Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

Discus and support Xbox Gamepass Ultimate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When my xbox gamepass ultimate expires. Will I still be able to play games I got from xbox gamepass ultimate? Or do I need to repuhrchase it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oofoofyey, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Oofoofyey
    Oofoofyey Guest

Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

When my xbox gamepass ultimate expires. Will I still be able to play games I got from xbox gamepass ultimate? Or do I need to repuhrchase it?

:)

Oofoofyey, Oct 9, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass

Could just be you are confusing xbox gamepass and gamepass ultimate.

Xbox Gamepass is xbox only, gamepass ultimate is xbox and pc.
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Help a grandma please

In Gamepass and Gamepass Ultimate is XBOX Live Gold included. If you want Gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate, you must buy this subscription too.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Game pass ultimate

Hi There, are you certain it was 3 months gamepass ultimate and not just gamepass or Xbox Llive Gold? If you convert 3 months of gamepass or Xbox Live gold to ultimate it is only 2 months of ultimate and not 3.
  6. Farkas David01 Win User

Xbox live canceled

Gamepass Ultimate includes Xbox Live gold and Gamepass. So if you cancel Gamepass Ultimate you cancel your gold too.
Thema:

Xbox Gamepass Ultimate

1. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Gamepass Ultimate

2. Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Auto-Renew for Gamepass Ultimate shows wrong date on App?: On the Xbox App on PC my account shows that Gamepass Ultimate will auto-renew on the 10/07/20 (so next week). When I press manage, on my account on the website page, it says the auto-renew date...
  3. Secret Billing on gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Secret Billing on gamepass ultimate?: So I got a $10 charge today at 4:11 am to “MICROSOFT*XBOXLIVE”, it read in my alert. The issue here is that I have ultimate, which is $15, and it shouldn’t rebill until the 6th. I have no other...
  4. Gamepass ultimate conversion ratio (not 1st time)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass ultimate conversion ratio (not 1st time): I've converted from xbox live to gamepass ultimate before and I've taken advantage of the $1 monthly deal my question is if I just renewed 12 month xbox live at $59.99 how long will gamepass...
  5. My 14 day gamepass ultimate card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My 14 day gamepass ultimate card: So For my Birthday I got an Xbox elite series 2 controller from amazon and it came with a free 14 day free game pass trial code. I entered it through the microsoft store on the xbox and then it...
  6. Előfizetés xbox live-ra, gamepass ultimate felfüggesztett állapotban...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Előfizetés xbox live-ra, gamepass ultimate felfüggesztett állapotban...: Elő próbáltam fizetni gamepass ultimate-re de nem volt keretem(xbox-on). Ezután megpróbáltam 1 hónapos xbox live gold-ra előfizetni ami szintén sikerült(nem kerethiány miatt). Azért nem ment mert...
  7. Unable to purchase gamepass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to purchase gamepass ultimate: Hello, the issue is that I am trying to purchase the $1 gamepass ultimate subscription for the first time using my microsoft balance. I have more than $10 in my microsoft account currently but...
  8. Double payment for one gamepass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Double payment for one gamepass ultimate: Sorry 4 my eng. I payed 1 time and account dont start. I call support they said money freezed couse i pay second account and if want be quick pay again and microsoft give u back the payment. Now...
  9. My xbox gamepass ultimate is not active but I still have 2 months left

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox gamepass ultimate is not active but I still have 2 months left: I bought the xbox gamepass for 3 months then after using the first month it suddenly stopped working I assumed it was because it was renewing its self for the next month so I waited for the next...
  10. Xbox gamepass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamepass ultimate: Hi i was wondering if someone from microsoft could cancel my xbox gamepass ultimate subscription. It says its past due. Im sure i turned off auto renewing right after I made the $1 dollar...