xbox gamer tag

Discus and support xbox gamer tag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi gamers I've been on this account for 12 years as [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] but today it was changed because it was offensive, I just wanted to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bluetardred, Sep 3, 2019.

1. bluetardred
    bluetardred Guest

xbox gamer tag

hi gamers I've been on this account for 12 years as [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] but today it was changed because it was offensive, I just wanted to ask if my name [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] was really offensive or
    not?

:)

bluetardred, Sep 3, 2019
  2. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Change the Username witch is allready in use help

Hello there oOI BUMBUM IOo When an Xbox live member chooses an Xbox gamer-tag, they have the full rights to keep that gamer-tag even know if they have been inactive for years along with no gamer-score & no gold membership,
    you will not be able to request for the gamer-tag to be forced changed. The owner of the gamer-tag must change it himself or when a forced gamer tag change is imposed due to the gamer-tag violated the code of conduct in any sort of way, if the gamer tag you
    enter is already taken, you are prompted to try another gamer tag Also try to remember that gamer-tags are also tied to services like Zune or games for windows live. If a gt doesn't exist on Xbox or has already been taken, it might be in use on one of those
    Additional services like gfwl.
  3. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Gamertag Recycling

Hello there Plumpy Platypus When an Xbox live member chooses an Xbox gamer-tag, they have the full rights to keep that gamer-tag even know if they have been inactive for years along with no gamer-score & no gold membership, you will not
    be able to request for the gamer-tag to be forced changed. The owner of the gamer-tag must change it himself or when a forced gamer tag change is imposed due to the gamer-tag violated the code of conduct in any sort of way, if the gamer tag you enter is already
    taken, you are prompted to try another gamer tag Also try to remember that gamer-tags are also tied to services like Zune or games for windows live. If a gt doesn't exist on Xbox or has already been taken, it might be in use on one of those Additional services
    like gfwl.

The short short short version, No. As previously stated, you are prompted to try another gamer tag.
    Sorry, ^_^
  4. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Can i use this gamertag again?

Hello There,

DixieCrafting When An Xbox Live Member Chooses An Xbox Gamer-Tag, They Have The Full Rights To Keep That Gamer-Tag Even Know If They Have Been Inactive For Years Along With No Gamer-Score & No Gold Membership, If You Close Your Account It
    Will Remove The Gamer-tag & Be Open For Others To Use, If You Would Like To Keep The Gamer-Tag Please Do Not Cancel Your Microsoft Account Or Change The Gamer-Tag, You Would Not Be Happy Knowing That You Have Gave The Ability To Give Someone A
    Gamer-tag That You Once "Owned" Note One thing to remember is that spaces and capitalization don’t make your Gamer-Tag unique. For example, “”, “PR1NCEDARKNESS”, and “” They Are All The Same Gamer-Tags.
  5. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Gamertag

Smwutches Is Correct, The Only Way Your Going To Have Access To A "Gamer Tag" That Has Already Been Taken Is If That The "Gamer Tag" Was Changed By The Owner Of The Current Gamer-tag Or If Xbox Live Forced The Gamer-Tag To Be Changed If It Violated The Code
    Of Conduct In Some Form Or Way, Sorry Mate, You Are Going To Have To Find Another Gamer-Tag Or Be Creative, For Example, "Gengar Man" And So On.
  6. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Gamertag change help

Hello There,

IK IR Y IP T When An Xbox Live Member Chooses An Xbox Gamer-Tag, They Have The Full Rights To Keep That Gamer-Tag Even Know If They Have Been Inactive For Years Along With No Gamer-Score & No Gold Membership, You Will Not Be Able To Request
    For The Gamer-tag To Be Forced Changed. The Owner Of The Gamer-Tag Must Change It Himself Or When a forced gamertag change is imposed due to the Gamer-Tag Violated The Code Of Conduct In Any Sort Of Way, If the gamertag you enter is already taken, you are
    prompted to try another gamertag.
    Note Gamer-Tags are also tied to services like zune or games for windows live. If a gt doesn't exist on xbox, it might be in use on one of those services. If you try sending the Gamer-tag you want a friend
    request and it says it’s not a valid Gamer-tag that just means it isn’t used on xbox live, but it could be used for zune or gfwl.

One thing to remember is that spaces and capitalization don’t make your Gamer-Tag unique. For example, “”, “PR1NCEDARKNESS”, and “” They Are All The Same Gamer-Tags.
Thema:

xbox gamer tag

1. xbox gamer tag - Similar Threads - gamer tag

2. How do I change my given gamer tag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change my given gamer tag: I play on a ps4 and i cant quite figure out ow to change the gamer tag that was given to me through my Microsoft account. How do I change it since i am playing on a ps4. I can only find links for...
  3. Refund for gamer tag change-no change.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund for gamer tag change-no change.: I requested a gamer tag change, paid for it, then got an error message that the gamer tag couldn't be changed. So I still have the same gamer tag and I'm out $9.99. I need a refund. Who do I need...
  4. Move my gamer tag from one email to another

in XBoX Accessibility
    Move my gamer tag from one email to another: I have my gamertag on an old email that I don’t anymore. How can I move it over? f13f7eb9-f06f-46b5-aa1a-f9a60697bf3d
  5. It looks like a second gamer tag has been associated with my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    It looks like a second gamer tag has been associated with my account: The billing email address for my account for Xbox Live Gold is the one I use to login to my Xbox with. However, it looks like a new gamer tag was associated with the Live Gold account. For...
  6. Player Tag (Request to enable gamers to be able to change their gamertags one more time)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Player Tag (Request to enable gamers to be able to change their gamertags one more time): Hello, I recently returned to my xbox live account (because I bought game Sea of Thieves) and therefore wanted to change the tag , I changed tag to Hild , as it turned out later, it was already...
  7. How do i change my gamer tag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i change my gamer tag?: How Do I Change my gamer tag? f3131d20-177f-4ff5-b32c-1af0e0ac46f9
  8. Why can’t I use some of the 3 character gamer tags that are available but not allowed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I use some of the 3 character gamer tags that are available but not allowed: I would like use my free gamertag change and the name i want to use is FFS but it says its not allowed there are also other 3 letter names that arent allowed 5867ec98-ac70-428d-a3ee-711a664098cc
  9. How do I recover the gamer tag gmLEH

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover the gamer tag gmLEH: You used to have a webpage, please put it back up and please write [Mod removed- personal information] (attached gmail), [Mod removed- personal information] (current microsoft account....
  10. Gamer tag recovery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag recovery: My son has a gamertag that was associated with my Ex’s email address. She changed her password after we split and now he can not log into his gamertag. How can i fix this?...