Xbox Gamepass Ultimate - Spotify Promo

Discus and support Xbox Gamepass Ultimate - Spotify Promo in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Bought Xbox gamepass ultimate as my gold ran out.. and decided that gamepass sound better! as well as the Spotify promo... I havent received the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Jesslfn, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Jesslfn
    Jesslfn Guest

Bought Xbox gamepass ultimate as my gold ran out.. and decided that gamepass sound better! as well as the Spotify promo...

I havent received the Spotify promo code yet? Is there a reason why? Does it go to my email or my Xbox messages? Or is there just a delay in the promo codes being sent?

:)

Jesslfn, Oct 7, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Promo to renew Game Pass Ultimate at $29.99 for 3 months, charged $14.99 for first month

Adding to what Puppy Fujo said, It's not just the Spotify promo it's if you used any promo previously for GamePass ultimate. You most likely weren't eligible for the promotions and thus ended up being charged the full price.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there Jesslfn,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  4. H3PA80R Win User

I would wait at least a week. Your Code should be mailed to you.
  5. Drizzle 084 Win User

Wait 24-72 Hours. If you dont receive a code, contact Xbox customer support.
  6. Edgarour Win User

It must be a delay and if this persists call xbox support
Thema:

1. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate - Spotify Promo - Similar Threads - Gamepass Ultimate Spotify

2. Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?: On the Xbox App on PC my account shows that Gamepass Ultimate will auto-renew on the 10/07/20 (so next week). When I press manage, on my account on the website page, it says the auto-renew date...
  3. Secret Billing on gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Secret Billing on gamepass ultimate?: So I got a $10 charge today at 4:11 am to “MICROSOFT*XBOXLIVE”, it read in my alert. The issue here is that I have ultimate, which is $15, and it shouldn’t rebill until the 6th. I have no other...
  4. Spotify Premium and Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Spotify Premium and Xbox Gamepass Ultimate: hi! so i bought my first subscription to xbox gamepass ultimate a while ago, like august 2019. i never redeemed my codes for discord nitro or spotify premium or anything like that bc i didn't...
  5. Ordered Gamepass Ultimate on 12/7 and still have not received my Spotify trial email (now...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ordered Gamepass Ultimate on 12/7 and still have not received my Spotify trial email (now...: I recently ordered gamepass ultimate and saw that it would take up to 10 business days to get the Spotify email. It has now been over 3 weeks and I still don't have the email. Any help? -Checked...
  6. Have not been given my Discord/Spotify codes for Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not been given my Discord/Spotify codes for Xbox Gamepass Ultimate: its been over a week and i still havent received the codes. i've talked to someone on live chat twice and i've filled in a code redeem request which is denied even though i gave evidence of...
  7. Never recieved spotify and discord codes after buying GamePass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never recieved spotify and discord codes after buying GamePass Ultimate: So as the title says i have not received these codes via Xbox message yet. I do not own an Xbox One so i am waiting for a message in the Xbox Beta PC app. I have waited around a week or so and...
  8. Xbox Gamepass ultimate spotify and discord

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass ultimate spotify and discord: around 12 days ago I bought xbox gamepass ultimate. I looked around on google for how to redeem the spotify and discord but couldn't find anything. I haven't got an email or a message and I don't...
  9. Spotify/Ea Access/Nitro (Xbox GamePass Ultimate)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spotify/Ea Access/Nitro (Xbox GamePass Ultimate): Hello. i saw about the trial stuff and i've been using Xbox GamePass Ultimate for months and i haven't received the codes or if i received them, i can't simply find where i hope i can get some...
  10. gamepass ultimate spotify premium

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamepass ultimate spotify premium: I bought gamepass ultimate and did not get my spotify premium, not a word about it. did anyone get their's and if yes, how did you do it? 2b5ea4ef-57b3-4664-a730-c475e2502f67