Xbox gamer tag

Discus and support Xbox gamer tag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Apparently, Xbox assigned my son a "gamer tag" to his Microsoft account. Now, when he logs on on other games (ie Minecraft) it shows that gamer tag... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pigmage713, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Pigmage713
    Pigmage713 Guest

Xbox gamer tag

Apparently, Xbox assigned my son a "gamer tag" to his Microsoft account. Now, when he logs on on other games (ie Minecraft) it shows that gamer tag which we DID NOT choose and are not sure where it came from. I have tried for the past 45 minutes to get
    it changed online and keep getting an error. I DO NOT want the gamer tag chosen for him to stay with him - I need to get it changed or deleted or something. We no longer have the Xbox so I cannot change it on there. Thank you for your assistance.

:)

Pigmage713, Sep 3, 2019
  2. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Change the Username witch is allready in use help

Hello there oOI BUMBUM IOo When an Xbox live member chooses an Xbox gamer-tag, they have the full rights to keep that gamer-tag even know if they have been inactive for years along with no gamer-score & no gold membership,
    you will not be able to request for the gamer-tag to be forced changed. The owner of the gamer-tag must change it himself or when a forced gamer tag change is imposed due to the gamer-tag violated the code of conduct in any sort of way, if the gamer tag you
    enter is already taken, you are prompted to try another gamer tag Also try to remember that gamer-tags are also tied to services like Zune or games for windows live. If a gt doesn't exist on Xbox or has already been taken, it might be in use on one of those
    Additional services like gfwl.
  3. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Gamertag Recycling

Hello there Plumpy Platypus When an Xbox live member chooses an Xbox gamer-tag, they have the full rights to keep that gamer-tag even know if they have been inactive for years along with no gamer-score & no gold membership, you will not
    be able to request for the gamer-tag to be forced changed. The owner of the gamer-tag must change it himself or when a forced gamer tag change is imposed due to the gamer-tag violated the code of conduct in any sort of way, if the gamer tag you enter is already
    taken, you are prompted to try another gamer tag Also try to remember that gamer-tags are also tied to services like Zune or games for windows live. If a gt doesn't exist on Xbox or has already been taken, it might be in use on one of those Additional services
    like gfwl.

The short short short version, No. As previously stated, you are prompted to try another gamer tag.
    Sorry, ^_^
  4. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Can i use this gamertag again?

Hello There,

DixieCrafting When An Xbox Live Member Chooses An Xbox Gamer-Tag, They Have The Full Rights To Keep That Gamer-Tag Even Know If They Have Been Inactive For Years Along With No Gamer-Score & No Gold Membership, If You Close Your Account It
    Will Remove The Gamer-tag & Be Open For Others To Use, If You Would Like To Keep The Gamer-Tag Please Do Not Cancel Your Microsoft Account Or Change The Gamer-Tag, You Would Not Be Happy Knowing That You Have Gave The Ability To Give Someone A
    Gamer-tag That You Once "Owned" Note One thing to remember is that spaces and capitalization don’t make your Gamer-Tag unique. For example, “”, “PR1NCEDARKNESS”, and “” They Are All The Same Gamer-Tags.
  5. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Gamertag

Smwutches Is Correct, The Only Way Your Going To Have Access To A "Gamer Tag" That Has Already Been Taken Is If That The "Gamer Tag" Was Changed By The Owner Of The Current Gamer-tag Or If Xbox Live Forced The Gamer-Tag To Be Changed If It Violated The Code
    Of Conduct In Some Form Or Way, Sorry Mate, You Are Going To Have To Find Another Gamer-Tag Or Be Creative, For Example, "Gengar Man" And So On.
  6. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Gamertag change help

Hello There,

IK IR Y IP T When An Xbox Live Member Chooses An Xbox Gamer-Tag, They Have The Full Rights To Keep That Gamer-Tag Even Know If They Have Been Inactive For Years Along With No Gamer-Score & No Gold Membership, You Will Not Be Able To Request
    For The Gamer-tag To Be Forced Changed. The Owner Of The Gamer-Tag Must Change It Himself Or When a forced gamertag change is imposed due to the Gamer-Tag Violated The Code Of Conduct In Any Sort Of Way, If the gamertag you enter is already taken, you are
    prompted to try another gamertag.
    Note Gamer-Tags are also tied to services like zune or games for windows live. If a gt doesn't exist on xbox, it might be in use on one of those services. If you try sending the Gamer-tag you want a friend
    request and it says it’s not a valid Gamer-tag that just means it isn’t used on xbox live, but it could be used for zune or gfwl.

One thing to remember is that spaces and capitalization don’t make your Gamer-Tag unique. For example, “”, “PR1NCEDARKNESS”, and “” They Are All The Same Gamer-Tags.
Thema:

Xbox gamer tag

1. Xbox gamer tag - Similar Threads - gamer tag

2. Gamer tag name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamer tag name: I just got new computer. I want to use my gamer name, ranks, levels from when I played on my old computer. When I clicked on the Solitaire game...I saw no options to log on with the gamer name...
  3. Gamer Tag Character Increase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer Tag Character Increase: With the newer gamer tag system the problem with is, 12 characters is to short, can there and will there be a small character increase to maybe 15 or 16? 59d23ef1-84d5-452a-bb5e-419b3446d607
  4. Cambio de Gamer Tag[Gamer Tag Change]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cambio de Gamer Tag[Gamer Tag Change]: Recientemente cambie mi Gamer tag de xbox , En este incluí caracteres japoneses. Pero después del cambio en todos los juegos mi gamer tag no aparecia y se mantenia el antiguo , supongo que es...
  5. Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing: IAll my games have been saved to the same gamertag. In the past month all my games saved to this gamertag are missing. I'm signed into the same microsoft account and the same gamertag shows up in...
  6. Forgot to change a gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot to change a gamer tag: So i’m on iPad and i want to change my minecraft gamertag i don’t know how, Please Help me. i’m willing to pay $9.99 to change my gamertag i forgot how, so please help me!...
  7. sons gamer tag is attached to all my emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    sons gamer tag is attached to all my emails: Hi, My sons xbox account is linked to my email, when i send emails it comes up with his gamer tag as my name! and the tag is not exactly appropriate for sending emails to schools and workplaces...
  8. This guy tried to scam me his Xbox gamer tag is [mod removed]

in XBoX on Consoles
    This guy tried to scam me his Xbox gamer tag is [mod removed]: This xbox player hacked into my accoint but i changed my password is xbox gamer tag is [mod removed] f8b53f07-ee39-4cef-8d45-6a1af7df169a
  9. Gamer tag Change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag Change: I have a free gamertag change that i can use but i get an error when i try on the Xbox and when i try and change it on the website it literally does nothing. Ive even called xbox support and they...
  10. gamer tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    gamer tag: i want to change my gamer tag to ∞ but it says character invalid it is known as the infinite symbol also as infinity or loop by the way wii has the symbol lastly the new limit on how many letters...