xbox gamepass subscription

Discus and support xbox gamepass subscription in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i was just wondering what happen to games you have downloaded on the pc from the xbox app or microsoft store using the game pass free download how... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Derank Fairy, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Derank Fairy
    Derank Fairy Guest

i was just wondering what happen to games you have downloaded on the pc from the xbox app or microsoft store using the game pass free download how would they remove it or stop person from playing it i was just wondering because if they delete the game
    i can just make backup.rar file of the game and redownload it and go on it or do they block the account trying to go on it or do they have something that stop you from running the game?

if someone can please let me know as soon as they can thanks you

:)

Derank Fairy, Sep 17, 2020
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Help a grandma please

In Gamepass and Gamepass Ultimate is XBOX Live Gold included. If you want Gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate, you must buy this subscription too.
  3. Lov10sBeauty Win User

xboxgamepass

there are three types of subscriptions for gamepass, one is for Xbox console, and the other is for Windows 10 on pc. The third is Xbox gamepass ultimate, that combine both subscriptions also gold membership.
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Xbox game pass pc

Some of the games on PC are availble on gamepass on Xbox however not all of them such as Age of empires as it requires a mouse and keyboard. Also gamepass for PC is a separate subscription to Gampeass, you would either have to buy another gamepass subscription
    or get Gamepass Ultimate which works both on PC and Xbox
  5. choppyseize Win User

Game pass

Also you need both an Xbox Live and GamePass subscription to play Gamepass games.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
Thema:

1. xbox gamepass subscription - Similar Threads - gamepass subscription

2. Is it possible to switch an xbox gamepass subscription to another account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to switch an xbox gamepass subscription to another account?: I redeemed a three month xbox gamepass code this morning and only after using it, realised I put it onto my school microsoft account which I was using for online school on this computer. This...
  3. GamePass subscription will end and download did not finish yet?

in XBoX on Windows
    GamePass subscription will end and download did not finish yet?: Hi, If my GamePass will end tomorrow, and my game need more one day to finish download it. In this case, can I continue download it or will stop till I activate the GamePass ?...
  4. Xbox is asking me to renew my Gamepass subscription in order to play NBA2k20 but my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox is asking me to renew my Gamepass subscription in order to play NBA2k20 but my...: I am simply trying to play NBA 2k 20, I literally played it last night but now when I attempt to play it I get an error message telling me to renew my subscription to Game pass. Upon checking my...
  5. How to get Xbox Gamepass Ultimate without the subscription thing

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get Xbox Gamepass Ultimate without the subscription thing: I have earned enough points on Microsoft Rewards to get $5. So I went to use that to get Xbox Gamepass Ultimate for $1. But I only want it for a month. I know that you can turn off renewal after...
  6. I got charged for gamepass ultimate even though i cancelled the subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got charged for gamepass ultimate even though i cancelled the subscription: So a couple months ago i cancelled my subscription to gamepass and it worked well, I couldn't play the games I got off of gamepass because i didnt have gamepass. Now I just figured out that i was...
  7. Abbonamento gamepass[Translation-Gamepass subscription]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Abbonamento gamepass[Translation-Gamepass subscription]: E possibile avere un rimborso di un rinnovo automatico gamepass? [Translation-Is it possible to have a refund of an automatic gamepass renewal?] 2b9e1e13-62f6-4bf6-9c7e-1a89f0f05908
  8. Xbox Gamepass subscriptions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gamepass subscriptions: What happens when I pay for a past due Xbox gamepass (one month) subscription then cancel it, will I still have the subscription until the month finishes? bb2f081d-effe-418d-83de-f95a5d7f8e4c
  9. Problem z anulowaniem subskrypcji gamepass - Problem with canceling gamepass subscription.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem z anulowaniem subskrypcji gamepass - Problem with canceling gamepass subscription.: Hello, I will repeat my question in ENG now since it was not understood and i cant go with the thread that was created originally because its locked. However I saw tranlator did a good job and...
  10. Paying a PC Xbox Gamepass subscription with an Xbox gift card.

in XBoX on Windows
    Paying a PC Xbox Gamepass subscription with an Xbox gift card.: If I buy an Xbox Gift Card and redeem it with my account, can I use theese money to pay for the PC Gamepass? Thanks in advance. 40ffb343-6fae-4648-8128-916f94b8dccd