Xbox GamePass PC App can't sign in

Discus and support Xbox GamePass PC App can't sign in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi Since a few days I have the problem that I can't sign in to the XBox GamePass PC App. When I click the login button on the upper right then... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SimonP.2, Jan 27, 2022.

1. SimonP.2
    SimonP.2 Guest

Hi

Since a few days I have the problem that I can't sign in to the XBox GamePass PC App.

When I click the login button on the upper right then nothing happens:

Xbox GamePass PC App can't sign in [​IMG]

I reinstalled the App several times and restarted my computer, but nothing helps.

I'm on Windows 11.

Does someone know what the problem is?

Thank you!

Best Regards

Simon

:)

SimonP.2, Jan 27, 2022
  2. (Farscape) Win User

I paid for Xbox game pass for the pc but didn't get it.

download the xbox app and sign in with your account that has gamepass pc, then download the games from gamepass pc.
  3. AhmadAskari Win User

Can't play any games on GamePass except the ones on EA Play for PC

No, They are not. I had GamePass PC earlier and everything used to work properly but then one day I got notification that there is an offer on GamePass Ultimate so I upgraded but since the day GamePass PC subscription ended and GamePass Ultimate subscription started, I can only launch games that are on EA Play and that too from EA Desktop App only.

Now, because the GamePass Ultimate was a 3 month subscription, so I can't even go back to GamePass PC until it's over.

Any game that launches from Xbox app for Windows fails to launch and tried repairing and resetting the Xbox and Microsoft Apps, sign-out and then again sign-in on both the apps but still same thing.

For Example, Forza Horizon 4 used to work earlier but now it does not.
  4. REK 1 Win User

I cant install The Outer Worlds on my PC

Try to UNINSTALL the GAMEPASS app, now do a sign out and RESTART PC, after SIGN IN, make sure PC is UPDATED , no do fresh download GAMEPASS app, see if any change
  5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Game Pass sharing on our PC

Well there is a problem.So you need to be signed into the gamepass and xbox store with your account

But this can only be on one pc since you can only be signed in one location at a time

Gameshare doesn't apply to pc

But he can play any game you download from hos profile

But you must be signed in on the xbox app or gamepass app
  6. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Try this: Go to Windows settings >> Apps >> Xbox >> Advanced >> Repair & Reset.

After doing that, Perform the same steps for Gaming Services and Microsoft Store as well.
Thema:

1. Xbox GamePass PC App can't sign in - Similar Threads - GamePass App can't

2. Good day. In the xbox gamepass app I can't play Xcloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good day. In the xbox gamepass app I can't play Xcloud: In gamepass on my CELL PHONE HUAWEI Y7 with android 9 I do not see the option to play in the cloud, I only appear Console and PC but it does not give me the option of the play in the [img] cloud...
  3. Is Chromebook just useless? I can't get the gamepass app to work

in XboX Insiders
    Is Chromebook just useless? I can't get the gamepass app to work: So I have one of the new xbox controllers and a chromebook that I got just a few weeks ago at christmas. Literally everything works just fine on both the chromebook and the controller, but when I...
  4. Can't access perks on Xbox App PC despite paying for gamepass ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access perks on Xbox App PC despite paying for gamepass ultimate.: Firstly, It makes ZERO sense that I can't contact Xbox support over this, frankly its horrible customer service. Secondly, It makes zero sense that I pay an extra $5.00 a month to receive one...
  5. Can't install Gamepass games through PC app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Gamepass games through PC app: Hi, I have tried on numerous occasions, to install and use PC Gamepass, but every time I register and pay, I cannot download any of the games, I get error 0x00000001 and even after following the...
  6. Can't install any content from Xbox app on PC with GamePass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any content from Xbox app on PC with GamePass subscription: Hey, Not sure if this is the right place to post, probably scrubbed a hundred pages looking for a solution or a "contact support" button. This is where I got. The issue I am having is that every...
  7. Xbox app/Microsoft Store Gamepass problems - can't install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app/Microsoft Store Gamepass problems - can't install games: For context: I have a Microsoft account with a Gamepass Ultimate subscription; That same account is the one I use on Windows 10, the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app; Starting this week, my...
  8. Can't click anything in the Gamepass App for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't click anything in the Gamepass App for PC: Hi, Ever since the last update, my Gamepass for PC app will not work. I cannot click on anything - the app has become totally unresponsive. Uninstalling and re-installing does nothing....
  9. Can't install or manage Series X from Gamepass App

in XboX Insiders
    Can't install or manage Series X from Gamepass App: Just before the most recent update to the Gamepass app on Android, my Series X disappeared from the available consoles to manage and install too. I used to be able to see all my consoles, and I...
  10. Xbox Gamepass PC App can't load my subscription. What do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass PC App can't load my subscription. What do i do?: [img] See above image^ This is on the Xbox(beta) app. I have tried re-logging my account from both this app and the Microsoft store and have also updated both apps with no change at all. I can...