Xbox Gamepass Ultimate - Spotify Promo

Discus and support Xbox Gamepass Ultimate - Spotify Promo in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Bought Xbox gamepass ultimate as my gold ran out.. and decided that gamepass sound better! as well as the Spotify promo... I havent received the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jesslfn, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Jesslfn
    Jesslfn Guest

Bought Xbox gamepass ultimate as my gold ran out.. and decided that gamepass sound better! as well as the Spotify promo...

I havent received the Spotify promo code yet? Is there a reason why? Does it go to my email or my Xbox messages? Or is there just a delay in the promo codes being sent?

:)

Jesslfn, Oct 7, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there Jesslfn,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

I would wait at least a week. Your Code should be mailed to you.
  4. Drizzle 084 Win User

Wait 24-72 Hours. If you dont receive a code, contact Xbox customer support.
  5. Edgarour Win User

It must be a delay and if this persists call xbox support
  6. choppyseize Win User

You usually receive the promo code within 2 weeks after the purchase was made. I would wait a bit for now and if nothing comes contact support
Thema:

1. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate - Spotify Promo - Similar Threads - Gamepass Ultimate Spotify

2. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate: When my xbox gamepass ultimate expires. Will I still be able to play games I got from xbox gamepass ultimate? Or do I need to repuhrchase it? 8e20b4c1-dcf6-4da0-ae17-0fc1ccf85a57
  3. gamepass ultimate spotify premium

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamepass ultimate spotify premium: I bought gamepass ultimate and did not get my spotify premium, not a word about it. did anyone get their's and if yes, how did you do it? 2b5ea4ef-57b3-4664-a730-c475e2502f67
  4. Gamepass Ultimate not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Ultimate not working: Hi i was wondering if anyone could help. I upgraded my xbox live account to Game Pass Ultimate but every time i install a game it says i dont own the rights to it. I have reinstalled 2 and 3 times...
  5. Gamepass ultimate Russia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass ultimate Russia: I have an xbox live gold subscription for 12 months. what will happen to it when you activate gamepass ultimate for 1 month.then I'll have 12 months of gamepass ultimate? Russia....
  6. I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I accidentally canceled my XBOX Gold when I canceled Ultimate gamepass: I prepaid for Gold for a year and upgraded to Ultimate. On the same day, I canceled Ultimate and got a $2.00 refund. This also canceled my remaining Gold. If I resubscribe to Ultimate, will I get...
  7. Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]: Ho di recente provato ad attivare l'offerta "gamepass ultimate 2 mesi a 2 euro" e dopo aver provato a pagare con una carta master card contenente 2,70 € l'applicazione restituiva un errore dopo...
  8. Ultimate family gamepass?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate family gamepass?: At home we have a Familia group, on my brother's account there is a 12 month subscription to the game pass ultimate, on the console I can use the benefits of playing online, blasting games...
  9. Gamepass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass ultimate: Hi I now have gamepass ultimate for 2 dollar the company that I will have 3 years of gamepass ultimate but it say it finish after two month what is this? 7d5ee8df-8a47-4185-bb6f-469fee1213cb
  10. I have a Problem to install Gear 5 with Gamepass Ultimate on windows 10!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Problem to install Gear 5 with Gamepass Ultimate on windows 10!!!: Hello everyone I have a problem installing gear 5 on my pc with ultimate gamepass. when I install it, the download never starts and it gives me an error. The error is as follows: 0x00000001...