Xbox gamepass

Discus and support Xbox gamepass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Ciao a tutti, oggi ho tentato di acquistare un abbonamento xbox gamepass in offerta ad 1€ per tre mesi ma per ben 7 volte la Microsoft mi scriveva che... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Urkunde, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Urkunde
    Urkunde Guest

Xbox gamepass

Ciao a tutti, oggi ho tentato di acquistare un abbonamento xbox gamepass in offerta ad 1€ per tre mesi ma per ben 7 volte la Microsoft mi scriveva che c'è stato un errore da parte loro ed ogni volta mi rimborsavano il denaro. È successo a qualcun altro ?

[Translate by Mod]

Hello Everyone, today I tried to buy an Xbox Gameparse subscription on offer to €1 for three months but for 7 times Microsoft wrote to me that there was a mistake on their part and each time they reimbursed the money. Did it happen to someone else?

:)

Urkunde, Apr 15, 2019
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass

Could just be you are confusing xbox gamepass and gamepass ultimate.

Xbox Gamepass is xbox only, gamepass ultimate is xbox and pc.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  4. DeusCriolo Win User

Does canceling regular Xbox gamepass delete your Xbox live subscription?

Gamepass Ultimate combine xbox live and gamepass!
  5. Avenged FallenX Win User

Game Pass not Activating?

You get the gamepass on your xbox or pc?

Are different subscriptions unless you have gamepass ultimate cause provides xbox live gold, gamepass for xbox and pc
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC!

They Combine the PC Gamepass with Gamepass Ultimate, so you can choose between 3 Gamepasses

For Xbox

For PC

Both for it incl. Gold
Thema:

Xbox gamepass

1. Xbox gamepass - Similar Threads - gamepass

2. Gamepass saves/files

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass saves/files: I have the game pass ultimate, which includes The Outer Worlds. When the game is removed from game pass, or i cancel the subscription, can i move my progress/saves to a game bought from the...
  3. Never recieved spotify and discord codes after buying GamePass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never recieved spotify and discord codes after buying GamePass Ultimate: So as the title says i have not received these codes via Xbox message yet. I do not own an Xbox One so i am waiting for a message in the Xbox Beta PC app. I have waited around a week or so and...
  4. Which unknown game on the GamePass would you recommend?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which unknown game on the GamePass would you recommend?: I'm not sure how "unknown" this game is but it's something I probably wouldn't have purchased on my own: Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden It instantly became one of my favourite games I've played...
  5. Xbox Gamepass ultimate spotify and discord

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass ultimate spotify and discord: around 12 days ago I bought xbox gamepass ultimate. I looked around on google for how to redeem the spotify and discord but couldn't find anything. I haven't got an email or a message and I don't...
  6. Can the suffering come to gamepass already ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can the suffering come to gamepass already ?: Hi there just wanted to know if the suffering can be added to the gamepass? 612492cb-3330-4548-81f4-5c144b461c91
  7. Gamepass codes on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass codes on PC: Hello. I purchased 2 components that came with XGP codes. I went to amdrewards, activated 1 that worked and when i tried to activate the other one for an additional 3 months it says that the code...
  8. Error of gamepass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Error of gamepass on PC: I just signed the gamepass on the PC, but when trying to install any game, an error appears that the item is unavailable with an error code 0X00000005. Does anyone know how to help me?...
  9. Xbox Gamepass Console..?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass Console..?: Hey, I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem I'm having right now. For the last 6 months, I've had Xbox gamepass and I've used to play around 3 different games on PC. I haven't used it...
  10. Gamepass for PC will it stack on my xbox ultimate?

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass for PC will it stack on my xbox ultimate?: I recently built a pc & received a gamepass for pc via AMD rewards but I also own an xbox with an ultimate subscrioption which allows me to play on pc anyways if i redeem the pc code will it...