Xbox Gamepass Subscription Cancell

Discus and support Xbox Gamepass Subscription Cancell in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, If I can I want to cancell my gamepass subscription from December. I bought it for 1PLN in November when it was on sale, and then I couldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DrunkDreamer69, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Xbox Gamepass Subscription Cancell

Hi,

If I can I want to cancell my gamepass subscription from December. I bought it for 1PLN in November when it was on sale, and then I couldn't cancell it. 12 January it took my money from my account, and now I want it back if it's possible.

:)

DrunkDreamer69, Jan 21, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

You purchased gamepass and then canceled your Xbox live. Now you want to cancel gamepass so then when the subscription times run out you will no londer have either gamepass or live. You canceled both.

I do not see any store refunding you for a subscription you bought, activated then canceled.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Gamepass and Xbox Live Gold are two separate things. So you CAN cancel Gamepass and be just fine and have your Xbox Live Gold. However, if your subscription is for Gamepass Ultimate (which is the all-in-one) you cannot. Canceling that would then in turn
    cancel everything.
  4. Simple OJ Win User

Canceling your Xbox GamePass will not delete your Xbox Live Subscription. They are two different subscription services.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox gold ripped me off

When you refunded the Ultimate GamePass you essentially canceled all subscriptions, as UGP is Xbox Live, GamePass for console and PC. You will have to resubscribe to Xbox Live and GamePass again.
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

Services and Subscriptions glitching

I logged in and took a look at my services and subscriptions. I was surprised to see OneDrive listed along with the services I do subscribe to, xbox live and xbox gamepass. The Onedrive section says I pay a reoccurring subscription of $9.99 a month. I never
    subscribed to that, so I clicked on the manage link in the onedrive section. Instead of my onedrive subscription displaying, my xbox gamepass subscription is displayed. I try to access my onedrive subscription many times, and always the gamepass subscription
    pops up. Hovering over the link, I can see the the URL to the onedrive subscription and the URL to the gamepass subscription both point to the gamepass subscription. Thinking that this is just an error on the site, I replace the section of the url that says
    gamepass with onedrive, and finally I'm in the onedrive subscription section! I cancel my subscription to onedrive, and then return to my services and subscriptions....and gamepass has now been canceled! I tried all of this using Edge and Chrome. What is going
    on!

There doesn't seem to be a category for an issue like this, so I hope someone can direct me where to go with this problem.

Thank you
    Looks like a bug in the website, if you canceled it and the result was the gamepass canceled so looks like a bug in the website. So that value that appears in not the onedrive but the gamepass. The best with contact the support like was said above, and see
    if you can get back the gamepass trough the support chat.
Thema:

Xbox Gamepass Subscription Cancell

1. Xbox Gamepass Subscription Cancell - Similar Threads - Gamepass Subscription Cancell

2. Multiple Xbox Consoles and GamePass Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Xbox Consoles and GamePass Subscription: Comment: Microsoft has made multiple iterations of the Xbox One console. As such, I have upgraded to and Xbox One X and got my sons their own Xbox One Ss. The concept of "Home Console" for Xbox...
  3. Gamepass for PC not recognising subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass for PC not recognising subscription: Whenever I try to install a Gamepass game to my PC, it prompts me to subscribe. However, I'm already a subscriber. I've confirmed this by checking...
  4. Subscription to Gamepass Suspended

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Subscription to Gamepass Suspended: Someone used my console/credit card to order a trial membership. I noticed the inquiry on my cc statement and blocked any payment to Microsoft. Microsoft is still trying to charge me for this...
  5. Will there be an option to buy gamepass yearly like other subscription services ?

in XboX Insiders
    Will there be an option to buy gamepass yearly like other subscription services ?: submitted by /u/TengokuNoHashi [link] [comments]
  6. Ultimate gamepass subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ultimate gamepass subscription: I bought the $15 deal for ultimate gamepass 3 months, for some reason right now it's saying I owe $48.87. Can anyone tell me why this is? cccf2f49-c0b2-4ba6-bf09-2ad180dd0c55
  7. Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access gamepass games after renewing subscription: My subscription got canceled so i recently renewed it and it won't let me play any of my gamepass games saying an error i have to buy the game or to check my subscription. In the games library, it...
  8. suscripción Gamepass [Translate] Gamepass subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    suscripción Gamepass [Translate] Gamepass subscription: Hola. Tengo el problema que desde hace varios días pagué mi suscripción Gamepass para PC por el método de pago Paypal. Mi cuenta dice que si tengo la suscripción, el pago se vio reflejado en...
  9. Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?: I bought xbox gamepass and after i bought it, it imedieatley canceled my xbox live subscription if I cancel the xbox gamepass before this month ends will i get my xbox live subscription back? If I...
  10. i wont cancel xbox gamepass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    i wont cancel xbox gamepass subscription: hello, I accidentally paid Xbox game pass for 2 months subscription payment. I actually tried to use the 14 day free xbox game pass. So I would like to request a refund. i will wait your reply...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox gamepass how to cancell