Xbox GamePass Ultimate - Kein Zugriff auf die Spiele! [No access to the games!]

Discus and support Xbox GamePass Ultimate - Kein Zugriff auf die Spiele! [No access to the games!] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ich habe am 30.11.2019 ein Abo für den Xbox Ultimate Pass erworben. Ich habe aufgrund einer Veränderung meine Email Adresse des Mircrosoft Kotos... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SatyrFolie7430, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Xbox GamePass Ultimate - Kein Zugriff auf die Spiele! [No access to the games!]

Ich habe am 30.11.2019 ein Abo für den Xbox Ultimate Pass erworben. Ich habe aufgrund einer Veränderung meine

Email Adresse des Mircrosoft Kotos gewechselt und mit kann mich zwar in der Xbox App anmelden, bekomme aber keinen Zugriff auf meine Inhalte, da sich Xbox Live nicht verbindet. Ich habe mich ab- und angemeldet, alle Spiele und die App neu installiert und es
    funktioniert nicht. Da der Microsoft Support keinerlei Lebenszeichen gibt, bitte ich euch um Hilfe!

[Translation- I purchased an Xbox Ultimate Pass subscription on Nov 30, 2019. Due to a change, I have

Email address of the Mircrosoft Kotos changed and can sign in to the Xbox app, but i don't get access to my content because Xbox Live doesn't connect. I signed out and signed in, reinstalled all the games and the app and it doesn't work. Since Microsoft Support
    has no signs of life, Please help!]

:)

SatyrFolie7430, Feb 2, 2020
  2. SatyrFolie7430 Win User

Hey Parity. Thank you for your quick reply. Yes that is exactly the issue. I have tried everything.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Not sure of your issue. You are logging into your account after changing the email address but you can't access your purchased content?
  4. IMorrocI Win User

Xbox LIVE Update Public Beta

Hab da irgendwie auch kein Zugriff auf die Beta Foren.

Entweder dauert die Registrierung für das Forum länger als bei dem Dahsboard selber oder der Link auf Connect ist falsch.
  5. Christoph Engels Win User

Dishonored ist nur auf Englisch [Translation: Dishonored is in English only]

Der Publisher hat direkten Zugriff auf die Spiele, Preise, Beschreibungen uvm.

Ähnlich wie im Appstore von Google und oder Google.

[Translation: The publisher has much more direct access to the games, prizes, descriptions.

Similar to the AppStore and Google or Google.]
  6. SilverHD1 Win User

Kein zugriff mehr auf email Konto jedoch auf microsoft konto [Translation - No more access to email account but on microsoft account]

Dies habe ich zuvor schon ausprobiert jedoch ohne erfolg da ich auf die dort angegebenen alternativen auch keinen Zugriff mehr habe und mir so kein Code zugesandt werden kann.

[Translation - This I have tried before but without success because I have no access to the alternative specified there and no code can be sent to me.]
Thema:

1. Xbox GamePass Ultimate - Kein Zugriff auf die Spiele! [No access to the games!] - Similar Threads - GamePass Ultimate Kein

2. Discord UNKNOWN GIFT CARD! Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discord UNKNOWN GIFT CARD! Gamepass Ultimate: Hello then I activated the game pass ultimate, and I am not able to claim the nitro discord, I activated the game pass yesterday and tried yesterday and today and I can't get the nitro discord,...
  3. Ordered Gamepass Ultimate (1€) but XBOX App shows only content of normal Gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ordered Gamepass Ultimate (1€) but XBOX App shows only content of normal Gamepass: Hi all, I orderd the promotion of GP Ultimate and set it to my MS Account. My Account says the I have subscribed GP Ultimate till 27/3/2021 but in the XBOX App in Windows10 I can only access the...
  4. No access to ea play having Gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No access to ea play having Gamepass ultimate: I finally got an Xbox series x. I already had an ultimate subscription until 2023. The problem I have is that it does not let me download the games from ea play, it sends me to the store or to...
  5. 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk not showing up when Signed in. (purchased xbox gamepass ultimate)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 Month Discord Nitro Perk not showing up when Signed in. (purchased xbox gamepass ultimate): Hello, I have purchased the Xbox gamepass Ultimate and the 3 month discord nitro perk not showing up. At least, not once I've signed into my account on the Xbox app for Windows 10. I can see the...
  6. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate for PC: I am completely confused and stunned with the lack of support or care that Xbox has shown me for my issue. Yesterday, January 4th 2021, I purchased GamePass Ultimate for PC on the Xbox app on...
  7. I have Xbox GamePass Ultimate, but Xbox App on PC only recognizes the standard GamePass

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox GamePass Ultimate, but Xbox App on PC only recognizes the standard GamePass: Like the title says, I pay for the Xbox GamePass Ultimate subscription that I do use on my Xbox One X. I've recently built a PC to replace said Xbox and I am logged into the same Microsoft account...
  8. Issue with-Gamepass Ultimate-EA PLAY-Home console-Game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with-Gamepass Ultimate-EA PLAY-Home console-Game sharing: Hi, We have recently purchased two XSX. I have paid for and activated Game pass ultimate for my id. The issue is regarding Battlefield 5, which we got with EA PLAY. Game works fine for me,...
  9. Xbox gamepass ultimate perks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gamepass ultimate perks: Hi guys, I just purchased the ultimate game pass today but when I check the perks, there's only a forza there while other people having quite a few perks shown, wants to redeem the discord nitro...
  10. XBOX Live Gold to Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX Live Gold to Gamepass Ultimate: I have used the $1 trial on Gamepass PC. Now, I would like to upgrade from Xbox live gold to gamepass ultimate in a 1:1 ratio. Am I eligible for that? this is what it shows then I try to buy the...