Xbox gamepass/ Xbox app for pc

Discus and support Xbox gamepass/ Xbox app for pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Have installed Fallout 76 a few times from the Xbox store for PC. Unfortunately I have tried to install for a 3rd time but the game wont launch. No... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Onlyhereasxboxappisbroke, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Xbox gamepass/ Xbox app for pc

Have installed Fallout 76 a few times from the Xbox store for PC.

Unfortunately I have tried to install for a 3rd time but the game wont launch.

No .exe is launched at all after clicking the desktop icon, as well as using the xbox app as a launcher.

I believe this is a launcher issue as I had similar issues with Halo master chief collection too. (Which I could also never get to work.)

Any input/solutions are welcomed at this point. As the xbox app hides the directory and files so i cant even see if i can boot the game via the installation folder.

Edit now the request a call feature on the website tells me there was an error and cant be done, and the online text chat isn't working either.... what a joke?

:)

Onlyhereasxboxappisbroke, Jun 23, 2021
  2. (Farscape) Win User

I paid for Xbox game pass for the pc but didn't get it.

download the xbox app and sign in with your account that has gamepass pc, then download the games from gamepass pc.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Game Pass Ultimate - Console Games become paid on PC

Only play anywhere titles are cross compatible

Also pc gamepass games.aren't the same as xbox gamepass

And yes there are some pc.only titles

If you goto.the xbox gamepass app for.pc.you have 3 sections cloud. Xbox and pc

And not all titles are pc.anywhere isn't that an ea title?
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

Are you using the Xbox (beta) app on PC to install Gamepass games?
  5. Christyna64 Win User

xbox game pass pc graphics running hot on some games

I've noticed that on Xbox Gamepass PC the games aren't optimized or updated the same as a regular release of a game. Some games on Gamepass PC don't have achievents when the console version does. The Gamepass versions seem to be different some how. Maybe
    try resetting the Xbox beta app by right clicking it, then click more, then app settings.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox game pass on PC

The library of games for GamePass are different for Xbox and PC. If your subscription isnt' showing up in the Xbox beta app, try reinstalling it then signing in with the same account the Ultimate GamePass is on.
Thema:

Xbox gamepass/ Xbox app for pc

1. Xbox gamepass/ Xbox app for pc - Similar Threads - gamepass app

2. Xbox Games App on PC and Gamepass for PC - Microsoft Windows Games Cannot Find Installed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Games App on PC and Gamepass for PC - Microsoft Windows Games Cannot Find Installed...: I installed a bunch of games onto a certain harddrive that I use only for games. Upon reinstalling a clean version of Windows for a pc hardware upgrade, now that drive has a bunch of Windows...
  3. I have no download path in Xbox Gamepass app on PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have no download path in Xbox Gamepass app on PC.: The default path is blank and clicking on it to change opens up a blank area. Any suggestions? I have googled and this was mentioned back in 2019. The administrator locked the forum as it was...
  4. Cant install games or login on Gamepass Xbox App (windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install games or login on Gamepass Xbox App (windows 10): Hello. I have downloaded the gamepass-app. The thing is, I cant install or login to it. The same thing happens on either: I press login/install game, a grey box jumps around for a bit then...
  5. Xbox app/Microsoft Store Gamepass problems - can't install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app/Microsoft Store Gamepass problems - can't install games: For context: I have a Microsoft account with a Gamepass Ultimate subscription; That same account is the one I use on Windows 10, the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app; Starting this week, my...
  6. Gamepass app on pc not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass app on pc not working: Hi all, looking for a bit of assistance. I've been trying to install or play games from my gamepass app. However, it appears to show that I have no games installed. and will not let me install...
  7. gaming services error 0x80073d26 0x8007139f xbox app windows 10 gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    gaming services error 0x80073d26 0x8007139f xbox app windows 10 gamepass: After wasting an entire day searching on this help section, troubleshooting, and almost 2 hours on the phone to India (exactly how I want to spend my only 2 day weekend I've had in over 6 months),...
  8. Can't click anything in the Gamepass App for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't click anything in the Gamepass App for PC: Hi, Ever since the last update, my Gamepass for PC app will not work. I cannot click on anything - the app has become totally unresponsive. Uninstalling and re-installing does nothing....
  9. Uninstalling Xbox Gamepass app (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalling Xbox Gamepass app (PC): So I'm getting a bug in Final Fantasy X where this pops up. I'm trying to figure out how to fix it, and I thought of uninstalling the app but i can't find it in programs and features under control...
  10. Hide button in gamepass section on the my games and apps

in XboX Insiders
    Hide button in gamepass section on the my games and apps: Please make a hide button on the gamepass section so we can hide the game we have completed submitted by /u/Jandrews1996 [link] [comments]