Xbox gamepass Halo the master chief collection problem

Discus and support Xbox gamepass Halo the master chief collection problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I started to play halo reach campaing and it worked perfectly untill now. today I tried to load my progress and the load window worked but the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by laura ortega jurado, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Xbox gamepass Halo the master chief collection problem

I started to play halo reach campaing and it worked perfectly untill now. today I tried to load my progress and the load window worked but the game didn't and it returned me to the main page of the master chief collection. Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

laura ortega jurado, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Lofty Who Win User

Halo: The Master Chief Collection to be bundled with Xbox One for free

3. SwordofWhedon Win User

How to download Halo 2 on my pc using original CD product key

Games for Windows Live is no longer supported. This is a remaster of Halo 2 and not the same thing. Youll have to buy Master Chief collection or use gamepass
  4. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game not showing after download

Hi, the version of odst you purchased, was it the xbox one version for Halo the Master chief collection or the Xbox 360 version of the game? If it was the Master Chief collection version, then you need the master chief Collection installed on your Xbox
    One to be able to download the game.
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User
Thema:

Xbox gamepass Halo the master chief collection problem

1. Xbox gamepass Halo the master chief collection problem - Similar Threads - gamepass Halo master

2. Can I play xbox gamepass games on pc with any models of mouse and keyboard or I just have...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I play xbox gamepass games on pc with any models of mouse and keyboard or I just have...: Hey guys as it's obvious I'm newbie in xbox gamepass and I wanna know if I can stream xbox gamepass games with keyboard and mouse or I just have to buy an xbox controller?! If I can please tell me...
  3. Gamepass Ultimate Perk Quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Ultimate Perk Quests: For the past couple months I've noticed that not all Gamepass games give the update to reward the Achievement Quest for the weekly rewards points, I've gotten 3 achievements from Dragon Age 2 for...
  4. Cannot install gamepass for PC games

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install gamepass for PC games: Hi All, I am getting error 0x00000001 when trying in install games. I had a subscription then cancelled it, but when I have renewed it, it wont let me download any games. I have tried deleting...
  5. Gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass: I have 20+ dollars on my microsoft account but it won’t let me use that to pay for a gamepass with it. It only gives me an option to pay for it with prepaid cards. (Edit) I also can’t even buy 1...
  6. Halo MCC PC Gamepass (halo games locked)

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo MCC PC Gamepass (halo games locked): Hello I have halo ce, reach, and halo 2 installed but when i look into the custom installation in settings, it told me they are all locked. The 70gb of files are all installed but the game is...
  7. Cannot install Halo master chief collection via xbox gamepass pc beta.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install Halo master chief collection via xbox gamepass pc beta.: get code: 0x80070005 error and no other info. from searching i've seen this has something to do with admin privileges or something. I've tried a few fixes seen such as turning off an auto sign in...
  8. Cannot get Halo: MCC to run on PC gamepass, says 'not installed' and everything shows as...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot get Halo: MCC to run on PC gamepass, says 'not installed' and everything shows as...: I have seen lots of people post the same issue but I cannot see any fixes for it that work. I tried a thing with a powershell command and updating the windows store - didn't work. I tried...
  9. Halo Masterchief Collection not launching in PC with GamePass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Masterchief Collection not launching in PC with GamePass: Hey everyone So, I've been playing the game on Xbox with the GamePass shared in my family, but now that I downloaded it to my computer, with all the system requirements fulfilled, the game just...
  10. Halo 5 gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 gamepass: if I play game pass halo 5 and then buy the game will my saves still be there 549b66d9-2842-4fdb-8003-62ca7f1a2d1f