Xbox gamepass

Discus and support Xbox gamepass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Ciao a tutti, oggi ho tentato di acquistare un abbonamento xbox gamepass in offerta ad 1€ per tre mesi ma per ben 7 volte la Microsoft mi scriveva che... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Urkunde, Apr 15, 2019 at 8:02 AM.

1. Urkunde
    Urkunde Guest

Xbox gamepass

Ciao a tutti, oggi ho tentato di acquistare un abbonamento xbox gamepass in offerta ad 1€ per tre mesi ma per ben 7 volte la Microsoft mi scriveva che c'è stato un errore da parte loro ed ogni volta mi rimborsavano il denaro. È successo a qualcun altro ?

[Translate by Mod]

Hello Everyone, today I tried to buy an Xbox Gameparse subscription on offer to €1 for three months but for 7 times Microsoft wrote to me that there was a mistake on their part and each time they reimbursed the money. Did it happen to someone else?

:)

2. bruceml Win User

NFL Gamepass App

Is it true that GamePass is not supported on Xbox 360? Is it supported on Xbox One? It is NOT part of the NFL app. Sunday Ticket is....however GamePass is not.
  3. Jurgen1488 Win User

Request Titles for Game Pass

Can not apply for Xbox Gamepass titles. You can request titles for backwards compatibility. But with the Xbox GamePass it's a lot harder to handle and manage.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One

Xbox Live je potřeba pro online multiplayer. Gamepass is asubscription až k 100 hráč až k zavádění a činnost. Xbox Live je stále potřeba pro gamepass hry, které vyžadují připojení online

[Translation - Xbox Live is needed for online multiplayer. Gamepass is a subscription to 100 games to download and play. Xbox Live is still needed for gamepass games that require online connectivity ]
  5. SpyShadow Win User

I bought gold and gamepass, it took money but i did not get either.

There has been a known glitch that the store on your console will not think you have xbox gold or gamepass, but besides contacting support about this issue you should be to use your gold and gamepass with no issues. Try downloading the games you want from
    gamepass via your gamepass tab on your console and play games online and see if it successful works (confirming you do have xbox live gold).

Good luck!
  6. Mjqt0102 Win User

can't see anygame in the store

i describe you the problem:

I buy a gamepass to try Sea of Thieves with friends, the gamepass is activated and he's working no problem with it.

But when i go on Xbox store & Windows store and type "Sea of thieves" i can't find it (same for every gamepass game)
Thema:

Xbox gamepass

1. Xbox gamepass - Similar Threads - gamepass

2. Can i stack gifted gamepass codes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i stack gifted gamepass codes?: I was wondering if i could stack gamepass codes? I have a 3 month pass right now, but i looked in my inbox and saw that 2 of my friends gift me 3 months subscriptions. Can i take them to have a...
  3. Gamepass punch card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass punch card: I am having an issue with the Pedal to the Metal punch card. I downloaded MX vs ATV(Xbox360) game and I have got 3 Achievements for it. I noticed when I look up my achievements on xbox one for the...
  4. Xbox not going late buy gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not going late buy gamepass: Hi pls help my firstgame pass i bought over sms but now i set up my card payment 6 days later than i had and when i want to pay it now we'll pop error on my account the money is and the card is...
  5. Gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass: Mi si è rinnovato il gamepass automaticamente per un totale di 9,99€ nonostante ricordo di aver disattivato il servizio di rinnovo automatico. Chiedo se è possibile ricevere un rimborso con...
  6. Only one user able to connect to xBox live or xBox gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Only one user able to connect to xBox live or xBox gamepass: I've just got a new XBox 1, and got free trials of both xBox live and gamepass. However, Only I am able to use this to go online or download software. There are two other accounts, one of which is...
  7. Xbox GamePass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox GamePass: I have recently bought game pass on windows 10 pc as i wanted to try the Xbox play anywhere games available on the subscription. I bought £1 for 3 months deal as it gives me enough time for me to...
  8. Downloading xbox gamepass games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading xbox gamepass games on PC: I was trying to download some of the game pass games I have on Xbox to my PC but the device (Nitro 5 gaming laptop) won't show up in the download section so I'm not able to download it....
  9. GamePass cancelamento [Translation-Gamepass Cancellation]

in XBoX on Consoles
    GamePass cancelamento [Translation-Gamepass Cancellation]: Saudações comunidade A um tempo atrás comprei um Xbox One de segunda mão ( usado ), ele veio com uma conta do antigo dono , sem prestar atenção nas possíveis consequências eu assinei o GamePass...
  10. Free month of gamepass but code expired :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free month of gamepass but code expired :(: Hi, I noticed I received a code via Xbox Messages for free game pass for a month but it was expired when I read it, is there anyway I can redeem it still. Thank you,...