xbox gamepass just disappeared completely

Discus and support xbox gamepass just disappeared completely in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i had to reset my pc because of an issue i had, then after i set everything up i downloaded the xbox app and signed in to the account that had xbox... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Kasper_i_am, Aug 14, 2022.

1. xbox gamepass just disappeared completely

i had to reset my pc because of an issue i had, then after i set everything up i downloaded the xbox app and signed in to the account that had xbox gamepass but it wasnt there. i even looked at my subscriptions and there wasnt any trace of it and it didnt say it expired either. i checked my other accounts just to make sure but it wasnt there either. does anyone know how to get my gamepass back?

submitted by /u/Kasper_i_am
    [link] [comments]

/u/Kasper_i_am, Aug 14, 2022
  2. TimothyLopez1 Win User

My game was deleted

I have a similar issue. I liked one of the games i got for free on GamePass. Ended up purchasing the extended edition with the DLC's. And now the game disappeared. I can find my saves, but the game app? Nope. Game completely disappeared. Now, to redownload
    66gb and hope the saves are read properly.
  3. alexroboticyt Win User

My minecraft worlds dissapeared for no reason windows 10 edition

Hiya there,

Were you making any changes to your game/account at the time of disappearing or it just completely disappeared out of the blue?

Thanks!
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox live gold games with gold

achievements are just a number, to gloat about, nothing special and as they are easily modified they will never be used for anything other than showing off.

Games with gold is a relic now and i can see that disappearing in the future all together as everything will just be in tiered form on gamepass.

it is also up to the game devs/publisher on what can be added to gold or gamepass.
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Final Fantasy 13 PC version not getting achievements for XBox

the game is trash on xbox gamepass pc, steam version there is a mod to fix the screen timing issues and that resolves performance issues. constant issues reported about save files disappearing. their is cheevos listed but if everything else about how the game runs via gamepass then it probably won't work either.
  6. GörkemKöksal Win User

download disappeared after pausing

You are amazing but it is ridiculous to disappear from downloads and could not continue from the gamepass edition. Thank you so much
Thema:

xbox gamepass just disappeared completely

1. xbox gamepass just disappeared completely - Similar Threads - gamepass disappeared completely

2. If I play a game like Ghost Recon: Wildlands on PC through GamePass, will I get the DLC...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I play a game like Ghost Recon: Wildlands on PC through GamePass, will I get the DLC...: I'm using the same account, so would I also get the cloud saves for the characters too? b0473572-daf7-4d91-97f6-bcde3892f5b5
  3. XBOX PC GAMEPASS: I can't install a game on my USB harddrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX PC GAMEPASS: I can't install a game on my USB harddrive: When in my XBOX app I followed this path: Settings > General > Change where this app installs games by default. I changed the setting to my D external drive, and when I go to install a game, the...
  4. Xbox Gamepass on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass on pc: I bought it a long time ago but i recently started using it a lot. I noticed that the app that i downloaded where ever i download it from is extremely buggy. Explanation to what i mean by buggy:...
  5. Easy anti cheat games not launching on Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Easy anti cheat games not launching on Gamepass: Any game I have downloaded on Gamepass that uses easy anti cheat will not launch and this error pop up Gears 5, back for blood, Halo the master chief collection, sniper elite 5 all stopped...
  6. Will my xbox live gold disappear when I start a 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will my xbox live gold disappear when I start a 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass: I want to know if my gold will be cancelled when I cancel my 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass c9f783c0-77d6-4f1a-aa41-6d58694580b6
  7. Gamepass Quests Have Disappeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass Quests Have Disappeared: So all the Gamepass quests have disappeared from my Rewards app and I don't get any notifications any more about completing dailies. Did the program get scrapped or something?...
  8. Fable 3 gamepass local coop saves disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 gamepass local coop saves disappearing: Ok I have researched this for a week now, because my gf and I spent a good 10+ hrs in a gaming session, just to lose both of our characters and being stuck where we left off in the storyline. I...
  9. dIRT 2.0 (Gamepass) keeps disappearing

in XBoX on Windows
    dIRT 2.0 (Gamepass) keeps disappearing: DiRT Rally 2.0 (Windows) can’t open because it is offline. The storage device might be missing or disconnected. Drive isn't disconnected . Game has randomly disappeared for a third time. I have...
  10. disappearance of 3 months of gamepass in the offers microsoft rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    disappearance of 3 months of gamepass in the offers microsoft rewards: Hello, why do not I have access to the 3 month gamepass for the exchange of points? I have only 1 month. I am located in France for microsoft rewards. en français (vu que c'est un problème lié au...