XBOX Gamepass trial 14 days

Discus and support XBOX Gamepass trial 14 days in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Witam, czy jest możliwość aktywowania gamepassa 14 dni na microsoft store bo nie widze takiej opcji. Pokazuje mi na miesiąc ENG: Hello, is it possible... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MarcelGajewski, Aug 1, 2020.

1. XBOX Gamepass trial 14 days

Witam, czy jest możliwość aktywowania gamepassa 14 dni na microsoft store bo nie widze takiej opcji. Pokazuje mi na miesiąc

ENG: Hello, is it possible to activate the gamepass 14 days on the microsoft store because I do not see such an option. Shows me for a month

:)

MarcelGajewski, Aug 1, 2020
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Free one month gold trial

Trials that is available on the Xbox store is for new members/first time users only. I get the 14 day trial for Gamepass, which i cant use as i already used gamepass before.
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

I lost the option for 1 month free trial gold

As far as I am aware there is no free trial for gold accounts anymore. There is a Gamepass free trial however. 14 days.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox game pass

Have you used the 14 day trial offered on the Xbox or purchased gamepass previously? The code in the box is for completely new gamepass customers, who have never subscribed before.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

x box game pass

Have you ever used gamepass before? The code in a new console is for customers who have never 14 day trialed or bought gamepass.
  6. ngocphi Win User

xbox live gold trail 'Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different webpage.'

Yes if it came with a console 14 day trials included with consoles only apply to new accounts

Same with gamepass
Thema:

XBOX Gamepass trial 14 days

1. XBOX Gamepass trial 14 days - Similar Threads - Gamepass trial days

2. Trial and Xbox gamepass glitch Causing owned game not to work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trial and Xbox gamepass glitch Causing owned game not to work: I tried to play a game called Shinobi Striker on xbox and it was in gamepass. I own the game on a disc but since its in gamepass it wont let me play unless i have gamepass. So i try to play the...
  3. Will my xbox live gold disappear when I start a 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Will my xbox live gold disappear when I start a 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass: I want to know if my gold will be cancelled when I cancel my 14 day free trial for the xbox gamepass c9f783c0-77d6-4f1a-aa41-6d58694580b6
  4. Ordered Gamepass Ultimate on 12/7 and still have not received my Spotify trial email (now...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ordered Gamepass Ultimate on 12/7 and still have not received my Spotify trial email (now...: I recently ordered gamepass ultimate and saw that it would take up to 10 business days to get the Spotify email. It has now been over 3 weeks and I still don't have the email. Any help? -Checked...
  5. Gamepass spotify trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass spotify trial: I recently got game pass but somehow lost my link to get the 6 month trial of spotify premium is there any way to recover this link to still get that? 4164e803-6fc7-4c55-86b0-090b6c206434
  6. Unable to Purchase Xbox Gamepass (14 days trial or 1USD discount)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Purchase Xbox Gamepass (14 days trial or 1USD discount): Hi, I have been trying to subscribe to xbox game pass for either 14 days free trial or to purchase the 1 time limited offer of 90% discount 1USD/month but nothing works. I have changed my store...
  7. Free gamepass trial (not*)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free gamepass trial (not*): for a while, Xbox has been telling me I have a free 14 day trial for the gamepass, and I’ve been saving for the launch of sea of thieves to see if I’d like it. On the front page of the store on...
  8. Sea of thieves with the free gamepass trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves with the free gamepass trial: Hi, after I subscribed to the free 14 days trial of gamepass, I wanted to download sea of thieves because I can get it for free with the subscription. Unfortunately, it was purchased full price at...
  9. Gamepass 14 Day trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass 14 Day trial: Hello, a few days ago i started the Gamepass 14 day trial. Now i want to cancel it but i dont know how. I didnt found anything on the support site. The trial doesnt show up in my subscriptions....
  10. gamepass subscription free trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamepass subscription free trial: Hi I have entered the code given when I purchased my new Xbox one for a month's free trial of the gamepass but when I try to use the advanced services it tells me I need to use a code or purchase...