Xbox gamepass ultimate LAST QUESTION

Discus and support Xbox gamepass ultimate LAST QUESTION in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If gamepass ultimate has gold included, and I converted my 9 months of xbox live into the gamepass, does that mean I will still be able to use gold?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oofoofyey, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Oofoofyey
    Oofoofyey Guest

If gamepass ultimate has gold included, and I converted my 9 months of xbox live into the gamepass, does that mean I will still be able to use gold? And also, will I need to pay when the month ends or when my extra converted time ends? Thank you all for
    helping me it means so much.

:)

Oofoofyey, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Zoe S17 Win User

As a caveat to what my fellow Ambassador
    Fl0ydPinkert0n
    has said, according to
    GamePass FAQ
    under the question - After I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes?:

After you join the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Though
    this ratio isn't a one for one.
  3. slangille Win User

Yes, gold is included in the ultimate gamepass. To check when your next payment will be go to settings, account, subscriptions and it will show you when it is due to be renewed.

Hope this helps.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Yes to the first question. Game Pass Ultimate is Live + Game Pass.

You would pay again when the extra converted time ends. For example, I had Live until January 2022, then converted that time to Game Pass Ultimate. My next payment would be then.

Also, you can turn off recurring payments whenever you like.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  6. DeusCriolo Win User

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

Gamepass Ultimate combine xbox live and gamepass!
Thema:

1. Xbox gamepass ultimate LAST QUESTION - Similar Threads - gamepass ultimate LAST

2. Gamepass ultimate for $2 wont show

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass ultimate for $2 wont show: I want to purchase the gamepass ultimate for $2 but there is no option for it and only shows the regular price and another thing I noticed is that this only happens on my account. Help would much...
  3. The xbox gamepass ultimate deal for 2.00$ wont work for me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The xbox gamepass ultimate deal for 2.00$ wont work for me: i was scammed about your 2.00$ deal of gamepass i bought a 7.00$ gift card to buy your deal for 2 mounths but wont show. e73d35d8-143b-4efa-bed4-eb15a21d2264
  4. Confusion with xbox gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Confusion with xbox gamepass ultimate: I bought a one year membership card not to long ago but beforehand i got xbox gamepass ultimate, what happened to that year, is it converted into gamepass ultimate? My expiration date is...
  5. Issues with Owned Disc (Fallout 4) Now with Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Owned Disc (Fallout 4) Now with Gamepass Ultimate: I have owned FO4 on disc since launch with season pass. I had zero issues playing the game with XBOX Live Gold... this included if XBOX Live had service issues btw.... until i activated Ultimate...
  6. Sharing gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing gamepass ultimate: How do you share 2 gamertags on one account? 4fcaec3b-f1f4-4d63-8f2a-9e517a2b3265
  7. Issue with my gamepass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with my gamepass ultimate: [IMG] submitted by /u/S-Mart-manager [link] [comments]
  8. Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass Ultimate: Hey just wanted to know if you keep the games you buy from the gamepass store when the gamepass ends. Thank you! 7d9b23d5-4705-4f4e-aa15-da6181e186d4
  9. Xbox gamepass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamepass ultimate: I didn’t know your Xbox live gold gets canceled if you buy Xbox gamepass ultimate, is there any way I can contact someone about my issue and get my xbox live back?...
  10. Gamepass Ultimate Reward for Forza 4 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Ultimate Reward for Forza 4 not working: i tried to claim the 500 Reward points for playing forza 4 on Pc . It keeps telling me that the points will be added to my account , but nothing happens . When i restart the app , it asks me to...