xbox gamepass ultimate sale

Discus and support xbox gamepass ultimate sale in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i bought the discount where i get ultimate, spotify, nitro, and EA Access. i searched my emails, store and all of my other stuff. please help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ScottSwisher, Nov 26, 2019.

1. ScottSwisher
    ScottSwisher Guest

i bought the discount where i get ultimate, spotify, nitro, and EA Access. i searched my emails, store and all of my other stuff. please help me because i cant seem to claim it.

:)

ScottSwisher, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Oofoofyey Win User

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

Also I need to mention that I still have the benefits for gold, and can play online. i also bought the gamepass that was on sale for a dollar, is it a regular gamepass or a ultimate?
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Free Xbox Live Gold & Game Pass Ultimate For People They Don’t Have In The Coronavirus Pandemic

You can always use the microsoft rewards app. You can save up your points to redeem for xbox live or gamepass.

1 month of xbox live gold is 8,500 points.

1 month of gamepass ultimate is on sale for 8,400 points.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass

Could just be you are confusing xbox gamepass and gamepass ultimate.

Xbox Gamepass is xbox only, gamepass ultimate is xbox and pc.
  5. Bandido1508 Win User

Gold savings

Heads up Walmart.com also has the 3 month ultimate gamepass on sale as well normally $44.99 for $24.99 that is a $20 saving. If you bought 4 you could get gamepass for a year that is $179 in the Microsoft store and you can get it for $100

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-3-Month-Game-Pass-Ultimate-Microsoft-Xbox-Digital-Download/309259942
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Help a grandma please

In Gamepass and Gamepass Ultimate is XBOX Live Gold included. If you want Gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate, you must buy this subscription too.
Thema:

1. xbox gamepass ultimate sale - Similar Threads - gamepass ultimate sale

2. Account issues with Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account issues with Gamepass Ultimate: I am unable to access any games that I downloaded from Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I keep getting this error code (0x803f00a). I am signed into my account and current on my Game...
  3. two gamepass ultimate accounts on pc + xbox one on same network, cannot create and join ARK...

in XBoX on Windows
    two gamepass ultimate accounts on pc + xbox one on same network, cannot create and join ARK...: so I have my xbox one set up using one gametag with gamepass ultimate and PC with a separate gamertag with gamepass ultimate. I then start a non-dedicated server on the pc and start the game i...
  4. Can’t upgrade to gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t upgrade to gamepass Ultimate: Hello guys i have a problem while trying to upgrade my gold sub into gamepass ultimate... i got the message “you are trying to downgrade your current subscription” the fact is that i m trying to...
  5. Even though I have a valid GamePass ultimate subsc. I receive 0x803f900a?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Even though I have a valid GamePass ultimate subsc. I receive 0x803f900a?: Hello, I downloaded and played Black Desert before it left the Gamepass. I was still able to play 6-7 hours ago from now. But now when I try to open it, I receive "Sign in or renew the...
  6. Online Games through Gamepass ultimate Do not work

in XboX Insiders
    Online Games through Gamepass ultimate Do not work: I recently renewed my Gamepass Ultimate and the the day after I renewed it i was randomly not allowed to do quests or get Microsoft rewards from gamepass and certain games like Minecraft wouldn't...
  7. Gamepass Ultimate and Gold Conversion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate and Gold Conversion: So, I was going to add 12 months of xbox live gold onto my account because my gamepass ultimate subscription was about to run out and I just wanted to go back to the standard gold subscription. I...
  8. Pagamento atrasado do gamepass ultimate[Late payment for the ultimate gamepass]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pagamento atrasado do gamepass ultimate[Late payment for the ultimate gamepass]: Eu não havia notado queo pagamento do gamepass ultimate estava atrasado, minha dúvida é: quando eu pagar o valor do gamepass atrasado eu terei o gamepass novamente?? O gamepass irá reativar me...
  9. XBox Ultimate GamePass Billing versus Prepaid Gold Membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBox Ultimate GamePass Billing versus Prepaid Gold Membership: I wanted to try the $1/month offer for Ultimate Gamepass but, as a prepaid Xbox Gold subscriber, I had some questions about how the billing works and I wasn't seeing transparency. Q: If I were...
  10. How to max out £1 gamepass ultimate deal?

in XboX Insiders
    How to max out £1 gamepass ultimate deal?: Just bought an xbox one x and want to buy gold to convert to ultimate. How many months gold should I buy? I've read 3 years is the max but I've also read that every time you put in a code you get...