Xbox gamepass

Discus and support Xbox gamepass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Ciao a tutti, oggi ho tentato di acquistare un abbonamento xbox gamepass in offerta ad 1€ per tre mesi ma per ben 7 volte la Microsoft mi scriveva che... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Urkunde, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Urkunde
    Urkunde Guest

Xbox gamepass

Ciao a tutti, oggi ho tentato di acquistare un abbonamento xbox gamepass in offerta ad 1€ per tre mesi ma per ben 7 volte la Microsoft mi scriveva che c'è stato un errore da parte loro ed ogni volta mi rimborsavano il denaro. È successo a qualcun altro ?

[Translate by Mod]

Hello Everyone, today I tried to buy an Xbox Gameparse subscription on offer to €1 for three months but for 7 times Microsoft wrote to me that there was a mistake on their part and each time they reimbursed the money. Did it happen to someone else?

:)

Urkunde, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC!

They Combine the PC Gamepass with Gamepass Ultimate, so you can choose between 3 Gamepasses

For Xbox

For PC

Both for it incl. Gold
  4. choppyseize Win User

Game pass

Also you need both an Xbox Live and GamePass subscription to play Gamepass games.
  5. bruceml Win User

NFL Gamepass App

Is it true that GamePass is not supported on Xbox 360? Is it supported on Xbox One? It is NOT part of the NFL app. Sunday Ticket is....however GamePass is not.
  6. Epic Louie Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC!

I have Xbox gamepass, but I'll probably get gamepass for pc too. Looking forward to it.
Thema:

Xbox gamepass

1. Xbox gamepass - Similar Threads - gamepass

2. Gold subscription+Gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold subscription+Gamepass: I recently bought gold live for 12months and i didnt notice that renewal is is on so if iturned it off my subscription will be canceled? Gamepas: If i bought gamepass for only 1 month will i...
  3. Payment for gamepass ultimate was made but i didn't get the service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment for gamepass ultimate was made but i didn't get the service: Hello there, So i had problem purchasing xbox gamepass ultimate and i contacted one of the agents. I then allowed him to purchase on my behalf, as he did the payment he said that he got an error...
  4. Will Cancelling GamePass Impact my Live Gold Content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Cancelling GamePass Impact my Live Gold Content?: I have had Live Gold for years and intend to keep it as my kids play online and we have many saved free games. I want to try GamePass while still keeping Live Gold. I heard that if I do that, then...
  5. Unable to download games due to Error code: 0x80070005 - Xbox GamePass (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download games due to Error code: 0x80070005 - Xbox GamePass (PC): I have applied every windows update I can think of, including from this link. I even went so far as to go back to a prior version and redid the updates. It appears that the only games I can't...
  6. Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass for pc download stuck at queue: Hello everyone, I subscribe to Xbox gamepass pc yesterday and started downloading Metro Exodus, however, the downloading process stuck at 'queued' while I had no other game downloaded at the...
  7. troubles to get a xbox one gamepass membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    troubles to get a xbox one gamepass membership: I bought a Game-Pass for the amount of 10 €. I gave the code of the gift pass to the xbox one, but the xbox recognized it as if players credit. When I buy Gamepass membership, He asks me always an...
  8. Convert the regular Gamepass for console to the Gamepass for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Convert the regular Gamepass for console to the Gamepass for Windows 10: How, I subscribed to the regular gamepass to access Sea of Thieves, Forza, and Crackdown (and future upcoming games) 6 months ago. I bought a full year subscription. The problem is, I'm a PC...
  9. Xbox gamepass pc beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass pc beta: Hey Guys, I would really appreciate if someone could help me sort this tiny issue. I subscribed to xbox pc beta, during my first installation of the game it asked me the location where i would...
  10. GamePass Ultimate Question

in XboX Insiders
    GamePass Ultimate Question: Just a quick question for those of you who already have GP Ultimate. Does the home gold and gamepass sharing work the same way as it does with the separate subs? My wife has her Xbox as my home...