Xbox gamepass ultimate

Discus and support Xbox gamepass ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It says on the xbox and I've seen the ad that you can buy 3 months of gamepass for £1, when I try to purchase it it says its £10.99 per month, I do not... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ALPHA OMEGA o, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Xbox gamepass ultimate

It says on the xbox and I've seen the ad that you can buy 3 months of gamepass for £1, when I try to purchase it it says its £10.99 per month, I do not have an active gamepass so that's not the reason, so why don't I get the deal, is there something wrong
    or is it just a lie.

:)

ALPHA OMEGA o, Nov 28, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass

Could just be you are confusing xbox gamepass and gamepass ultimate.

Xbox Gamepass is xbox only, gamepass ultimate is xbox and pc.
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Help a grandma please

In Gamepass and Gamepass Ultimate is XBOX Live Gold included. If you want Gamepass or Gamepass Ultimate, you must buy this subscription too.
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Game pass ultimate

Hi There, are you certain it was 3 months gamepass ultimate and not just gamepass or Xbox Llive Gold? If you convert 3 months of gamepass or Xbox Live gold to ultimate it is only 2 months of ultimate and not 3.
  6. Farkas David01 Win User

Xbox live canceled

Gamepass Ultimate includes Xbox Live gold and Gamepass. So if you cancel Gamepass Ultimate you cancel your gold too.
Thema:

Xbox gamepass ultimate

1. Xbox gamepass ultimate - Similar Threads - gamepass ultimate

2. Help with Xbox Gamepass Ultimate refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Xbox Gamepass Ultimate refund: [img] Hello, I bought Xbox game pass ultimate last month for £1 but turned off recurring billing and it has still charged me today for £11 (maybe i didnt do it properly) but I’d like to get a...
  3. Xbox gamepass for console suspended and can't buy gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamepass for console suspended and can't buy gamepass ultimate: My Xbox gamepass was suspended and i really want gamepass ultimate 08fb8131-71e7-4a8e-a07f-0d4242ca95fb
  4. Account issues with Gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account issues with Gamepass Ultimate: I am unable to access any games that I downloaded from Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I keep getting this error code (0x803f00a). I am signed into my account and current on my Game...
  5. two gamepass ultimate accounts on pc + xbox one on same network, cannot create and join ARK...

in XBoX on Windows
    two gamepass ultimate accounts on pc + xbox one on same network, cannot create and join ARK...: so I have my xbox one set up using one gametag with gamepass ultimate and PC with a separate gamertag with gamepass ultimate. I then start a non-dedicated server on the pc and start the game i...
  6. Can’t upgrade to gamepass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t upgrade to gamepass Ultimate: Hello guys i have a problem while trying to upgrade my gold sub into gamepass ultimate... i got the message “you are trying to downgrade your current subscription” the fact is that i m trying to...
  7. Even though I have a valid GamePass ultimate subsc. I receive 0x803f900a?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Even though I have a valid GamePass ultimate subsc. I receive 0x803f900a?: Hello, I downloaded and played Black Desert before it left the Gamepass. I was still able to play 6-7 hours ago from now. But now when I try to open it, I receive "Sign in or renew the...
  8. Online Games through Gamepass ultimate Do not work

in XboX Insiders
    Online Games through Gamepass ultimate Do not work: I recently renewed my Gamepass Ultimate and the the day after I renewed it i was randomly not allowed to do quests or get Microsoft rewards from gamepass and certain games like Minecraft wouldn't...
  9. Gamepass Ultimate and Gold Conversion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass Ultimate and Gold Conversion: So, I was going to add 12 months of xbox live gold onto my account because my gamepass ultimate subscription was about to run out and I just wanted to go back to the standard gold subscription. I...
  10. Pagamento atrasado do gamepass ultimate[Late payment for the ultimate gamepass]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pagamento atrasado do gamepass ultimate[Late payment for the ultimate gamepass]: Eu não havia notado queo pagamento do gamepass ultimate estava atrasado, minha dúvida é: quando eu pagar o valor do gamepass atrasado eu terei o gamepass novamente?? O gamepass irá reativar me...