on iPhone: Any time I try to install a game remotely on my old Xbox One both apps tell me there is no applicable device to install to. https://imgur.com/a/QN5SKi0 Not exactly sure which Xbox Insider...
  5. Download Xbox GamePass app in Any European country

in XboX Insiders
    Download Xbox GamePass app in Any European country: Xbox GamePass app isn't available for download in all European countries from Google Play. PAYING GAMEPASS MEMBERS cannot download the app. Support on Xbox! submitted by /u/erikusaj [link]...
  6. Unable to install certain games on PC with gamepass app

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install certain games on PC with gamepass app: Recently I have purchased the X-Box game pass and while I was installing a couple games I noticed that I was unable to install "Yakuza Kiwami 2 for Windows 10" when I checked the error details it...
  7. Gamepass app on iOS doesn’t show game icons at top home page.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass app on iOS doesn’t show game icons at top home page.: [IMG] submitted by /u/SillyMikey [link] [comments]
  8. Gamepass app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass app: My app is not opening the log in to gamepass quest, how can i get help on this as it will affect my ability to-do the monthly 1000 point quest 1179485a-7d53-4f18-8828-a96b2f71f7d5
  9. Low downloads speeds on Xbox Gamepass app for PC(Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Low downloads speeds on Xbox Gamepass app for PC(Beta): First I'll say that my internet speed is about 800-900 Mb/sec When I download games on the Xbox pc app, my download speed changes from 1 MB to ~70MB all the time. and most of the time its preety...
  10. Can't sign in on Xbox (beta) App and Gamepass games won't boot

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in on Xbox (beta) App and Gamepass games won't boot: Hi all. For a few days now, I have been unable to play newly installed gamepass games, they will either not boot (like Indivisible or Two Points Hospital) and either be stuck on a black screen or...