Xbox GamePass

Discus and support Xbox GamePass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have recently bought game pass on windows 10 pc as i wanted to try the Xbox play anywhere games available on the subscription. I bought £1 for 3... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Skillex2571, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Skillex2571
    Skillex2571 Guest

Xbox GamePass

I have recently bought game pass on windows 10 pc as i wanted to try the Xbox play anywhere games available on the subscription. I bought £1 for 3 months deal as it gives me enough time for me to see if the subscription is worth it but every time i tried
    to join it i would get an error stating that it failed, however i was still charged the £1 for each time i tried to pay the service, 3 times, and i am worried if i will be payed £23 after the 3 months 3 times despite me not even owning the subscription and
    being able to play the games on my pc.

:)

Skillex2571, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  3. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC!

They Combine the PC Gamepass with Gamepass Ultimate, so you can choose between 3 Gamepasses

For Xbox

For PC

Both for it incl. Gold
  4. choppyseize Win User

Game pass

Also you need both an Xbox Live and GamePass subscription to play Gamepass games.
  5. bruceml Win User

NFL Gamepass App

Is it true that GamePass is not supported on Xbox 360? Is it supported on Xbox One? It is NOT part of the NFL app. Sunday Ticket is....however GamePass is not.
  6. Epic Louie Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC!

I have Xbox gamepass, but I'll probably get gamepass for pc too. Looking forward to it.
Thema:

Xbox GamePass

1. Xbox GamePass - Similar Threads - GamePass

2. GamePass - MetroExodus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GamePass - MetroExodus: Good day. In early March, I purchased the game Metro Exodus. I also regularly purchase xbox game pass. Now you (microsoft) have added this game to game pass, just over three months after its...
  3. can't look for details for the xbox one gamepass utimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't look for details for the xbox one gamepass utimate: Hi I am having a problem with open the xbox game pass ultimate for 1 dollar. I have tried Hard reseting turning wifi on and off switch profiles I don't want this offer to end so send help...
  4. Metro exodus pc gamepass save files

in XBoX on Windows
    Metro exodus pc gamepass save files: The game has saved with me just instantly dying over and over. So i tried looking for the save data folder.Its not in documents its not in app data. So im stuck with lose several hours of progress...
  5. Error code: 0x80070005 pc gamepass when trying to download games requiring administrator...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code: 0x80070005 pc gamepass when trying to download games requiring administrator...: I tried both on xbox (beta) and microsoft store to download gamepass games. Keep getting the 0x80070005. Weirdly enough the error only happens for games that requiring administrator approval...
  6. Gamepass for PC. No Games work for me

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass for PC. No Games work for me: As the title says I have tried out the game pass for pc now a few times and none of the games actually work for me. Metro Exodus loads until just past the credits and then Xbox UI pops up takes me...
  7. Stalled download - PC Gamepass

in XboX Insiders
    Stalled download - PC Gamepass: Hi everyone, have been pointed in this direction by an Xbox Ambassador. It took me 24 hours to download Imperator Rome, a 3.24Gb file. Now, Football Manager 2019 is coming in at the same rate....
  8. I really want to Join Gamepass Ultimate but I'm at 48 months

in XboX Insiders
    I really want to Join Gamepass Ultimate but I'm at 48 months: So I really want to join the new ultimate program, but I have a total of 48 months with gold and gamepass combined. Sadly it'll only go to 36 mo the and everything I read says, eh you loose...
  9. Gold subscription+Gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold subscription+Gamepass: I recently bought gold live for 12months and i didnt notice that renewal is is on so if iturned it off my subscription will be canceled? Gamepas: If i bought gamepass for only 1 month will i...
  10. Payment for gamepass ultimate was made but i didn't get the service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Payment for gamepass ultimate was made but i didn't get the service: Hello there, So i had problem purchasing xbox gamepass ultimate and i contacted one of the agents. I then allowed him to purchase on my behalf, as he did the payment he said that he got an error...